剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表
I wasn't. You were.
我是否相信你作为一个
Do I believe that you, a career intelligence officer
擅长观察他人行为的职业情报人员
and keen observer of human behaviour,
却从没发现自己的朋友有什么不对劲吗
may have had a feeling that all was not right with your friend?
我正是这个意思
That's precisely what I'm saying.
他看到你了吗
Did he see you?
即使看到了 他也没提过
If he did... he didn't say a word about it.
接下来两周
Everything was business as usual
一切如常 直到...
for the next couple of weeks until...
尼古拉斯·艾利奥特 伊恩·弗莱明
Nicholas Elliott and Ian Fleming.
-立正 杰瑞 -你好 金
- Achtung, Jerry. - Hello, Kim.
-谢谢 长官 -伊恩
- Thank you, sir. - Ian.
检验成果的时候来了
The moment of truth.
这是彼得·塔泽拉尔 这是金·菲尔比
Peter Tazelaar, Kim Philby.
彼得是荷兰人
Peter's from Holland.
马上回荷兰执行任务 上帝保佑他
And will soon be going back, God willing.
一点没湿 我跟你说了吧
Dry as a bone. What'd I tell you?
难以置信
Well, I'll be a Dutchman.
如果我没记错的话应该是麦卡伦吧
Macallan's if I'm not mistaken.
彼得准备穿这个游上岸
Peter's going to swim ashore
直接去一家海滨酒店参加
and walk straight into a German officers' shindig
德国♥军♥官的舞会
at a seaside hotel.
我们觉得在夹克上撒点威士忌会更逼真
We thought a little bit of whisky on a jacket would be in order.
应该撒杜松子酒吧
Shouldn't it be Schnapps?
这样就太刻意了 金
Well, there's such a thing as too clever, Kim.
你想出的这个妙招吗
You come up with this wheeze?
不全是 弗莱明也有功劳
No, joint effort with Fleming here.
过来一下
A minute.
我马上要说的事不能有第三个人知道
What I'm about to tell you must remain strictly between us.
这还用说嘛
Oh, well, you know there's no need to say...
我是个大傻瓜 尼克
I've been a bloody fool, Nick.
我觉得现在艾琳可能盯上我了
And I think now Aileen might be on to me.
看来是私事
This is a personal thing.
她跟你说什么了吗
Has she said anything to you?
听着 金 如果你不介意
Look, Kim, if it's all the same
我并不想不掺和这事
I'd really rather not get dragged...
没错 不必再说了
Quite. Quite. No need to say another word.
-你理解的吧 -完全理解
- You understand. - Perfectly.
好兄弟
Good man.
-她跟你说了 对吧 -打扰了 先生
- She has said something, hasn't she? - Excuse me, sir.
说吧 继续说吧
Well, go on, then, spit it out,
在我改变主意之前一吐为快
if you must, before I change my mind.
她叫爱丽丝 又叫丽兹 是个奥地利人
Her name's Alice. Litzi. She... She's Austrian.
1934年我和她在维也纳相识
I met her in Vienna in '34
你知道的 我那时候
when I was there, you know,
刚试着成为一名记者
trying to cut my teeth as a journalist.
她是我见过最勇敢的女人
She's the bravest woman I've ever known.
但她也是犹太人
And also, as it happens, Jewish.
-所以当她试着逃走时... -你帮了她
- So when the time came for her to get out... - You helped her.
-我改动了一些文件 -文件 什么文件
- I-I shuffled some papers. - Papers? What kind of papers?
天哪 不是结婚文件吧 真该死 金
Oh, Christ, no! Marriage papers. Bloody hell, Kim.
本来只是文件而已
It was only ever meant to just be paper,
但她突然出现在伦敦 然后...
and then all of a sudden she's in London, and...
我该怎么办 尼克 我...
What do I do, Nick? I...
我...我从没想过要...
I... I never had the slightest intention of...
背叛艾琳 确切地说
Cheating on Aileen, to be clear.
别告诉我
Don't fucking tell me
你这辈子从没犯过任何错
you've never made any mistakes in your life!
艾琳快给你生孩子了
Aileen's about to have your baby.
你明白该怎么做
You know exactly what to do.
他在上将的酒杯里看到你了 肯定看到了
He did see you at The Admiral's Glass. He must've done.
那不是我最光彩的一刻
Probably not my finest hour.
他为什么要告诉你在奥地利的事
Why tell you about all that business in Austria, though,
他本可以只承认他有外遇
when he could've just admitted to having an affair
不用说别的
and left it at that?
他显然是在试探 看我还知道什么
He was obviously probing to see what else I might know.
显然 你是说事后看来吧
Obviously? You mean in retrospect.
维也纳的起义运动...
Wasn't the resistance in Vienna...
是共♥产♥主义性质的吗
...communist?
那是一次工人起义
It was a workers' uprising.
没错
Right.
在那时共♥产♥主义不是敌人 法♥西♥斯♥主义才是
Communism wasn't the problem then. Fascism was.
好吧
Ok.
你或许在想为什么
You're probably thinking why on Earth
我那时没推断出真♥相♥
didn't I put two and two together, right there and then.
为什么呢
And?
我能告诉你的就是我们当时正和德国交战
All I can tell you is we were at war with Germany
金是那场战争中
and Kim happened to be
最有头脑和效率的情报人员之一
one of the most effective espionage minds in that fight.
这是事实
That's a fact.
不管之后发生了什么
Despite everything that came later,
这一点永远不会改变
that will never, ever change.
他没有外遇
He's not having an affair.
在这点上 我可以向你们保证
On that much, I can give you my word.
他的工作 我们的工作
You see, his work - our work -
我们是在和纳粹战斗...
the work we both do to fight the Nazis...
会很...
...can be quite, um...
有时需要一定程度的...
Well, it requires, erm, at times, certain levels of, erm...
更别提我们会工作到深夜...
Not to mention the ungodly hours that we...
别瞎扯了 尼克
Do stop waffling on, Nick!
我们知道你和金就职于军情六处或秘密情报处
We know that you and Kim work for MI6 or SIS
或无论现在那地方叫什么
or whatever it is it's called these days.
这都不是艾琳想说的重点
That's not what Aileen's talking about.
-对吗 亲爱的 -我...
- Is it, darling? - I...
我...我不知道 我是说
I... I don't know, I-I mean...
可能是吧
I suppose.
要我说 你在混淆试听
Well, I, for one, think you're obfuscating.
既然你提到了 我早上确实吃了李子
Well, now you mention it, I did have plums for breakfast.
天哪 你这种伯蒂·伍斯特式的转折太没水平了
Oh, for goodness' sake! That Bertie Wooster turn you do
英国小说家佩·格·伍德霍斯作品
《万能管家吉夫斯》中的人物
但凡有点脑子的人都不会上当
is utterly beneath you and nobody with half a brain falls for it.
你是个思维缜密的正经人
You're-You're a serious man with a serious mind
这是件严肃的事
and this is very serious stuff.
真该死 她有6个月身孕了
Damn it all, she's six months pregnant!
在事态无法挽回前 金必须回心转意
And Kim must be brought to heel before it's too late.
好吧
All right.
我一直尽力保持耐心
I've tried to be patient
不抱成见 但是现在我受够了
and keep an open mind, but now I've had enough.
你们俩给我听着
Now, listen, both of you.
金是个好人 在非常困难的情况下
Kim is a good man fighting hard for his country
他为他的国家努力战斗
under some very difficult circumstances.
我想说...
May I just say...
他绝对没有外遇
He is categorically not having an affair!
他不仅没这个时间
Not only does he not have the time,
也绝不会干这种事
he would never do such a thing,
我给你的忠告 艾琳
and my advice to you, Aileen,
不要再担心这一切
is to stop worrying about everything under the sun
要相信他
and start believing in him.
还有 弗洛拉 恕我直言
And, Flora, with all due respect,
不要多管闲事
keep your nose out of other people's business.
这件事我要说的就这些
That is all I have to say on the matter.
你觉得菲尔比在苏联安全吗
Do you think Philby's safe in the Soviet Union?
你能确认他在那里吗
Do you have confirmation that's where he is?
假设一下
Let's assume.
因为谁不安全
Safe from whom?
拜托
Come on, now.
你是说我们会干掉他吗 我们的人吗
Ah, do you mean would we bump him off? One of us?
中情局呢
What about the CIA?
那我不敢保证他们
Ah, well, them I'm afraid I can't vouch for.
我放段录音给你听 然后我再问你
I have something to play you, then I have a question.
弗洛拉·所罗门知道
剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表