剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表
贝尔格莱维亚区4367
Belgravia 4367?
我两个多小时前给军情五处留言
I left a message at MI5 over two hours ago now,
她家的电♥话♥占线
and her home number is off the hook.
-好吧 没关系 回家吧 -谢谢
- 'All right. Never mind. Go home now.' - Thank you.
-出什么事了 -没什么
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
我担心你急于修复
I'm worried that in your desperation
金所造成的损害
to repair all the damage Kim's done,
会让事情变得更糟
you're in danger of making things worse.
急于
Desperation?
一分钟前你还说这一切不过是场游戏
Only a minute ago you were saying it was all just a game!
吻我
Kiss me.
为什么
What's that for?
一定要有理由吗
Does there have to be a reason?
-你今天过得好吗 -还不错
- Did you have a good day? - Not too bad.
我们不得不把我们的疫苗给国王医院 所以...
We had to give our vaccines to King's Hospital, so...
你懂的
You know.
有得必有失
You win some, you lose some.
你呢
You?
是的
Yeah.
还行
Fine.
好吧 保持无线电畅通
All right, keep your radio on.
敢接我就杀了你
Answer that and I'll murder you.
接吧
Go on, then.
安格尔顿正如你所料
'Angleton did exactly what you hoped.'
到达机场后 他没有乘飞机回美国
When he got to the airport, rather than fly back to America,
而是上了另一辆等在那里的车
he gets in another car that was waiting for him there,
向北开了一个半小时
and drives north for an hour and a half.
向北
North?
哪里
Where?
亲爱的尼克 我真是个傻瓜
'Dear Nick, I've been a bloody fool.'
梅布尔说"我喜欢马提尼酒"
"I like a Martini" said Mabel
"但我知道自己最多喝两杯"
"But I've learned to take two at the most."
"因为三杯下肚 我就会喝趴下"
"For with three I'm under the table
"四杯下肚 我就会发酒疯"
And with four I'm under my host."
这才是诗
Now that is poetry.
亲爱的尼克
'Dear Nick,
干得好 老伙计
'bravo, old bean.
你给我了根绳子
'You sold me a rope
我误以为是救生索
'which I mistook for a lifeline...
却没想到是绞索
'...rather than the noose that it is.
惟有你才能扯动那绞索
'Only you would have pulled that one off.'
从前有个叫吉姆的美♥国♥佬♥
There once was a Yank named Jim...
非常信任他的老朋友金
who swore by his old friend Kim.
每次酒醉后...
And every time they drank...
他们都一起打飞机
They'd go for a wank.
唱着他们最喜欢的赞美诗
To the tune of their favourite hymn.
所以...
'So...
从大局出发
'in the grand scheme of things,
我真心希望我们之间
'I do hope everything that happened between us
长久友谊的点点滴滴
'over the course of our long friendship
不会给你带来太多的不适和不便
'hasn't caused too much discomfort and inconvenience.'
无事发生
It's all quiet.
他刚在康诺特酒店坐下吃晚餐
He's just sat down to dinner at The Connaught.
-我就在街角 -给我留点吃的
- 'I'm round the corner.' - Save me some tea.
等等 有事发生
Wait. Something's happening.
他离开了 我需要你马上到
He's leaving. I need you here now!
天啊 你在哪里
Fuck's sake! Where are you?
抱歉
Sorry.
你是个好人 托马斯医生 我配不上你
You're a good 'un, Dr Thomas. Too good for me.
我还不知道吗
Don't I know it!
这个国家也配不上你
And you're too good for this bloody country.
我想有人有点喝多了
I think someone had a little too much wine!
我英俊的爱人
My beautiful man.
-出什么事了 -快开车
- What happened? - Just drive.
该死 他现在已经去莫斯科的路上了
Fuck, he'll be halfway to Moscow by now.
算了 这毫无意义
Sod it, this is pointless.
在这里停车 停车
Pull over here. Pull over.
一定是你的病人
Be one of your patients.
抱歉 应该是
Sorry, yeah.
我是托马斯医生
Dr Thomas?
请找托马斯太太 有急事
'Mrs Thomas, please. It's urgent.'
找你的 他说有急事
For you. Emergency, he says.
-喂 -出事了
- Hello? - 'It's happened...'
-你去哪了 -是谁
- Where have you been? - Who is it?
-他们在康诺特酒店看到他 -托马斯太太
- 'They took him at The Connaught hotel.' - Mrs Thomas.
但出了点岔子
But there was some sort of cock-up
我们在格罗夫纳广场附近跟丢了他们
and we've lost them somewhere near Grosvenor Square.
告诉我你的号♥码
Give me your number.
诺伍德3478
'Norwood 3478.'
我一会回你电♥话♥
I'll call you back.
军情五处跟丢了布兰特
MI5 have lost Blunt.
我曾很崇拜你 金
'I once looked up to you, Kim.
天啊 我现在却特别看不起你
My God, how I despise you now.
我只希望你还有足够的尊严
'I only hope you've got enough decency left in you
明白是为什么
'to understand why.
你必须在家庭和马♥克♥思♥主义间做选择
'You had to choose between Marxism and your family,
而你选择了马♥克♥思♥主义
'and you chose Marxism!
怎么 无话可说吗
'What, nothing to say?'
马♥克♥思♥主义我还勉强能接受 但懦弱
Marxism I can almost take, but cowardice?
我忍♥不了
That I can't stomach.
-你不能这样 -你这是绝望了
- Not from you. - Now you're getting desperate.
我们来聊聊斯大林
Let's talk about Stalin.
无论你信不信
You know, believe it or not,
我真的开始担心你了
I'm actually beginning to worry about you.
当然 我明白
Of course, I understand
我们接受的训练就是区分感情和思考
that we're trained to separate thought from feeling,
但为斯大林工作太过分了
but doing it with Stalin is going too far.
就好像...就好像为希♥特♥勒♥正名
It's like... It's like rationalising Hitler.
我不想争辩斯大林和希♥特♥勒♥的区别
I'm not gonna argue the difference between Stalin and Hitler.
不想 为什么不 我很好奇
No? Why not? I'm fascinated.
他们都是怪物
They were both monsters.
斯大林就是个怪物 你现在高兴了吗
Stalin was a monster. Are you happy now?
你有24小时带着签字的认罪书回来
You've got 24 hours to get back here with a signed confession
否则对你我无能为力
or there's nothing more I can do for you.
因为你已经做太多
Because you've done so much already
我在给你一条救生索 金
I'm offering you a lifeline, Kim.
好的 再见 尼克
Yeah. Goodbye, Nick.
不接受你就是傻子
And you'd be a fool not to take it!
谢谢 乔克
Thanks, Jock.
你为什么确信他就在这里
What makes you so sure this is where he is?
因为他是位老朋友 所以行动可预料
Because he's an old friend and therefore somewhat predictable.
你是说和菲尔比一样吗
You mean like Philby?
别犯混 德斯蒙德
Do try not to be a total pillock, Desmond.
该死
Oh, fuck!
搞什么
Какого чорта...
他坐在我的地盘上吗
садишься он мою эстраду?
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
你喜欢这酒吗
Тебе нравится?
乡下的空气
Country air.
滚开 滚开
Fuck off. Fuck off!
滚开 走远点
Fuck off! Go away!
雪
Снег...
你介意下车
Do you mind stretching your legs
活动几分钟腿脚吗 德斯蒙德
for a few moments, please, Desmond?
反正我也要尿尿
Need a pee anyway.
我本打算让你参与其中
I was, of course, going to bring you in on this.
参与中情局的非法绑♥架♥
On an illegal CIA abduction.
绑♥架♥一位已知的共♥党♥特工
Of a known communist agent.
这不是自救的方式 吉姆
This is not the way to save yourself, Jim.
我是你现在唯一的朋友
I'm the only friend you've got right now,
剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表