剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表
本剧根据本·麦金泰尔的纪实文学作品《敌友难辨》拍摄
本剧是艺术创作作品出于剧情需要修改人物姓名
并创作部分人物和场景
敌友难辨
第五章 雪
菲尔比没有逃跑
Philby didn't escape.
是我让他走的
I let him go.
我为什么要放他走
Why did I let him go?
因为我受过紧急情况的训练
Because I'm trained in, shall we say, exigent circumstances,
认为自己凌驾于法律
to consider myself above the law.
你可以进来了 托马斯太太
You can come in now, Mrs Thomas.
因为从初始之日起秘密情报处的所有人
Because all of us at SIS have been raised since the year dot
都坚信自己属于更高的秩序
to believe we belong to a higher order.
一套不同的规则
A different set of rules.
告诉罗杰爵士这点
Tell Sir Roger that.
更高的秩序吗
A higher order?
我们是为了把罗杰爵士引出来
The aim is to draw Sir Roger out
迫使他为自己辩护
and force him to defend himself,
所以告诉他们 是我放菲尔比走的
so tell them I let Philby go
以免秘密情报处受到公开审判
to save SIS from a public trial that would've...
这对国家造成的弊大于利
...that would've inflicted more harm on the country than good.
然后等待他们提及那个显而易见的大问题
And then wait for them to address the elephant in the room.
-天气真好 -是的
- It's a nice day. - Lovely.
如果他们不提呢
And what if they don't?
他们会的
They will.
罗杰爵士会的
Sir Roger will.
我们觉得艾利奥特已经发现了布兰特的事
We believe Elliott has found out about Blunt.
你觉得还是你确定
You believe or know for certain?
你知道他们昨天在艾利奥特的俱乐部吃午饭了吗
Did you know they had lunch at Elliott's club yesterday?
不 我不知道
No, I did not.
我去办这事 你去做什么呢
While I'm doing this, what are you gonna be doing?
现在是我们利用
The time has now come for
吉姆·安格尔顿的时候了
us to use Jim Angleton to our advantage.
你怎么知道艾利奥特发现了安东尼爵士的事
How do you know Elliott found out about Sir Anthony?
你怎么会不知道
How do you not know?
肯定是秘密情报处告诉他的
SIS must have told him.
秘密情报处不知道
SIS have no idea.
消息来源是迈克尔·斯特雷特 告诉了美国人
The source was Michael Straight, to the Americans,
他们传给了军情五处的我们
who passed it on to us at MI5,
只有我们 不是秘密情报处
and us alone, not SIS.
-你好像在怀疑 托马斯太太 -怀疑美国人吗
- You seem sceptical, Mrs Thomas. - Of the Americans?
除非 当然
Unless, of course, it was...
菲尔比在贝鲁特告诉艾利奥特关于布兰特的事
...Philby who told Elliott about Blunt in Beirut.
有可能
Possible.
你怎么会不知道呢
How do you not know that
艾利奥特和布兰特昨天一起吃午饭
Elliott and Blunt met for lunch yesterday?
我是盘问者 不是监视者 先生
I'm a debriefer, sir, not a watcher.
不是你建议我们把他从负责团队中撤下的吗
Wasn't it you who suggested we let him off the lead,
我记得这是你的原话
I think is the phrase you used,
好让我们...你去监视他
So that we... You could watch him?
托马斯太太
Mrs Thomas?
对
Yes.
他想单独见你 很急
He wants to meet in person. Urgent, he said.
还有她 还有她
Tozhe ona, tozhe ona.
你要拿她怎么样 嘿
Chto s ney budete delat'? Ey!
再见 波比
Ciao, Poppi.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas?
我听说这是急事
I was told this is urgent.
来自莫斯科的坏消息
Bad news, I'm afraid. From Moscow.
要下雪了
Budet sneg.
请说英语
In English, please.
雪
Sneg.
雪
Snow.
要下雪了
It's going to snow.
谢谢
Spasibo.
非常感谢你远道而来 这超出你的工作范围了
Thank you so much for coming all this way. Beyond the call.
节哀顺变 金
So sorry for your loss, Kim.
西塞莉向你表示关爱和吊唁
Cicely sends love and condolences.
拿着
Keep it.
我们祈祷吧
Let us pray.
亲爱的母亲
最爱你的金
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
你没应铃 所以我们翻过了花♥园♥的栏杆
You didn't answer the bell so we hopped over the garden railings.
准确来说是我翻的 吉姆费了好大劲
Or more accurately, I hopped. Jim made a bit of a meal of it.
我们觉得你可能需要一些陪伴
We figured that you might like some company.
吉姆早上要回美国了
Jim's heading back to America in the morning
所以我觉得我们可以晚上聚一下
so we thought we could, you know, make a night of it.
只告诉你们 我要先去罗马几天
Between us, I'm off to Rome for a few days first.
今天的葬礼很不错 你觉得呢
Lovely service today, don't you think?
很好
Very.
老牧师鲍勃口齿不清引得母亲发笑
Old Reverend Bob's lisp always did make Mother giggle, though.
尘归尘 土归土
"衬归衬 涂归涂"
"Asheth to asheth, dutht to dutht."
可怜的老家伙 她孤身一人死在这里
Poor old thing... She died all alone in here.
我就知道你要这么说 他们说是因为肝硬化
I knew you'd do this. Cirrhosis, they said.
别太自责 金
You cannot blame yourself, Kim.
可悲的是
The sad truth is...
你们俩都比她更了解我
...both you chaps know me far better than she ever did.
不 我不觉得
No, I doubt that.
我只是随口问问
As a matter of interest...
在我们的小圈子之外
...who, outside our small circle of friends,
你们还向谁展现过真实的自己
have you ever revealed your real self to?
-"我该把头发往后分吗" -天哪 又来了
- "Shall I part my hair behind?" - Oh, God, here we go.
托马斯·斯特尔那斯·艾略特的诗
于1948年度获诺贝尔文学奖
"我是否敢吃桃子"
"Do I dare to eat a peach?"
你们俩又开始吟诗了
You two and your bloody poetry!
-文盲 -我们是来让他开心的 记得吗
- Heathen. - We're to lift his spirits, remember?
罗马是吗
Rome, eh?
工作还是度假
Business or pleasure?
苏共已经发现了冰激凌
The Bolsheviks have discovered gelato.
来吧 我不接受拒绝 你也不行
Come on. I'm not taking no for an answer and nor would you.
更高的秩序
A higher order?
他说的 不是我
His words, not mine.
-熬夜了吗 -起了个大早
- Late night? - Early morning.
你化过妆吗
Do you ever wear make-up?
不怎么化
Er, not really, no. Hm.
有什么特殊原因吗
Any particular reason?
就是不化
Er, I just never have.
为什么
Why?
我只是感兴趣 你觉得为什么
As a matter of interest, why is it, do you suppose,
这栋楼里有这么多盘问者
that of all the debriefers in the building
偏偏把你分配给了尼古拉斯·艾利奥特
you were the one assigned to Nicholas Elliott?
我不知道 我猜是为了烦他吧
I don't know. To get under his skin, I suppose.
因为你是女人
Because you're a woman.
一点不漂亮
The opposite of posh.
对秘密情报处绅士间谍们的侮辱
An affront to the gentlemen spies of SIS.
我跟罗杰爵士说你是干这个的合适人选
I told Sir Roger that you were the right person for this
因为你很擅长这份工作
because you're good at what you do.
谢谢
Thank you.
而且我觉得尼克·艾利奥特会觉得你有趣
And I thought Nick Elliott might find you intriguing.
有趣
Intriguing.
你在隐瞒什么 莉莉
What are you not telling us, Lily?
没什么
Nothing...
女士
...ma'am.
并不是说涂脂抹粉就能
It's not that a spot of rouge and mascara
让人变成高超的骗子
necessarily make one a better liar,
但有时候它们能帮你隐藏真♥相♥
but... sometimes they can help hide the truth.
实话说 我不确定
Honestly, I'm not sure
我知道的和不知道什么
what I know and do not know as yet.
好吧
Well...
罗杰爵士要把你从这个案子上撤下来
...Sir Roger is taking you off the case.
为什么
Why?
他说你看上去很疲惫
He says you look tired.
剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表