剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
I just... Yeah? What is it?
我只是... 嗯 怎么了
See you had said that
听你刚刚说
we were gonna steal the disco ball first.
我们要去偷那个迪斯科球
No! No, Michael, listen.
不 迈克尔 听我说
I just want the disco ball.
我只想要那个迪斯科球
Hey! Hey! Focus up!
嗨 嗨 听我说
We can steal the disco ball,
我们可以偷那个迪斯科球
and the talk-box.
和那个说话箱
I'll steal anything you want,
我会偷任何你想要的东西
Honestly, that's what we do.
说实话 我们就是干这个的
That's our thing.
我们就干这个
That's our thing. We steal stuff.
我们就干这个 我们偷东西
I think, maybe we should just go home,
我想 或许我们应该回家
we get high, and we come up with a game plan.
吸个烟 然后想一个周密的计划
That sounds so nice.
这听起来非常棒
Go home, just smoke a big ol' fat J.
回家 抽个大♥麻♥
Smoke a big ol', fat ol' doink,
抽个超量大♥麻♥
That sounds good.
这听起来不错
Cheese!
茄子
All right, let's do a silly one!
好了 我们拍张搞笑的
I'm sorry, this is just so crazy
我很抱歉 这真是太疯狂了
that you can understand me,
你能明白我
and I can understand you!
我也能明白你
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
It's so sick! Yeah.
它真是太酷了 是的
It's so fucking sick!
它真是太他妈酷了
You're kind and intelligent.
你非常善良而且聪明
And... and you're such an amazing artist.
而且... 你是一个多么令人惊讶的艺术家
Thanks. I've actually been the one
谢谢 我其实就是那个
tagging our symbol all over the city.
把我们的标志 标记在整个城市的人
I've sort of been getting my graf' game on.
我已经开始我的加菲计划了
Your painting's so vivid.
你的绘画十分的生动
So lucid. Lucid?
非常的清晰易懂 清晰易懂
Do ferrets have the word "Floobahgahnoosh"?
雪貂有"赞爆了"这词吗
No. Okay.
没有 好的
There goes floobahgahnoosh.
划掉赞爆了
It feels so good to finally be able
终于能和你说话
to talk to you, Dawn.
真是太好了 道恩
What do you wanna talk and converse about?
你想要谈论什么呢
Sex?
性
I've never had it!
我从来没有经历过
There! I said it!
终于 我说出来了
That feels good.
这感觉很好
You know what?
我们回家
How 'bout we just go home and rest up?
然后休息怎么样
I'm sure the Unburdening Ceremony tomorrow
我肯定 明天的解脱仪式
is gonna be a long one.
一定会很长
Yeah, okay, sounds good.
哦 好的 听起来不错
All right, so here's the deal.
好了 这么定吧
We want to steal the Grabbags'
我们想偷杂居者们那颗
floating disco ball thingy
浮动的迪斯科球
and add it to our collection of stolen stuff.
并把它加入到 我们偷东西的清单中
Right? Right.
对吗 对的
What I'm proposing is...
我的提议是...
Proposing?
求婚
To me?
向我
Yes! I gotta call my dad!
太棒了 我要打给我爸爸
My God! No, Mike!
天哪 不 迈克
I didn't mean proposing like nuptials.
我不是说婚礼的求婚
I meant proposing like
我说的是
throwing an idea out there, okay?
提出建议的那个意思 好吗
Okay, so you don't want to get married?
所以你不想结婚是吧
Is that what you're saying?
你是这个意思吧
Goodness gracious, Michael!
老天啊 迈克尔
Eventually, I would like to get married, sure,
到头来 我肯定会结婚的
but let's just, like,
但现在
focus on stealing shit right now, okay?
咱们就专注于偷东西这事 好吗
I'm gonna pull this down to mask my tears,
我要把面罩拉下来 你就看不见我哭了
but I am listening, please continue.
但我在听着 你继续吧
All right, so here's my game plan. Go ahead.
我的计划是这样的 接着说
Tomorrow night,
明天晚上
we steal the Grabbags' talk-box thingy,
我们去偷杂居者的说话箱
we bring it down to the sewer,
把它拿到下水道
and we use it to rally all the reptiles.
然后用它去召集所有的爬行动物
After that, we drill up into Grabbagville,
之后 我们钻入杂居村
and then, we're able to steal the orb!
再然后 我们就能偷宝球了
How's that sound, Mike?
听起来如何 迈克
Mike?
迈克?
Michael! Wake up!
迈克尔 醒醒
You held it in too long.
你戴得太久了
I'm fine, dude.
我没事 兄弟
You have to breathe!
你得呼吸啊
I just, um... You're floating.
我只是... 你都飘起来了
I just spoke to God.
我刚刚和上帝说话了
She did not like me.
她不喜欢我
No. That was a horrific experience.
不 这真是一次可怕的经历
Listen, if you're gonna float, I'm gonna float, too.
听着 你要是飘 我也要飘
Just give me a second.
等我一下
Welcome, Grabbags.
欢迎 杂居者们
As you know, our unburdening ceremonies
你们知道 我们的解脱仪式
are for the liberation of the soul.
是为了解放我们的灵魂
Now, I know it might be a little awkward now,
我知道现在会有点尴尬
since we can understand each other,
因为我们能听懂彼此了
but if anyone's brave enough...
但如果有人足够勇敢...
Chompy!
嚼嚼
Where are my Chomp-heads at?
我的嚼粉在哪呢
Somebody chomp me!
谁来咬我呀
The fuck?! Come on!
我去 配合一下啊
Chompy, you know,
嚼嚼啊
these ceremonies aren't for grievances,
这些仪式不是为了吐槽
but more of a personal reflection.
它们更多的是体现个人的沉思
Really? Then why is Dawn complaining
是吗 那为什么道恩在抱怨你
about you constantly clogging the shower
老是掉雪貂毛
with all your ferret hair then? What?!
把下水道堵住呢 什么
Gimme that!
给我
It was more like a personal anecdotal stand-up bit,
那只是个私人轶事类的喜剧梗
He's still a good guy, right?
他还是个好人 是吧
Where... Where are my Gaffigan-heads at?
我的... 我的加菲根粉们在哪
Hot Pockets!
热口袋
Ooh, it's the thrill of the drama!
啊 这真是令人兴奋的戏剧场面
I love drama.
我爱戏剧
Chompy, chomp-chomp!
嚼嚼 嚼嚼
Chompy, enough!
嚼嚼 够了
All you do is start trouble!
你整天只会惹事
It's 'cause Dawn is a guinea pig and I am a ferret!
这是因为道恩是个豚鼠 而我是个雪貂
You know I'm the only kind of my species!
我是这个物种仅存的一只
But, Yumi,
但是 优美,
I've been trying to tell you
我之前就想
something for a while now.
告诉你这件事了
You ain't the last ferret!
你并不是最后一只雪貂
There's a whole tribe of 'em
在南部松鼠广场
in South Squirrel Square!
还有一整个雪貂部落
Chompy!
嚼嚼
My God.
我的天
Everybody go home! The unburdening ceremony
大家都回家去 今天一整天
is canceled for the rest of the day!
解脱仪式都取消了
Adventurin' horse.
冒险小马
Adventurin', doing tricks for money!
四处游荡 卖♥♥艺为生
Are there really more ferrets out there?
外面真的还有别的雪貂吗
Dawn!
道恩
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表