剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表
Did you hear about Olga, the Russian shot putter?
"医生 医生" 奥尔加说道
"Doctor, Doctor," Says Olga,
"最近我的胸部长出很多毛"
"Lately, I have been growing a lot of hair on my chest."
医生说 "是吗奥尔加 太奇怪了
The doctor says, "Oh, really, Olga? How odd.
"你介意我问问 毛向下长到哪了吗"
"Mind me asking how far down it grows?"
奥尔加回到道 "一直到我的蛋蛋"
To which Olga replies, "All the way down to my balls."
医生不也是苏联人吗
Isn't the doctor Russian, too?
给我讲个故事好吗
小家伙 你叫什么
卡佳
这名字真好听
"我要亲眼看看"
'I want fucking witnesses.'
-"看什么" -"把门打开"
- 'To what?' - 'Open the fucking door.'
-"金 别闹了" -"把门打开"
- 'Kim, don't be ridiculous!' - 'Open the door!'
"你自己开 门又没锁"
'Open it yourself. It isn't locked.'
他是用救护车分散你的注意力吗
Was he using the ambulance as a distraction?
我觉得那一刻他真的担心
I think in that instant he was genuinely concerned
穿白大褂的人是来抓他的
that the men in white coats were coming for him.
话虽如此 据我们现在所了解的
That said, as we now know,
对他这样的人谁也无法百分之百确定
one can never be completely certain with a man like him.
他这样的人
A man like him?
你一向什么都要问到底吗
Do you always have to have the last word?
不是
No.
不是你期望的那样吗
Not what you expected?
我不知道自己期望什么
I don't know what I expected.
"上将的什么"
'The Admiral's what?'
"酒杯 在南华克桥旁"
'Glass. By Southwark Bridge.'
"我想我不熟悉任何南..."
'I don't think I know any pubs in So...'
为什么要专门提上将的酒杯
What's so important about The Admiral's Glass?
没什么 就是个酒吧
Nothing. It's just a pub.
感觉不止是随便一个老酒吧吧
Feels like a bit more than just any old pub.
与一个私人小事有关 仅此而已
It has to do with a minor personal matter, that's all.
所以我当时决定
Which is why I decided,
鉴于我去贝鲁特真正的目的
in light of what I actually went to Beirut to achieve
以及所面临的紧迫时间 就不说下去了
and the small amount of time I had to do it in, to let it go.
私人事情是指什么
Personal in what way?
与所有这些都没什么关系
In that it's not really relevant to any of this.
我倾听并且分♥析♥了你和菲尔比
I've listened to and analysed every single second
在贝鲁特的所有对话
of every hour of you and Philby in Beirut.
请不要跟我讲什么没有关系
Please don't tell me this is not relevant.
女人
Women.
你说什么
Pardon?
艾琳
Aileen.
艾琳
Aileen?
艾琳·菲尔比
Aileen Philby?
弗洛拉·所罗门最好的朋友
Flora Solomon's best friend.
等了25年才站出来告发
The same Flora Solomon who it took 25 years
菲尔比的那位弗洛拉·所罗门
to come forward about Philby.
你介意我抽烟吗
Do you mind if I smoke?
你被烧成灰我也无所谓
Burst into flames for all I care.
没必要那么说 对不起
That was unnecessary. I'm sorry.
他们是在哪找到你的
Where on Earth did they find you?
安静点行不行 你这只讨厌的小狗
Will you be quiet, you horrid little dog?!
对不起 进来吧
Sorry, come in.
她有一天突然给我打电♥话♥
She called me out of the blue one day,
请我过去 1941年春天
asking me to drop by, spring 1941,
说她有点"急迫又敏感"的事情
said she had something "Urgent and sensitive,"
我觉得她是用的这两个词
I think are the words she used,
说她需要见面详谈
that she needed to discuss in person.
威利 马上闭嘴
Willie! Stop it this instant!
我们在客厅
We're in the drawing room.
你好尼克
Hello, Nick.
亲爱的艾琳 真是太意外了
Aileen! Darling, what a nice surprise.
我不知道你也会在这
I didn't know you were going to be here, too.
够了 威利
That's enough, Willie.
淘气的威利
Naughty Willie.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
有谁想喝一杯吗
Anyone care for a drink?
实际上 请原谅
Actually, erm, if you don't mind,
弗洛拉 我有点赶时间...
Flora, I'm a little pushed for...
金背着我出轨了 尼克
Kim's cheating on me, Nick.
什么
What?!
他出轨了
He's having an affair.
行了尼克 你就别演铁哥们那套了
Please, Nick, you can save us all a great deal of time
这样可以给大家都省点时间
by sparing us the loyal friend act.
所以你想见我
This is the reason you wanted to see me?
是或不是 你知不知道他出轨的事
Yes or no - did you know he's having an affair?
不 我当然不知道 因为就没有这回事
No, of course I didn't know, cos there's nothing to know!
有什么不太对头 尼克
There's something wrong, Nick.
金的举止...
Kim's behaviour...
这...
It...
这很难形容 可...
It's hard to describe, but...
给 还是喝一杯吧
Here. Have one anyway.
做妻子的能知道
...A wife can tell.
还有...
And, er...
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
不 到底是什么
No, no, what is it?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
我们需要你搞清楚她是谁
We need you to find out who she is.
什么 不行
What? Oh, no.
不行 绝对不行
No, no. Absolutely not.
如果他是清白的 就没什么可担心的
Surely if he's innocent there's nothing to worry about?
求你了 尼克
Please, Nick.
我没有其他可以信任的人了
There's no-one else I trust to ask.
如果金和我还有任何希望能过了这关
And if there is any hope of Kim and I ever getting past this,
那首先我得知道真♥相♥
then I first have to know the truth.
这是你说的还是她说的
Your words or hers?
关键在于
Look, the point is,
你这么做也是为了金好
you'd be doing this for Kim as much as anything else.
恕我直言 弗洛拉...
With all due respect, Flora...
我们都知道这是什么意思 不过你说吧
Well, we all know what that means, but go on.
你们这是让我去监视他
What you're asking me to do amounts to spying.
监视我最亲密的朋友
On my closest friend.
你真那么说了吗
You actually said that?
出口 进口
窄路
-到帕丁顿站一张 -2.5便士 先生
- Single to Paddington. - Tuppence ha'penny, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
小心关门
Mind the doors!
请等等
Wait, please.
他知道你在跟踪他
He knew you were following him?
不 我不认为...
No, I don't believe...
至少当时我不认为他知道
Well, at least I didn't think so at the time.
当时在战争期间
It was the middle of the war.
谍报工作是我们一直在做的事情
Tradecraft was something we were all required to do at all times
已经刻骨入髓成为第二本能
until it was second nature.
如果你觉得这是对友情的背叛 为什么还这样做
Why do all this if you considered it such a betrayal?
我觉得艾琳怀疑他出轨看起来更像
I thought Aileen's suspicions of an affair were more likely to be
他为秘密情报处工作而产生的一场误会
a misunderstanding caused by the type of work he did for SIS,
自然要对她守口如瓶
which, of course, he could never tell her about.
秘密很考验夫妻关系
Secrets can be very testing of a marriage.
我想证明艾琳和弗洛拉错怪他了 他是清白的
So I wanted to prove Aileen and Flora wrong, and him innocent.
你觉得他不是那种会出轨的人吗
You didn't think he was the type to have an affair?
我从没这么说
I never said that.
你完全可以随便说点什么应付艾琳和弗洛拉
Surely you could've just told Flora and Aileen anything
她们也不得不相信你的话
and they'd have had to have taken your word for it?
你的意思难道是
Now I suppose you're gonna tell me
除了怀疑他有婚外情
I had other subconscious reasons to spy on him,
我监视他还有别的深层次原因
beyond mere suspicions of adultery.
你内心深处难道没有一丁点察觉吗
Not even a niggling feeling in the back of your mind?
抱歉
Sorry.
对 抱歉 你说到哪了
Er, yeah, sorry, you were saying?
我没说 是你在说
剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表