剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表
But I do understand the drive of your question,
我的回答是
and the answer is this
我当时不认为他会逃跑
I simply didn't think he'd run.
我给他提供了完全的豁免权和保密权
I was offering him complete immunity and secrecy,
和妻儿在乡下享受一段
with a nice little retirement in the country
美好的退休时光
with his wife and children,
而他要彻底交代曾为克格勃所做的一切
for a full confession of everything he ever did for the KGB.
我从未想过他会选择苏联 而不是我说的那些
I didn't for a moment think he'd choose Russia over that.
我是杜伦口音
Durham. My accent.
艾利奥特先生 你知道我们有...
Mr Elliott, you are aware that we have all the...
你和菲尔比在那间公♥寓♥里的全部34小时录音吗
...34 hours of recordings of you and Philby in that flat?
你好 金
'Hello, Kim.'
我正希望能是你
'I rather thought it would be you.'
他说"我正希望能是你"是什么意思
What did he mean by that, "I rather thought it would be you"?
-我不知道 -让你猜呢
- I don't know. - If you were to guess?
那就要按他的游戏来玩了
Well, that would be playing his game,
-这个节骨眼上我最好别这么做 -游戏
- and I'd sooner not do that at this juncture. - Game?
请进
'Come on in.'
我给你倒杯茶吧
Can I offer you some tea?
你看起来挺憔悴 身体还好吗
You look a little peaky. How's your health?
还撑得住
It's... perfectly tolerable,
尽管最近感染了几次流感 得了支气管炎
despite recent bouts of flu AND bronchitis.
-太糟糕了 -是啊 都不让我好过
- Nasty. - Yes, they were both against me.
它们又不知道
Little did they know.
我必须说 我以为"茶"
I must say, I'd rather hoped "tea"
指的是某种更提神的东西
was code for something a little stronger.
金 我没时间拖延了
Kim, I don't have time to postpone this and...
我们彼此认识这么久
we've known each other forever, so...
你不介意的话 我就开门见山了
if you don't mind, I'll get right to the point.
糟糕
Bloody hell.
你相信吗 我把烟落在家里了
Would you believe it? I've left my pipe at home.
太好了
Good man.
我来告诉你 你的过去暴露了
I came to tell you that your past has caught up with you.
我们找到了关于你的其他信息
We found additional information about you
一切都有了头绪
that puts everything in place.
现在...
And now...
连我都相信 绝对相信
even I'm convinced, absolutely convinced...
你之前一直在为苏联情报部门工作
that you worked for the Soviet intelligence service...
直到战争结束
right up until the end of the war.
录音开头几分钟内
Within the first few minutes of the tape,
你说话大声又清楚
you state loud and clear,
好像是为了录音 说给其他可能在听的人听
as if for the record and anybody else who might be listening,
你说他战争结束后就不再为苏联做间谍工作
that he stopped spying for the Soviets at the end of the war.
-是的 -是吗
- Yes. - Did he?
所以这是个谎言
So, that was a lie.
-细微之差 -细微之差
- A nuance... - A nuance.
为了保护我们和美国之间的关系
..to protect the relationship with our American cousins
我猜他们一定在监听
who, I assumed, had to be listening...
-据我所知没有 -或者也会得到录音带
- Not as far as I know... - or would get hold of the tape.
再说一次 就我所知...
Again, to my knowledge...
因为如果他们发现
Because if they ever discovered
他直到现在也一直
that he had been active for the KGB
在为克格勃服务
all the way up to now,
尤其是49年到51年他在华盛顿任职期间
especially during his stint in Washington from '49 to '51...
-他们会想要血债血偿 -不止他的血
- They'd be out for blood. - Not just HIS blood.
那我这么说对不对
So, am I right in saying
你一开始就让他知道
that you were letting him know from the beginning
你愿意保护他不受美国人伤害
you were willing to protect him from the Americans?
我更愿意把它看作是保护情报部门
I'd... rather like to think of it as protecting the service...
保卫国家
And the country.
同时 与此同时...
Whilst, at the same time...
想尽办法让他说出真♥相♥
trying to offer him every incentive to tell the truth.
顺便问一下 他为什么没有被拘留
By the way, why wasn't he in some sort of custody?
我们不是那样
Well, that's not how we...
我只是想唤起他善良的本性
I was trying to appeal to his better nature.
-作为英国人 -作为丈夫
- As an Englishman. - And husband.
还有父亲
And father.
你跟他最先是怎么认识的
How did you and he first meet?
不知道这和贝鲁特发生的事有什么关系
Not sure what that has to do with what happened in Beirut.
贝鲁特发生的事
Wh-what happened in Beirut...
是这个国家有史以来最危险的渗透特工
is that the most dangerous Soviet penetration agent
在你的眼皮底下逃走了
this country's ever known legged it on your watch.
很可能去了苏联 他们在几个月前
Odds are to the Soviet Union, who, just a few months ago,
从古巴向美国发射了导弹
aimed missiles at America from Cuba.
所以我们 你和我
So we - you and I -
要彻查你和菲尔比友谊中的
are gonna look into every single nook and cranny
每一处细节
of yours and Philby's friendship.
你好 菲尔比同志
How do you do, Comrade Philby?
或者我应该叫你 斯坦利特工
Or I should say... Agent Stanley?
我是谢尔盖
I'm Sergei.
我可以吗
May I...?
-首先我想道歉 -没必要
- I'd like to begin with an apology. - Is not necessary.
即便如此...
Even so...
你很抱歉你在贝鲁特被迫出手
You are sorry that your hand was forced in Beirut
你只能逃到苏联
and that you had to escape to Soviet Union.
事实上 我想要道歉的是
Actually, what I'd like to apologise...
我说 不必道歉
I say... apology is not necessary.
首先 你是克格勃英雄 从34年起
First... you are KGB hero for work as penetration agent
你就渗入到英国和美国情报机构工作
into British and American intelligence since '34.
是33年
'33.
其次 我们让你行动太久了
Second... we keep you active too long.
老实说 我愿意永远做下去
In all honesty, I would've liked to have gone on forever.
永远不要离开英国
And to never leave England.
永远别再低估英国人
To never underestimating the English again.
我是1940年认识他的
I first met him in 1940.
在我的俱乐部
'At my club.
我儿时最亲密的伙伴刚刚被德国空军
'My closest childhood chum had just been shot down and killed
击落身亡
'by the Luftwaffe.'
关于金 我注意到的第一件事是
The first thing I noticed about Kim
他有这种吸引人的能力
was that he had this capacity to draw people in...
从他的举止就可以看出
and sort of appeared, just in how he carried himself,
他知道一些别人不知道的事情
to know things no-one else knew...
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
流露出一种浑然天成英国式自信
'..exuding what I can only describe as this very British confidence
诉说着一切都会好的
'that everything would be all right in the end.'
他们不在任何...
They were not in any...
巧的是 那是闪电战的第一夜
That was, as it happens, the first night of the Blitz.
还好吗 老兄
All right there, old bean?
给你擦手
Your hand.
起来 老兄
Ups-a-daisy!
胳膊 腿 都在 都完好
Arms, legs, all present and correct.
你还能给我们调几杯粉红琴酒吗
You couldn't scare us up a couple of pink gins, could you?
-你是会员吗 先生 -什么
- Are you a member, sir? - What?
很抱歉先生 只有会员才能...
I'm sorry, sir, only members are allowed to...
记在我的账上 山姆
Put it on my bill, Sam.
他对死里逃生似乎一点不慌张
He didn't seem at all rattled by the near miss.
我得承认 那时他的举动确实让人安心
Which I have to say at the time was really rather reassuring.
金·菲尔比
Kim Philby.
你认为菲尔比
Do you think Philby was playing you...
在你们初遇时就在耍你吗
from the very first moment that you met?
不
No.
我不知道
I don't know.
你在贝鲁特时没有问过他吗
You didn't ask him that in Beirut?
这会是我要问他的第一件事
That would've been the first thing I'd have asked him...
如果我没有先杀了他的话
..if I hadn't killed him first.
所以
So...
为什么你在贝鲁特能轻易从秘密情报处逃脱
why it was so easy for you to escape SIS in Beirut?
我不会说是"轻易"
I wouldn't exactly call it "easy".
菲尔比先生
Mr. Philby?
菲尔比先生 先生
Mr. Philby? Sir?
早餐
剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表