剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
a catastrophe.
一场灾难
Through the muck, one voice rose above the rest.
在这种肮脏混乱中 一个声音盖过了其他
Kricket Wireless.
克里克特无线服务
Somehow we're everywhere.
某种程度上 我们全面覆盖
Kricket... Ow!
克里克特 啊
Hey, buddy, you stepped on my foot!
嘿 兄弟 你踩着我的脚了
Hey! Who you calling "buddy,"
嘿 你叫谁兄弟呢
you fucking volleyball-looking bitch!
你个长得像排球的混♥蛋♥
Wait a minute. Overtly aggressive,
等一下 公开地咄咄逼人
decade-old fashion choices,
年代久远的时尚品味
and a shoehorned reference to the beach.
鞋角指向海滩
You're from New Jersey, aren't you?
你是从新泽西来的是不是
Jersey strong. We're stronger than the storm, bitch!
泽西最强 我们比风暴还强大 混♥蛋♥
God, it's people like you, Jersey trash,
天呐 就是像你这样讨厌的泽西垃圾们
that are ruining our once great city.
毁了我们曾经美好的城市
New York should close its borders.
纽约应该封闭州界线
Take out the trash! Huh?
把这些垃圾都赶出去 哈
Come on, everybody! Yeah!
来吧 兄弟 耶
Take out the trash! He's right!
把这垃圾赶出去 他是对的
Take out the trash! Take out the trash!
垃圾滚出去 垃圾滚出去
I'd suck my own dick if I could!
如果可以 我也可以自♥慰♥
I'd suck my own dick if I could!
如果可以 我也可以自♥慰♥
I'd suck my own dick if I could! I'd suck my own dick if I could!
如果可以 我也可以自♥慰♥ 如果可以 我也可以自♥慰♥
Yeah! I'd suck my own dick if I could!
没错 如果可以 我也可以自♥慰♥
From here, it was transparent
从那时起 情况就明朗了
that this patriot had a groundswell of support.
这个爱国者得到了大量的支持
And no Sneaky Pete or fleabag
没有骗子和小流氓
would get in his way.
能挡他的路
the first-ever pigeon king of New York.
纽约史无前例的鸽子王
He was indeed the man in the high castle.
他已经成为了住在城♥堡♥里的那个人
The Rise of Pigeon King Phillip,
鸽子王 菲利普的崛起
narrated by Tom Bergeron.
讲述者 汤姆·贝格隆
Pretty cool video, huh?
很棒的视频 对吧
Was Tom Bergeron plugging Amazon shows? Did you catch that?
汤姆·贝格隆是不是插入了亚马逊秀 你们看到了吗
Every time I try to watch an Amazon Original,
每次我试图看亚马逊秀初始系列的时候
I accidentally end up buying paper towels.
我都会以买♥♥纸巾结束
Anyway, sorry, back to Wallet.
不管怎样 不好意思 让我们再说到沃利特
Hey, blue thing! I find you curious.
嘿 小蓝 我发现你很好奇
I'm having security guard auditions tomorrow.
我明天有一场安保的面试
Come out if you're free.
有空就来吧
All right, that was great, Thor.
好了 索尔 表现不错
Really emotional. We'll be in touch.
让人激♥情♥澎湃 我们都被触动了
Okay, next up for King Phil's bodyguard, WALL-E?
好了 下一个面试的是菲尔国王的安保 沃利
so he wasn't too nervous for his audition.
所以他对他的面试并不是很紧张
Break a leg, Wallet!
祝你成功 沃利特
Hey, hey, can I just stop you right there?
嘿 我可以打断你一下吗
Look, you can't lift anything.
看 你什么都举不起来
You're not that fast. You're, like, four inches tall.
你也跑不快 你看起来只有 四英寸高
I just don't think it's gonna work out for the bodyguard.
我只是觉得你不能胜任保镖工作
Throw the tomatoes at him.
朝他扔西红柿
This is the best part.
这是最棒部分了
Huh? Wait a second.
啊哈 等一下
Sorry, Sheila.
不好意思了 希拉
Get me the fuck out of here!
让我出去
Where am I?
我现在在哪儿
Holy shit.
我去
You know what? Actually, it's really nice.
你知道吗 其实这里还不错
It's really nice, King Phil.
这儿真的不错 菲尔国王
Ooh! There's an Xbox in here.
噢 这儿还有台游戏机
Fascinating. You're hired!
太神奇了 你被雇用了
From then on,
从那时起
Wallet became King Phil's servant,
沃利特就成了菲尔国王的随从
and right-hand man.
和他最得力的助手
Wallet was excited to forge a new career.
沃利特很开心能开始新的事业
But it was a hard, hard job.
但这实在是个太艰难太艰难的工作
For Wallet, the worst part was driving home King Phil's
对沃利特来说 最艰辛的部分是送菲尔国王
Never-revolving door of one-night stands.
永远不会开启的一♥夜♥情♥回家
Yeah, yeah, it was fine, I guess.
对 对 我觉得 这样可以
Nothing too special, but check this out.
没什么特别的 但来听听这个
He's going to some kid's bar mitzvah in a couple weeks,
几周后 他将出席几个孩子的成人礼
and I was thinking we could do a little
我认为 我们可以搞一些
undercover job, you know this?
小动作 你明白的
Wait a minute. I've seen him before.
等一下 我见过他
That's right, King Phil, it's us,
没错 菲尔国王 是我们
the notable Icelandic terrorist group, Icees.
著名的冰岛恐怖组织 冰之国
Oh, my God! He's the leader of Icees,
噢 我的天呐 他是冰之国的头目
from the beginning of the episode!
出现在片段的开头
Okay, this is almost too much.
天呐 信息量太大了
Okay, let's flash-forward to present time.
好吧 让我们回到当下
So, here's the deal.
好吧 事情是这样的
This is Jacob. Today is his bar mitzvah.
这就是雅各布 今天是他的成人礼
Uh, actually, you know what, Narrator?
事实上 解说员
I'll take it from here.
我将从这里开始
I'm Jacob. It's my bar mitzvah.
我是雅各布 这是我的成人礼
I'm not Jewish, but I am desperately
我不是犹太人 但我渴望
trying to become a man
成为一个真正的男人
ever since my father Mike, pictured here,
自从我的父亲 麦克 画面中的这位
totally checked out in the parenting department
在育儿部完全检查过之后
ever since my mom Meghan, entering now,
自从我妈妈 梅根 现在进来的这位
separated from him
和他离婚之后
because he was jealous of her high-power job
因为他嫉妒我妈妈手握重权的工作
as secretary of defense with King Phil,
她是我们之前提到的菲尔国王的
who we've already met.
国防部长
Holy shit, King Phil's here!
天呐 菲尔国王来了
King Phil! King Phil!
菲尔国王 菲尔国王
Hi, thanks. I'd suck my own dick if I...
嗨 谢谢 如果可以 我也可以自♥慰♥
Ah, thank you so much. Thank you.
噢 谢谢 太谢谢你们了
All right, Wallet, I'm gonna hop off and make the rounds
沃利特 我要下去然后巡视一圈
and say hI to my old poor friend, Mike,
然后跟我的可怜老朋友 麦克 打个招呼
and you stay here with the Chihuahua.
你和吉娃娃一起待在这里
And if I catch you two snuggling again,
如果在让我抓到你们俩依偎在一起
you're getting a newspaper!
你可就上报纸了
I raised my voice because I love you
我提高声音是因为我爱你
and I want you to know that I'm stern.
并且我想让你知道我很严肃
SaudI Arabia?
沙特阿♥拉♥伯
More like "Sorry My Labia"
听起来更像对不起了我的小妹妹
'cause you're fucking me so hard right now, Prince Al-Anoud!
因为你现在逼我逼得太紧了 阿诺德王子
Jacob! Honey, I'm so proud of you! Mommy!
雅各布 亲爱的 我真为你骄傲 妈妈
Mike, I believe you know my secretary of defense
麦克 我想你已经认识我的国防部长
and your wife you're separated from, Meghan.
兼你的前妻 梅根了吧
HI Mike, it's nice to see you.
嗨 麦克 很高兴认识你
Meghan, I believe you know
梅根 我想你也一定认识
local elementary school secretary, Mike.
当地小学部长 麦克
Shut up, Mike.
闭嘴 麦克
Hold the Goddamn phone. Was that Tom Bergeron?
别挂那天杀的电♥话♥ 那是汤姆·贝格隆吗
This is Berger on The Go!
这里是The Go 软件中的汤姆·贝格隆
A soundboard created for Pigeon King Phillip.
The Go 是一款由菲尔国王发明的声音播放软件
Mike is poor.
麦克真可怜
No. Uhuh. Mike is a sad, single dad.
不 呃 呃 麦克是个悲惨的单身父亲
That's one of those things that's funny 'cause it's true.
这真是太有趣了 因为这是事实
King Phil is your biological father, Jacob.
菲尔国王是你生物学角度的父亲 雅各布
Why would you have Tom Bergeron say that?
你为什么要让汤姆·贝格隆这么说
Whoa.
哇哦
Mike is poor. Sad dad.
麦克是个可怜又悲惨的人
Sad... Sad... Sad dad.
悲惨 悲惨 悲惨
# Mike is poor! #
麦克真悲惨
It's so catchy, isn't it?
这真朗朗上口 不是吗
Isn't it so catchy? It's really catchy!
是不是朗朗上口 真的很朗朗上口
Whoa! Are you seeing this?
哇哦 你看到了吗
Wallet is sick! Wallet!
沃利特太酷了 沃利特
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表