剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表
- What you doing? - Well, I-I'm singing, aren't I?
*你是否...*
*Are you...*
嘣
Boom!
给他们来个"噢" 锡德
Give 'em an "ooh", Sid.
噢
Ooh!
你不想参与是吧
Didn't wanna part with that, did you?
我给你们起个头 一...二...
I'll give you a two-in, here we go. A one... two...
-嘣 -噢
- A boom. - Ooh!
呀哒哒哒
Ya-ta-ta-tah.
-嘣 -噢
- A boom. - Ooh!
-呀哒哒哒 -*今晚你寂寞吗*
- Ya-ta-ta-tah. - *Are you lonesome tonight?*
-*你是否难过我们各自天涯* -停 停 住口
-*Are you sorry we drifted...* - Just... Just... No, stop!
嘣
Boom!
嘣
A boom...
-嘣 -就有一点
- A boom. - Just a little.
我在说呀哒哒哒
I'm ya-ta-ta-tah-ing, you see.
-当然 -不 你不应该
- Oh, of course. - No, you shouldn't be.
不 难道我应该唱"今晚你寂寞吗"
No, I should be singing Are You Lonesome Tonight?
因为你有络胡腮 你是明星
Cos you've got the sideboards. You're the star.
我径直走到这儿
I go right down to here.
这位明星有点问题
There's something gone wrong with the star.
我知道了
Oh, I know!
锡德 你给我们起个头 数一二好吗
Sid - you start us off. Give us the one-two, will you?
-然后就好了 -一 二
- Then you'll be all right. - A one, two...
-嘣 -呀哒哒哒
- A boom. - Ya-ta-ta-tah!
*今晚你寂寞吗*
*Are you lonesome tonight?*
*你是否难过我们各自天涯*
*Are you sorry we drifted apart?*
*你是否还记得*
*Does your memory stray*
*一个阳光明媚的日子*
*To a bright, sunny day*
*当我亲吻了你*
*When I kissed you*
*你唤我甜心*
*And called you sweetheart?*
*你客厅的椅子*
*Do the chairs in your parlour*
*是否空空如也*
*Seem empty and bare?*
*你是否痴望着你的门阶*
*Do you gaze at your doorstep*
*幻想我在那里*
*And picture me there?*
*你的心是否满是伤痕*
*Is your heart filled with pain?*
*我是否该再回来*
*Shall I come back again?*
*告诉我 亲爱的*
*Tell me, dear*
*今晚你寂寞吗*
*Are you lonesome tonight?*
我今天审问了一个男人
I interviewed this man today...
没关系 亲爱的
It's OK, my love.
我知道你不能谈论你的工作
I know you're not allowed to talk about your work.
他刚刚发现自己超过二十年的挚友...
..who's just found out that his best friend of over 20 years...
其实一直在背叛他
..has been betraying him all along.
多久
How long?
23年
23 years.
他才发现吗
And he only just found out?
你说对了 中情局
You were spot on. CIA.
-安格勒顿吗 -詹姆斯本尊
- Angleton? - James Jesus in the flesh.
我们先按兵不动
Let's keep that under our hats for now.
你是想让我死吗
Are you trying to get me killed?
这倒是个好主意
Now, there's a thought.
你不是真这么想的
You don't really mean that.
给我一个好的理由 为什么不呢 金
Give me one good reason why not, Kim.
最好是个好理由
And it better be a fucking good one.
你知道吗 尼克
You know, Nick...
我们都想知道在贝鲁特发生了什么
..we're all wondering what happened in Beirut.
而我很难相信你居然空手而归
And I for one find it hard to believe you came back empty-handed.
剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表