剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表
她知道你的...工作吗
Did she know about... your work?
不知道
No.
你们关系好吗
You were close?
非常好
Very.
晚上好 先生
Evening, sir.
-怎么了 -潮湿
- What? - Damp.
发霉
Mould.
在你开始之前
Before you start,
你要知道 官方来讲我不在这里
you should know that, officially, I'm not here.
开始什么
Start what?
好吧
Ok.
你是说中情局官方不知道你在这里
Do you mean the CIA don't officially know you're here,
还是说你的行动没有被官方盖章批准
or your mission here hasn't been officially rubber stamped?
什么行动
Mission?
你们大使♥馆♥的人送了一封信...
When the man from your embassy dropped off an envelope...
就在今天早上 那是官方的吗
...this morning, was that official?
还有在你非正式待在这里的期间
And while you're unofficially here,
你是否在进行任何间谍...
are you by chance working on anything of an intelligence...
或反间谍性质的工作
...or counter-intelligence nature
且在正常情况下你应该告知我们的
that under normal circumstances you'd tell us about?
-谁派你来的 -没人
- Who sent you? - No-one.
小姐...
Young lady...
这是我们之间的私人谈话
This is just between us.
那我要抱歉地说
Then I am sorry to say...
你白跑一趟了
you've wasted your time.
肯定是发霉
It's definitely mould.
我要是你就要求退钱
I'd ask for my money back if I were you.
你在这呢 阿姨
There you are, Nanny.
他喝多了
什么
What?
好了
他现在进房♥间了
托马斯太太
Mrs Thomas?
费尔梅伦是谁
Who's Vermehren?
现在在这说不合适
This really isn't the time or place.
你知道吗...
Do you know, er...
我丈夫 他工作非常努力
my husband, he's a man who works incredibly hard,
日复一日...
day in and day out...
这只要一小会
No, this'll only take a minute.
他竭尽全力让别人活得更好
...doing everything he can to make people's lives better,
而我却站在这里 试着搞清这二十年来
while I stand here, trying to nail down what on earth it is
你们这些家伙到底在搞什么名堂
that you chaps have been playing at for 20 years.
而我今晚回家到后
And when I get home tonight,
他知道我不能讨论我的工作
because he knows that I'm not allowed to talk about my work,
所以他会装睡 让我没那么大负担
he'll pretend to be asleep to make my life easier.
所以你知道吗
So do you know what?
我真的不在乎什么合不合适
I couldn't care less about the time and the place.
她进去了...
She's in there...
"那进来吧"
"Come on, then."
你丈夫是做什么的
What does he do, your husband?
医生 全科医生
A doctor. GP.
喝的在这里
Drinks are in there.
别碰银器 我马上回来
Hands off the silver, I'll be back in a jiffy.
当他们敲钉子时
他无声地哀嚎着
热血喷薄而出
收到信♥号♥♥
Message received.
所以 老朋友
And so, old friend,
有一天将会只剩你和我...
one day it'll just be you and me...
你与吾 还是你和我
You and I? You and me?
先把话说完
Finish the sentence first.
对抗苏联人
...against the Soviets.
你和我
You and me.
风雨同舟
We sweat and strain.
这是什么
What's this?
打开看看
Open it.
诗歌♥作品分♥析♥
埃兹拉·庞德
以防有一天我们只能信任彼此
For the day when you and I can only afford to trust each other
西方世界就指望我们了
and the West depends on us.
"猩红天空下猎犬远吠
"The hounds of the crimson sky gave tongue,
但他未曾哭泣"
but never a cry cried he."
这是在哪拍的
Where's this taken?
伊斯坦布尔
Istanbul.
战争期间吗
During the war?
43年 我们结婚那天
'43. Our wedding day.
你们在伊斯坦布尔结的婚
You got married in Istanbul?
我们当时都驻扎在那
"We were both posted there.
你妻子是秘密情报处的吗
Your wife's SIS?
她以前是我秘书
She was my secretary."
你喝威士忌吗
Do you drink whisky?
也能喝
If I must.
你用这个
You have that.
你先请
After you.
怎么了
What?
我太太想知道你是敌是友
My wife wants to know whether you're friend or foe.
巧了 军情五处对你也有相似疑问
It's funny, MI5 have a similar question about you.
干杯
Mud in your eye.
埃里克·费尔梅伦...
Erich Vermehren...
是个虔诚的天主教♥徒♥ 他憎恨纳粹
...is a devout Catholic who hated the Nazis...
并且认为对抗他们的最好方式是打入内部
...and thought the best way to fight them was from within.
直到我出现
Until I came along.
还有菲尔比
And Philby.
实际上
The truth is,
要不是多亏金与生俱来的能力
had it not been for Kim's innate ability
能在任何情况下跟任何人交朋友
to be able to befriend almost anyone under any circumstances,
我所有让费尔梅伦投靠英国的努力
all my efforts to get Vermehren to defect to England
可能都会付之东流
may have come to nought,
他也可能永远不会给我们指认
and he may never have given us the identities
数百名纳粹军事情报局官员
of the hundreds of Abwehr officers
还有他们欧洲各处的线人
and their sources all across Europe,
可以毫不夸张地说
which, it's no exaggeration to say,
这改变了战争的进程
changed the course of the war...
"一直到诺曼底登陆"
"all the way to D-Day."
敬我们
To us.
敬熬过这一劫
And getting away with it.
谢谢
Thank you.
-这就对了 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
他要的所有回报就只是
All he ever asked in return was...
我们尽可能支援他在德国抗争的同伴
...we do what we could for his friends in the German resistance,
我们确实做了 我们开展情报工作
and we did, we did with intelligence,
运送武器和无线电设备
and weapons drops and radio equipment.
要下雨了
It's about to rain.
进去吧
Come on.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
事后诸葛亮
Hindsight.
正如费尔梅伦
Just as Vermehren
和他天主教的朋友们反纳粹一样
and his friends in the Catholic resistance were anti-Nazi,
他们也坚定地反对布尔什维克
they were also fiercely anti-Bolshevik
并且认定战争结束后
and determined that after the war,
德国的任何一部分都绝不能
no part of Germany would ever fall
落入苏联人手里
into the hands of the Russians.
所以...
So...
当丘吉尔 罗斯福 斯大林...
when Churchill and Roosevelt and Stalin...
同意划分德国...
...agreed how to carve up Germany...
费尔梅伦的朋友
...Vermehren's friends who were
即将被困在苏联占领区...
faced with being marooned in the Russian sector...
他们试着逃到英国占领区
...tried to make a break for it to the British sector.
菲尔比把他们出♥卖♥♥♥给苏联人了
Philby betrayed them to the Russians?
这就是费尔梅伦
That's who Vermehren is.
只有我 现在还有你
Only I, and now you,
知道我刚跟你说的这些事
know anything about what I've just told you.
还有苏联人
And the Russians.
剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表