剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
This is great. Now I'll steal all their wallets.
太棒了 现在就能偷他们的钱包了
No, Marcia, don't. Fuck you. Firecracker.
不 玛莎 不要 滚吧 爆竹术
What? Jesus Christ.
什么 天啊
Marcia Clark! No firecrackers!
玛莎·克拉克 别放爆竹
Sorry about that, guys.
不好意思 各位
Close your eyes and keep 'em closed.
请接着闭紧你们的眼睛
Just trust me, okay? Now, by a show of hands,
相信我 好吗 所有人
how many of you left the theater
看完《楚门的世界》
after viewing The Truman Show
离开电影院
and thought to yourselves,
然后想着
"What if I'm being Truman-ed right now?"
自己是不是和楚门一样的 请举手
Now open your eyes.
现在睁开眼睛
Every one of you with your hand up right now... Wow!
每个人都举着手 天啊
Just took a risk and it paid off.I did it!
冒了个险成功了 我做到了
He's right! Just as my client did with Cable Guy
他是对的 就和金·凯瑞的《王牌特派员》一样
Thank you so much.
谢谢你们
I came out of that movie with my daughter,
我和女儿看完电影
I didn't trust her for a week.
整整一周 我都不相信她
Come on, that argument doesn't make any sense!
拜托 这个论证一点道理都没有
All right, screw it! The gloves are coming off.
算了 去他的 我要放大招了
You wanna talk about Jim Carrey movies?
你想说金·凯瑞电影是吧
What the farts was The Majestic?
《电影人生》是个什么玩意
I'll tell you, it was anything but!
我告诉你 它啥都不是
You wanna go down this road?
你非得走这条路是吧
All righty, then! What about Spanglish?
行 那《西班牙女佣》呢
Fun way to flop in two languages!
真是两种语言都拍砸了呢
Number 23? Yeah, like the number of times
《灵数23》 更像是我忍♥了二十三遍
I tried to sit through that movie!
看完这部电影
Click? Certainly didn't with audiences!
《人生遥控器》显然没有和观众产生共鸣
Fuck you! Yes Man? How about, No, Mama,
去你♥妈♥的♥ 《好好先生》 不如叫
I Don't Wanna See a Worse Liar Liar Remake.
《不 妈 我不想看更差的<大话王>翻拍》
Nobody does!
没人想
They had the gall to call that movie Grown Ups?
他们还有勇气把这低幼片叫《长大成人》
Enough. Enough! That was the joke!
够了 够了 这就是笑点啊
Okay, enough! Quit bickering, you two!
够了 你们俩别吵了
You're reminding me of Frankie Muniz and, one of the other ones.
你们让我想起了另一个弗朗基·穆尼兹
Hey, is he also on The Middle now?
嘿 他是不是也演了《中产阶级》
It's just so weird that
他们做了这部
They made another show called The Middle,
《中产家庭》的剧 就很奇怪了
and it's exactly like Malcolm in the Middle
它和《马尔科姆的一家》一模一样
but with Ray Romano's wife instead of me,
只不过雷·罗马诺老婆代替了我
and the janitor from Scrubs
还有《实习医生风云》的清洁工
Instead of Bryan Cranston.
代替了布莱恩·科兰斯顿
It's wild. It didn't do very well.
太疯狂了 拍的也不好
Did it do well? Nine seasons.
拍的好吗 有九季
Nine seasons, Tim? No, come on.
九季吗 提姆 不 拜托
No. There's no way.
不 不可能
Nine seasons? I know, right?
九季 很奇怪是吧
It's been on for nine seasons.
竟然放了九季
But Malcolm only did seven.
《马尔科姆》才播了七季
It's crazy. Talk about injustice.
太疯狂了 这就叫不公平
All right, all right, all right.
好了 好了
That's it for this round.
这轮结束了
The fucking Middle.
他妈的《中产家庭》
Farts! He fucked me, Marcia! That was out of line!
放屁 他搞我 玛莎 这太过分了
Look, Mike may have stepped out-of-bounds of
听着 迈克可能是
what was right,but he turned the tables on you.
越界了 但他后来居上了
Classic law maneuver.
典型的法庭策略
That, of course, and bring your opponent flowers.
当然 还有给你的对手带花
And telling jokes to the jury, they love that.
然后跟陪审团讲笑话 他们超爱这招
Marcia?
玛莎
Marcia? Marcia, what's wrong? Marcia, come here!
玛莎 玛莎 怎么了 玛莎 过来
It's just a tickle in my throat,
我只是喉咙有点痒
nothing to worry about.
没什么的
Marcia. When all this is over, you and I
玛莎 等这一切结束了 我们要去
are gonna have our mentor/men-tea time
世上最高端的茶室
in the fanciest tea room in all the world.
进行导师-学员下午茶时间
The American Girl Doll store in New York City.
纽约的美国女孩玩具店
That'd be nice, Phil.
那会很棒 菲尔
All right. I'm gonna go get a drink.
好的 我去喝一杯
I gotta blow off some steam. See ya, Marcia.
释放一下压力 再见 玛莎
Smoke bomb!
烟雾弹
What are you looking at, freshmen?
你在看什么 菜鸟
I'll take a beer shaken, please.
我要杯摇的啤酒
I don't like the bubbles.
我不喜欢气泡
I guess more than a few old habits
看来在法学院养成的
from law school die hard.
旧习难改啊
Phil. Put it on my tab. I got it.
菲尔 账算我的 我请
All right. Didn't expect to see you here.
好 没想到会在这见到你
Well, I needed to blow off some steam.
我需要释放一下压力
I was actually talking to him.
我是在跟他说话
You're talking to me? Yeah.
你在跟我说话吗 是的
Are you the bailiff... I am the bailiff.
你是那个法警吗... 是的
You are, okay.
你是啊 好的
It's good to have a lot of plates spinning.
身兼数职挺好的
Let me ask you a question.
我想问你个事
Are you friends with the judge,
你和法官
like, outside the court?
在法庭外是朋友吗
Yeah. Very close.
是的 很亲近
I've always wondered that. You are?
我一直在想这事
Have you ever said,
你有过 本来想说
"Please be seated" When you meant,
"全体起立" 结果说成了
"All rise"?
"请就坐" 的经历吗
No,
不
that'd be ridiculous. That'd be so embarrassing.
这太可笑了 这一定很尴尬
'Cause everyone's sitting and then it's like,
每个人都坐着 他们就会想
"What do we do, lay down?"
"那我们现在干嘛 躺下吗"
All right, I'm gonna let you guys talk.
你们继续聊吧
Please be seated.
请就座
Wow, remember law school?
还记得法学院吗
I mean, I guess it was a master class,
我觉得我们那个班是硕士班
but Gary Sinise taught us.
但教我们的是加里·西尼斯
That's enough of the fucking pleasantries.
客套话说够了
Whoa. You hit a duck.
天啊 你打到了一只鸭子
You were way out of line with that Cable Guy shit.
你说《王牌特派员》的事也太过分了
You're running more of a smear campaign
你这是发起抹黑运动
than a goddamn commercial for Jif!
而不是在拍抹花生酱的广♥告♥
Do you get it? Like smear, like peanut butter,
懂了吗 抹黑的抹 抹花生酱
and campaign, like an ad campaign, like a commercial
运动 像是广♥告♥宣传 像是商业广♥告♥
What's that? What are you doing?
这是啥 你在干嘛
Magic. I'm putting on a show, Philly.
魔法 我在上演魔法秀 菲尔
That's what this is all about.
这才是整件事的关键
It's not personal, okay?
不是针对你 好吗
You don't even care about this!
你根本都不关心
Listen, I love Sandler, to death,
听着 我爱死桑德勒
but I'm trying to win this trial for me,
但我要为了自己赢得庭审
so I can get famous, move to LA,
为了能出名 搬到洛杉矶
and play adult dodgeball with the cast of Riverdale.
和《河谷镇》的演员玩成人躲避球
I don't even know who you are anymore, Luciano!
我都不知道你究竟是谁了 卢奇安诺
You gotta go, buddy.
你该离开了 兄弟
Come on, you're security now?
拜托 你现在又是保安了
I am security. You gotta go.
我是保安 你该走了
All right, I'm taking a bottle.
行 我要拿瓶酒走
Have a good third act, Mikey.
祝你第三轮顺利 迈克
You know, you can put your duckling
你知道吗 你只要告死那个狗崽子
through college by suing that son of a bitch.
你的小鸭子就有钱读大学了
He doesn't even care about Adam Sandler!
他根本不在乎亚当·桑德勒
I'm here because
我在这是因为
I truly believe in Jim Carrey's career.
我真的相信金·凯瑞的职业生涯
And I don't even have a dad.
我连爸爸都没有
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表