剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
The fear adds a certain taste and I just love it.
恐惧增加了特定的风味 我喜欢
Nikolai, you've really outdone yourself this time.
尼古拉 你这次真的超越了自己
Thank you, Highnesses.
谢谢 陛下大人们
The Tofurky has been coming out great recently.
素火鸡最近做得不错
But I was wondering,
但是我在想
the next time we play "Cat chases rat,"
下一次我们玩"猫抓老鼠"的时候
perhaps I could not be the rat?
或许我可以不用做那只老鼠
Nikolai!
尼古拉
You're breaking the fourth wall, buddy!
你要打破第四面墙
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
You are the rat, so just be the rat.
你是那只老鼠 所以当好那只老鼠
See, Nikolai, it's a never-ending,
看到了吗 尼古拉 这是一个永不结束的
immersive experience.
沉浸式体验
Like VR headsets
就像VR头套或者
Or someone explaining the appeal of VR headsets.
某人正在解释VR头套的出现
Sure, but, um, your Highnesses...
当然 但是 陛下大人...
Call us "Heinies." It's shorter than "Highnesses."
叫我们"陛下" 比"陛下大人"简短多了
Yes, yes, your Heinies.
好的 好的 陛下
Perhaps, just in order to keep up
为了保持沉浸式
the whole immersive experience,
体验的完整性
we could replace Nikolai in a rat costume
我们或许可以用一个真的老鼠
with I don't know, like, an actual rat?
来替换穿着老鼠戏服的尼古拉
Yeah, as the real-life Mike and
对 作为现实的迈克和
the executive producer of HBO's The Trial,
HBO《审判》的监制
It was a bitch adapting it to TV.
把它改编成电视剧是非常难的
My God. I'm so fucking nasally right now.
天哪 我现在他妈的有鼻音了
How closely was Phil involved in the project?
菲尔在这个项目中参与了多少
Who's that? Phil Matarese,
他是谁 菲尔·马塔里斯
your opponent in the actual trial,
你在真实审判里的对手
and according to Wikipedia, your best friend.
以及 根据维♥基♥百♥科♥ 他是你最好的朋友
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Miles Teller's actually my best friend,
迈尔斯·特勒才是我最好的朋友
'cause I'm young Hollywood. But Phil? No.
因为我是一个年轻的好莱坞人 而菲尔 不是
I haven't spoken to him since I won the trial.
自从我赢了审判之后 我再也没有和他说过话
Are they superimposing Phil on the screen right now?
他们现在是不是把菲尔的照片放出来了
Just make sure that I'm taller, like in real life.
我只是为了确保我更高 就像现实中一样
It's an open Hollywood secret that Phil wears lifts.
菲尔穿增高鞋是好莱坞公开的秘密了
Get us those rats.
把这些老鼠给我们带来
Yes, your Heinies.
遵命 陛下
You're such a mess
♪ 你是这么混乱 ♪
Okay, so what can I do for you two today?
好了 今天我能为你们做些什么
We wanna get married, but his parents won't let us.
我们想要结婚 但是他的父母不会允许
Hey, young love is in the air.
嗨 年轻人的爱弥漫在空气中
Well, as long as you're both of equitable age
只要你们都符合法定结婚年龄
of consent, that's fine. How old are you guys?
就没有什么关系 你们多大了
I'm 27. Okay, and you?
我二十七岁了 好的 你呢
Okay, are you saying you're two?
好的 你是在说你两岁吗
This pigeon lady's gonna be my mommy.
这位鸽子女士将会成为我妈妈
God. Officer Tim, get the bird handcuffs in here.
天哪 提姆警官 拿一个鸟用手铐过来
We got another one.
我们又碰到了一个
but a 38-year-old pigeon
但是一个三十八岁的鸽子
Can't date a toddler horse?
不能和一匹幼马约会吗
You just said you were 27.
你刚刚才说你二十七岁
I look 27! Stop fighting!
我看上去像二十七 别吵架
Get... Get over here! You can't catch me!
给我过来 你抓不到我
Up and out the window.
飞上去然后飞出了窗户
Why do we leave the window open?
为什么我们要让窗户开着
I'll find you, young horse!
我会找到你的 小马仔
Hey, um, sorry, McManus is actually here.
嗨 嗯 抱歉 其实麦克马纳斯在这里
Goddamn it, get out of my way!
该死的 不要挡路
Matarese, walk with me.
马塔里斯 和我走一趟
You're up on Cripple Creek
你有麻烦了
without a paddle, Matarese.
马塔里斯
What are you talking about? What happened?
你在说什么 发生了什么
You pulled rank on me, Matarese.
别跟我摆架子 马塔里斯
I know I may have sand for brains,
我知道我可能脑子不好
but I'm the midsize animal labor union rep.
但是我是中型动物工会代表
That means cats are my jurisdiction.
这意味着猫在我的负责范围内
What are you talking about, cats?
你在说什么 猫
Did we make contact with the DPRKC?
我们和猫城有联♥系♥过吗
Playing dumb?
装傻
Cute. Stop stroking my face.
可爱 不要再压我的脸了
The mayor's gonna have your head on a silver platter
市长准备把你的头 放在银质盘子上
just how I like my butler
就像我喜欢让管家把鸡块
To deliver my chicken nuggets.
放在银盘子上端来一样
And yeah, I have a butler,
没错 我有个管家
and yeah, she's also my mommy.
没错 她还是我妈
Bet you thought it was a dude, right?
你肯定觉得管家是个男的吧
Sexist pig!
性别歧视狗
Hi, everyone! Sorry we're late.
大家好 抱歉我们来晚了
You know how it is, just talking.
你们懂的 闲聊而已
You really screwed the pooch on this one, Matarese.
你这次真的搞砸了 马塔里斯
Hey, come on. I'm right here.
嘿 来吧 我就坐在这啊
If we want new New York to run smoothly,
如果我们想让新纽约顺利运转
we all gotta stay in our lane.
我们就要安分守己
Can someone fill me in, please?
谁能跟我讲讲发生了什么
At 0500 hours,
五点时
we got the first-ever outbound communications
我们收到有史以来第一条
from DPRKC,
来自猫城的信息
requesting you by name, that's Phil Matarese,
点名指定你 菲尔·马塔里斯
to report to the palace of The Emperors.
去皇帝们的宫殿报到
They may have heard about my Animals Peace Pact.
他们可能听说了我的《动物和平协定》
If I can sit...
如果我能...
Jesus, the APP thing again.
天啊 又是《动和协定》
Listen, Phil, we know
听着 菲尔 我们都知道
It's been a passion project.
你对这个项目充满激♥情♥
But we can't consent to you going
但我们不能就因为一封信
into enemy territory because of a letter.
批准你进入敌方领域
It's not even notarized.
它甚至都没被公♥证♥
Didn't even notarize it? It's a death march!
没被公♥证♥ 那就是去送死啊
Who doesn't notarize?
现在还有谁不去公♥证♥的
You gotta "Motorize" It.
你必须摩托化啊
My butler mom's got a motorized scooter.
我的妈妈管家有一辆电摩托
It's changed her life.
改变了她的一生
You know what I think?
你猜我在想什么
I think Matarese here is still trying to make up
我想马塔里斯要试图弥补
for losing his stupid fucking trial!
他输掉傻♥逼♥审判这事
Yes. Totally agree.
是的 完全同意
He decided to circumvent the chain of command
他决定绕过指挥系统
to get what he wanted... fame, glory.
来获取自己想要的名利
Well, I say go for it, Matarese.
那你去争取吧 马塔里斯
Wait. Are you saying what I think you're saying?
等等 你是在说 我想你说的话吗
I hereby grant you full travel permissions
我特此全权准许你进入
into Unsanctioned Sector KS 214,
未批准区域 KS 214
also known as...
也被称为...
The Democratic People's Republic of Kitty City!
猫咪民♥主♥主义共和城
I understand the risks and accept.
我了解并接受风险
You two are in Orb's hands now.
你们俩现在听宝球由命了
Wait, what do you mean "You two"?
等等 你们俩是什么意思
I'll meet him at Zumiez.
我在极限运动品店见他
Trotts! I saw your set
特洛特 我那天在
at the Cellar the other night. So funny.
酒窖看了你的表演 太好笑了
But thank you, thank you. I do okay.
不过谢谢你 我做的还行吧
McManus! Lookin'thin, buddy.
麦克马纳斯 变苗条了 兄弟
Yeah. I've had diarrhea for a month.
是啊 我腹泻了一个月
Thank God I have hardwood floors.
幸好我的地板是硬木的
Mayor Jacob, always a pleasure.
雅各布市长 总是很高兴见到你
Sick. Okay. Well, clearly,
好极了 很显然
The Emperors of KC saw my various hosting gigs
猫城的皇帝们看到了我的主持节目
and wanted a sit-down,
想要摄制一个
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表