剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
I must return.
我得回去
What the fuck?
搞什么
This is the girls' room!
这是女厕
Yumi, I'm a talking receipt,
优美 我是由宝球创造的一张
Created by the orb.
会说话的收据
You gotta chill with that binary stuff.
这些二进制的东西会让你淡定
Listen, you need to return to
听着
Grabbagville right now!
你得马上回杂居村
They're in great danger! Okay.
他们现在很危险 好的
Well, I was actually just about to head out.
我其实正要出发
I don't know if my speech made that clear or not.
我不知道我说清楚没有
Okay, right, right, hey!
好吧 行 行 嘿
Just making sure.
就是确认一下
So, guys, you know what?
大家知道吗
This isn't actually working for me.
这里其实不适合我
So, I'm gonna take off,
所以 我要走了
and, you know, take care.
保重
Yumi, you're not going so soon, are you?
优美 你不会那么快走 对吧
The second act is all about primate change.
第二幕是关于"奇猴变化"
I mean "Cli-mate" Change.
我是说 气候变化
Man, these Grabbags are actually scary.
兄弟 其实这些杂居者很可怕
We need to take one of these hostages,
我们需要抓个人♥质♥
and I'm sorry to say,
我很抱歉这么说
but I need you to scalp 'em or something.
但是 我要你剥了他们的头皮什么的
That's no problem. I can do that.
没问题 我可以
I'll take care of that.
我会搞定
I'll do the scalping, everybody.
我会把每一个都剥了
That guinea pig.
那只豚鼠
Did you see that motherfucker sucker punch me?
你看到那个混账打我了吗
I'm gonna rip his fucking head off.
我要扯断他的头
Hey, that's Dawn!
嘿 是道恩
My God! This is perfect!
我的天啊 真是完美
Alexander, can you grab us Dawn, please?
亚历山大 可以请你把道恩抓来吗
Alexander, you better go ahead
亚历山大 你最好
and get those little feetsies
挪个小脚过去
moving to get Dawn! Go!
把道恩缠住 去
You know, don't bring up feet with Alexander.
别跟亚历山大提脚
He's a snake. I said it,
他是条蛇 我说了
and as soon as the words left my mouth... I know
而且我一说就... 我知道
We had Secret Santa one year,
有一年 我们玩神秘圣诞老人赠礼游戏
and I got him shoes.
我送了他鞋子
My God! But I didn't know it was him!
天哪 但我不知道那就是他
I didn't... yeah.
我不知道...
It was like a grab bag sorta...
就像一个摸彩袋之类的...
It was a grab bag Secret Santa.
盲抽神秘圣诞老人的礼物
It was awkward.
真尴尬
He thought they were hats, Mike.
他觉得那玩意是帽子 迈克
No! He tied it like a bonnet.
不是吧 他把它当帽子系着
Alexander.
亚历山大
Hi, Dawn!
嗨 道恩
Get off me, snake. No! This feels weird.
蛇你放开我 天哪 感觉好奇怪
This feels weird!
非常奇怪
Mike. Philip.
迈克 菲尔
Unsheathe your sexy-ass knife.
拔出你那性感的刀吧
This little thing?
这个小东西吗
Yeah!
是啊
Hey, listen, I don't have no problem with reptiles.
其实 我对爬行动物没意见
I mean, what is with your skin?
我是想说 你们的皮肤上是什么
Why is it like that?
为什么会是那样子
Let the guinea pig go.
放开豚鼠
Shit!
见鬼
It's Yumi!
那是优美
Hey, Yumi. Hey, Yumi!
嗨 优美 嗨 优美
We're just here fucking your whole shit up!
我们正好把你的一切都搞砸了呢
Holy shit. Is she doing a flying kick
我的妈呀 她是正朝着我们
right into our...
做飞踢吗...
Yumi! It's not what it looks like.
优美 不是你想的那样
We was just gonna skin all the Grabbags alive
我们只是要活剥所有的杂居者
And take your...
然后带走你的...
We were just gonna drown the young ones!
我们只是想把小的杂居者淹死
Yumi, don't use my face as a punching bag.
优美 我的脸不是沙袋
You can't deny that that's a good visual gag.
你得承认 视觉喜剧效果确实好
It really is.
确实是
Dawn! Dawn!
道恩 道恩
I'm so sorry I left you.
对不起 我不该离开你的
I'm so grateful you came back.
你能回来真是太好了
Let's go! We have to fight!
我们走吧 我们需要战斗
Let's go win this.
我们这次要赢
Chompy.
嚼嚼
I know you might not be able to understand me,
我知道你可能没法理解我
but I am sorry for accusing you.
我很抱歉 我责怪过你
Let's work together.
我们合作吧
Gimme some skin!
击个掌吧
Chompy!
嚼嚼
Yumi, I'm sorry!
优美 对不起
We was being ignorant.
是我们太无知了
I don't want to lose you a second time.
我再也不想失去你了
I'm your father,
我是你的父亲
and I need to be in your life.
你的生活需要我
And if that means
即使这意味着
making friendly with these Grabbags,
要跟这些杂居者友好相处
well, then, so be it.
那也 顺其自然吧
Come here, you little booger. Come here.
过来吧 你这小怪物 过来
Father! That is a reptile! They're the bad guys!
爸爸 那是爬行动物 他们都是坏人
They're gonna kill us all!
他们要把我们杀光
Okay, then!
这样 那么
Get 'em, boys!
上啊 孩子们
Say what? No! Guns are for the bedroom.
什么 不 枪是在卧室用的
Fuck!
操
Well, looks like we done lost, Mike.
我们好像失败了 迈克
We did, but, goddamn, it was a valiant effort.
确实失败了 但是 我们尽力了啊
What do you say we spark this doobie
我们点了这大♥麻♥烟
and go down with the ship?
然后坐船下去 怎么样
That sounds great.
好主意
Hey, Dawn's coming over to say something to us.
道恩过来要跟我们说什么
Hey, Dawn, how's it going?
嗨 道恩 你还好吗
I'm sorry about before...
我对之前的事 感到很抱歉...
Dawn, you broke his fucking no...
道恩 你踢坏了他的...
I should've seen that coming.
我应该意识到这一拳
Can you give me some paper towels, please?
你能给我点纸巾吗 拜托
Hold on a second.
等会
You smell smoke?
你闻到烟味了吗
Shit, the tent's on fire!
见鬼 帐篷着火了
Everybody, run!
各位 快跑啊
Everybody, run, go! The tent's on fire!
大家快跑 帐篷着火了
Chompy! Run!
嚼嚼 跑啊
Run!
快跑
I'm so fucking high.
真♥他♥妈♥嗨
Goodbye.
再见
Grabbagville was a beautiful idea,
杂居村是一个很好的理念
but as with all beautiful things,
即使有这些美好的东西
the world doesn't understand it.
还是不能得到世界的理解
Goodbye, Grabbagville.
再见了 杂居村
Chompy.
嚼嚼
Smoke's coming from your ears
♪ 烟从你的耳朵冒出来 ♪
Hi.
嗨
Hello.
你好
Listen, about before, it was a whole thing,
听着 对于之前的一切
we're sorry about it.
我们非常抱歉
I only have one question. You go first?
我只有一个问题 你先说
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表