剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
What even is this, a peace sign?
这什么啊 和平标志吗
That's a middle finger.
这是中指
Oh. That's funny.
给你一个呵呵哒
This isn't even a dinosaur.
连恐龙都不像
Boys, sorry to intrude on your chow time.
男孩们 很抱歉打扰你们的用餐
I think I left my pen.
我好像把笔忘这儿了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Umm...
是的 是的
It's the PescI pen. Yes.
鱼中精英笔 是的
There you are, and God bless America.
在这儿 上帝保佑美国
Oh, God bless America, of course.
上帝保佑美国 当然了
Yeah, yeah, we'll see about that.
可能吧 慢慢等着看呗
Another Green Day just went down in Los Angeles.
洛杉矶的人又开始吸食大♥麻♥
Who gives a shit?
谁在乎啊
No!
不
Really makes you think.
这都让我们深思
Are we, the government, in the right?
我们政♥府♥是不是在做对的事
Or the Labcoats?
科学家是不是也在做对的事
Is it worth it?
这些都是值得的吗
Is she... Is she sleeping?
她睡着了吗
All righty, boys.
好了 男孩们
Thank you for the pen.
谢谢帮我找回笔
# And have a good day #
愿你们今天开心
She just sang into the pen.
她刚刚对着笔唱诶
Okay. What the fuck?
好吧 什么鬼啊
They're watching us, man.
他们在监视我们
Something is fishy. Something's definitely fishy.
有些地方很可疑 超级可疑
And it's not these dinosaur chicken nuggets,
不过不是这些恐龙鸡块
because these are 100 percent white meat.
因为它们是百分百真肉
I don't know, dude. I'm spiraling, man.
不知道 我现在很惶恐
All right. Calm down. I'm freaking out!
冷静一下 我真吓死了
Mikey, come back to me. I got a lot of thoughts
麦克 听我说 很多想法在涌现
up in this thalum, dude! It's okay.
盘旋在我的脑海里 没事的
Ah! What the fuck is that?
这他妈什么东西
That's what I'm getting at! It doesn't even look like a dinosaur.
这是我想象的再现 一点也不像只恐龙
Hi, Mikey! It's okay to go crazy, sometimes.
麦克 有时候发点疯是好事
Choo-choo!
啾啾
Oh! You know what you should do, Mike?
你知道该做什么吗 麦克
You should cut open Phil's neck,
你应该把菲尔的脖子解剖开
because I bet on the inside there's like Werther's candies.
我猜里面就有维特的糖果
I know you love them! I know you do!
我就知道你喜欢糖果
Don't lie to Plonky!
不要对噗通撒谎
You have one of these guys a day,
你每天都造这么一个家伙
Mike, I haven't been to the doctor once my whole life.
麦克 我今生就从未见过医生
Can I just touch your neck real quick?
我能很快的碰下你的脖子吗
Sure. Course. Just to...
当然可以 只要
That is tasty. What is this?
看起来很美味 这什么
This looks like two guys in a donkey costume.
看起来就像两个穿的像驴的家伙
Isn't that funny, dude? Uhhuh.
有没有很好笑
Oh, can't even breath, dude.
我都快喘不上气了
As I was saying...
就像我一直说的
I was born in a prison in Rahway, New Jersey.
我出生在新西兰拉维的一个监狱里
Okay, what are we doing today, dude?
好了 我们今天要干什么 兄dei
We're in sector 304, horses.
我们进入第304章 马
But first, you need to eat your greens.
但你要先吃下今天的大♥麻♥
When you're right, you're right.
你说得都对
What even is this? You dare me to eat it?
这都什么鬼啊 你居然还让我吃
Ugh! It tastes like pennies.
味道像硬币一样
Hello, Eleanor!
你好呀 埃莉诺
A good day to be a Top Hatter, wouldn't you say?
对上层人来说 这是多好的天呀 你说是吧
Money and class. Marvelous.
名利双收 棒极了
God damnit, Georgie!
卧♥槽♥ 乔吉
Slow down around the curves!
转弯慢点啊
Oh. My name's actually Philip, Mr. Budmeisner.
我其实叫菲利普 布德米斯先生
It's my first day on the job.
这是我工作的第一天
Georgie was actually fired for a DUI.
乔吉因为DUI被解雇了
So when is it illegal for a horse to walk drunk?
什么时候连驴酒驾都违法了
Actually, in the horse world, DUI stands
是这样的 在驴的世界里
for Diddled an Underaged Idiot. Oh!
DUI是欺骗未成年人的意思
Keep it down.
小声一点
I'm dealing with enough tittle-tattle as it is.
我已经受够了那些闲话了
Hurry back to the estate.
加紧回住所
I've got a guest arriving soon.
有个客户就要到了
Right away, sir.
马上回去 先生
Ah, Mr. Budmeisner, sir.
本德米尼瑟先生
Back so soon. And a healthy glow on you, sir.
您来的真快 愿您身体健康
You're a natural athlete. Morning, Trotts.
你真是个天生的运动员 早上好 特罗特
Oh, there he is! How was the workout, Daddy?
他在那儿 健身的怎么样了呀 爸比
Fifty push-ups. Four Crossfits.
50个俯卧撑 4次体能训练
Love working out. Just love it.
我真的超爱健身 超级爱
Hashtag fit life.
发朋友圈 #健康生活
Wow. Never seen a horse so beautiful my whole life.
哇 从没见过这么漂亮的马小姐
This way, sir. Ooh. Yes, yes, yes.
这边 先生 奥 好的好的
Julia, come, come.
茱莉娅 来
I've got a guest arriving soon.
有个客人马上就要到了
Guest? Wait, wait, wait.
有客人吗 等等
If I'm about to walk into an intervention,
如果你是想教育我的话
I told you that keyboard cleaner was Trotts' and not mine.
我已经告诉你 那个键盘清理件是特罗特的 不是我的
I'm done huffing.
我真的不想再发火了
Trotts, you're such a fucking narc.
特罗特 你真是讨厌的打小报告的人
Trotts is not a narc! I'm chill AF.
我没有 我很高冷的
I love pizza bagels, and-and-and sweet skateboards,
我爱披萨百吉饼 还有甜的滑板
and keyboard cleaner.
还有键盘清理件
Oh. So witty.
奥 太有趣了
How many times do I have to tell you?
我要告诉你多少次
Reading is pornographic, my dear.
读书是非常色情的事 我的小可爱
Why not watch a movie or a TV show or Internet porno?
为什么不看个电影 电视剧 或者AV呢
Mmm, porno.
色情视频嘛
Oh, Daddy. You and your porno.
爸比 你和你的色情资源
See, mother taught me to read.
看吧 妈妈告诉我应该读一些
So, in a funny way, it's like I'm connecting to her.
这样就感觉她还和我在一起
Really? That's weird,
真的吗 有点奇怪
because you know she's dead? Yes, I know that, Dad.
她死了诶 是的 爸爸 我知道
More figgy pudding, damnit!
再来更多点无花果布丁
Sirs and madams of the homestead,
我敬爱的主人和小姐
may I introduce to you,
请荣我向你们介绍
Sir Michael Nickelobe-Ultra Esquire the Fourth and a Half.
四点五世迈克尔·尼克罗布-大号♥先生
Wait. What's going on? What's happening?
等等 发生了什么
Hello, Julia.
你好呀 茱莉娅
What is that?
这什么啊
Oh, God. Sorry.
老天啊 抱歉
That was so rude.
这太无礼了
No, I... I didn't mean... didn't mean it like that.
没 我不是那个意思
I was just, you know, surprised.
我只是有点惊讶
Uh, am I still talking?
我还在解释吗
Someone kill me.
来只马杀了我吧
He's the well-to-do horse bachelor
他是一只黄金钻石单身马
of the shampoo tycoons.
洗发水大亨
The Nickelob-Ultras.
尼克罗布-大号♥ 先生
I figured perhaps it would be-horse-hoove
我觉得他会变大的
the both of you to go on a first date.
你们将进行第一次约会
Ha! Right now! Hee-hee-hee!
哈哈 就现在
Julia, You're even more splendid than your father described.
茱莉娅 你比你♥爸♥爸描述的要迷人的多
Uh, so, tell me about yourself.
和我讲讲更多你的事吧
Well, since taking over my family business,
既然说到了我的家族事业
I've been trying to provide low-income "horsing"
我一直在为低收入人群
in rougher neigh-borhoods.
在新开♥发♥区提供住房♥
So refreshing to hear a Top Hatter using his power for good.
很难得听到上层人士在做好事
Yes, but...
是的 但是
I'm certainly not afraid to indulge my "desirees"
当我谈论我的计划时
when I see something I want.
我不怕理想立得过高
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表