剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
What did you want with our orb?
你想从我们的宝球那得到什么
I mean, really, it was...
宝球... 实际上...
it was to tie the room together.
是用来装饰屋子用的
Excuse me, what?
你说什么
To tie the room together,
用来配我们的屋子
like a centerpiece for our living room.
就像客厅中心摆饰一样
It was actually an anniversary gift
它其实是我准备送给迈克的
I was getting for Mike.
纪念日礼物
He got me tickets to Disney.
他给我买♥♥了去迪斯尼的票
I did. You know, Disney, the sex club?
是的 你知道迪斯尼吗 那个性俱乐部
It's a sex club called Disney.
是一个叫迪斯尼的性俱乐部
Yumi's about to lose her shit.
优美要发飙了
Yumi is about to lose her shit!
优美真的要发飙了
You wanted an omnipotent floating orb
你竟然把一个万能的悬浮宝球
to simply use as decoration.
当作装饰物
Cut the crap!
别废话
What do you say, Yumi?
怎么说 优美
A gecko stew or maybe a jerky?
是来个壁虎汤 还是壁虎肉干
Untie them and send them on their way.
给他们松绑 然后让他们走
What?! You heard me.
什么 听我的
Let's bite their fucking heads off!
把他们的头咬下来
Chompy's looking to chomp-chomp, baby!
嚼嚼想要啃啃 宝贝儿
Yeah, Yumi, one of the little green dudes
是啊 优美 其中一个绿色的小家伙
was about to chop my head off,
当时准备砍我的头呢
if you remember correctly.
如果你的记忆是对的
No, no, no! No, you got it all wrong!
不 不 不 你们都弄错了
I wouldn't have done it really.
我不会真的这样做的
I wouldn't have!
我不会的
I just like the threat of violence.
我只是用暴♥力♥威胁一下
It's just a threat.
只是威胁
Grabbags of Grabbagville,
杂居村的村民
reptiles of the underworld,
地下世界的爬行动物
don't you see?
看到了吗
We're the same.
我们是一样的
Perhaps our blood is warm,
虽然我们是恒温动物
and we have fur instead of scales,
我们表层是皮毛 而非鳞片
but we are diverse species united.
但是我们不同物种能和谐共存
That Yumi.
不愧是优美
Fuck me! She's so good at this crap.
我去 她真的很擅长瞎扯
The orb is a symbol of inclusion.
宝球象征着有容乃大
We will no longer shroud it
我们不再将其覆盖在
under our ceremonial tent.
仪式帐篷之下
It is not ours to keep.
我们没理由持有它
The orb belongs to all animals,
宝球是属于所有动物的
as does this tool:
还有这个工具也是
The Grand Communicator.
大通讯器
Reptiles, join us in rebuilding.
爬行动物们 和我们一起重建吧
That sounds like a plan!
这个计划不错
What do you say, reptiles?
你们觉得怎样 爬行动物们
Yes! We're getting married!
太好啦 我们要结婚啦
There it is, the future.
这就是 未来
Grand Communicator Communications, please hold.
我是大通讯器的通讯员 请稍等
Boy. Can you not draw a circle?
老兄 你能不画圈吗
Okay. Okay, got it. There shouldn't be a point.
好的 明白了 这里不该是尖的
We need to float some pre-release models
我们需要将一些预发布的模型
to the social media influencers
推给科技行业的 社交媒体影响者
And early adopters in tech.
和早期用户
Those fucking freaks.
那些怪胎
with the Spotify promo!
献上预售码
Come on, guys, wake up. Chompy, please!
动起来 伙计们 醒醒 嚼嚼 拜托
We need to run a ballsy outdoor campaign.
我们需要进行一项大胆的户外广♥告♥活动
You know, turn some heads!
让人眼前一亮
What about this?
这样如何
Grand communicators 3.0, Fuck Your Mother!
大通讯器3.0 草泥马
Chompy!
嚼嚼
Chompy is a friggin' genius.
嚼嚼真是个天才
Thank you. I mean,
谢谢你
I like the idea, of "Ballsy outdoor campaign,"
我喜欢这个 "大胆的户外广♥告♥活动”的点子
but then, after that, nothing else is really usable.
但在之后的 毫无用处
"Fuck your mother!" Come on!
"草泥马" 有没有搞错
Let's move on to the next point, please.
我们来说下一件事
Understand the purpose of making
♪ 懂得创造的目的 ♪
Hello, I'm Yumi.
你好 我是优美
Founder and CEO of
大通讯器的
Grand Communicator Communications.
创始人和CEO
We all remember gathering around the living room
仍记得 我们围坐在客厅里
and talking into the Grand Communicator 1.0.
使用大通讯器1.0的场景
And the constant neck pain
以及佩戴笨重的
that came with the bulky Grand Communicator 2.0.
大通讯器2.0 伴随而来的持续颈痛问题
But our newest product,
但我们最新的产品
Grand Communicator 3.0,
大通讯器3.0
will surely change the world.
会完全颠覆世界
It fits snugly right inside your mouth,
它能舒适地装在你的嘴巴里
and now, thanks to us, the Grabbags,
现在 多亏了我们 杂居者们
any species of any kind can
其他任何一类物种
communicate with one another.
彼此能够互相交流
No hindrance whatsoever.
毫无阻碍
That's right. We did that. We did it!
是的 我们做到了 我们做到了
Remember when you were all dicks to us,
记住你们曾经多么地厌恶我们
well now, us Grabbags are fucking rich as shit!
但现在 我们杂居者富得流油了
You'll still buy it.
你们还是会买♥♥它
You'll buy anything we make, you sheep.
你们会买♥♥我们造的任何东西 小羊们
You little, dirty figurative sheep.
你们这群肮脏的小羊
Grand Communicator 3.0:
大通讯器3.0:
Fuck Your Mother! Chompy.
草泥马 嚼嚼
Well, I tried watchin' porno
♪ 我看过黄书 ♪
and I tried it in the bum
♪干过屁♥股♥ ♪
Shit, I thought I might never cum
♪ 我以为我永远 不会高♥潮♥ ♪
Till I found my only one
♪ 直到我找到了那个它 ♪
I love fuckin' my gun
♪ 我爱干我的枪 ♪
My gun's my girlfriend, my gun's my god
♪ 我的枪就是我女友 我的枪是我的神 ♪
My gun's my daughter...
♪ 我的枪是我女儿... ♪
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表