剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表
我已经告诉过你要做什么
and I've told you what you need to do...
回华盛顿 免得一切为时过晚
Go back to Washington before it's too late...
把布兰特留给我
...and leave Blunt to me.
谢谢 尼古拉斯
Thank you, Nicholas.
如果你想知道 我什么都没告诉他们
In case you're wondering, I didn't tell them a thing.
我们到达后叫醒我
Wake me up when we get there.
疯子 起来 跟你说话呢
чудик. Вставай, Поговорите с вами.
起来
Ey, вставай.
起来 跟你说话呢
Вставай, Поговорите с вами.
你记得托马斯太太吧
You remember Mrs Thomas.
你好 安东尼爵士
Sir Anthony.
晚安了 诸位
I'll say good night, then.
请坐 东尼
Sit down, Tony.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
很好 那应该能节省我们些时间
Good. That ought to save us some time, then.
我不是第三人
I'm not the third man.
没错 第三人是金
No. That'd be Kim.
你是第四个人
You're the fourth man.
你不否认吗
You don't deny it, then?
这一切我都经历过了
I've been through all this already.
-什么时候 -昨晚
- When? - Last night.
-和谁 -罗杰爵士
- With whom? - Sir Roger.
霍利斯
Hollis.
你说你已经历过这一切...
When you say you've been through all of this already...
我和罗杰爵士的谈话是保密的
My conversation with Sir Roger is confidential.
你告诉苏联人了吗
Have you told the Russians?
东尼
Tony?
什么 尼古拉斯
Nicholas?
你告诉过苏联人你暴露了吗
Have you told the Russians your cover's blown?
没有
No.
她要留在这里
Oh, she stays.
我告诉你这一切
I'm telling you this
是因为我知道你关心金的遭遇
because I know you care about what happens to Kim.
我想我已经告诉过你 我想杀了他
I thought I already told you I wanted to kill him.
那你为什么不动手
Why didn't you, then?
你要告诉我什么
You're telling me what?
可以给我倒杯水吗
Do you think I might have a glass of water?
行 我去倒
Yep. I'll get it.
如果苏联人发现
If the Russians were ever to find out
金在贝鲁特把我的身份泄露给你...
that Kim blew my cover to you in Beirut...
你的头会第一个被砍 这点可以确信
Your head would be the first to roll, of that you can be certain.
如果身份暴露
What instructions were you given
他们让你怎么做
in the event of your cover being blown?
我没收到指示 什么也没有
I have no instructions. There were none.
我警告你 从大局出发...
I should warn you that in the greater scheme of things...
我不在乎曝光你是苏联间谍
...I don't give a damn how much my exposing you as a Soviet spy
会让女王有多尴尬
might embarrass the Queen.
1945年以来 我从未与苏联情报机构接触过
I have had no contact with Russian intelligence since 1945.
-在你帮他们打败... -这里没有杯子
- After you helped them defeat... - No glasses, I'm afraid.
-你不得不从水龙头直接喝 -没关系
- You'll have to drink out of the tap. - It's fine.
女王陛下知道你为苏联情报部门工作吗
Is Her Majesty aware of your work for Russian intelligence?
我觉得这个问题我不需要回答
I don't think I need to dignify that.
不
No.
你绝对需要
You absolutely do.
否则我就把你交还给美国人
Or should I toss you back to the Americans?
她当然不知道
Of course she isn't aware.
我收到的指示是去找霍利斯
My instructions were to go to Hollis.
-做什么 -通知他我暴露了
- And do what? - Inform him that I was blown.
-他要怎么办 -那我就不知道了
- What's he supposed to do about it? - That I don't know.
-但他们说他可能会帮你 -我是这么理解的
- But you were told he might help? - So I understood, yes.
-你告诉他时 他有什么反应 -一言难尽
- How did he react when you told him? - Hard to say.
那他让你做什么
What did he tell you to do?
没有 他让我在他回来找我前什么都别做
Nothing. He told me to do nothing until he got back to me.
-谁是你克格勃的上线 -我没有上线
- Who is your KGB handler? - I don't have a handler.
那是谁让你去找霍利斯的
So who told you to go to Hollis?
菲尔比
Philby.
我说过 滚开
Fuck off, I said!
来吧 金 我带你回家
Come on, Kim. I'm taking you home.
我没有家 多亏了你
I have no home, thanks to you.
金
Kim!
金 来吧
Kim. Come.
金
Kim!
金
Kim!
蠢货
Silly arse.
每10分钟查看一下他的状况
Мне нужно, чтобы ты его проверяла каждые десятые минуты.
你怎么还醒着
What are you doing up?
你好 尼克
Hello, Nick.
罗杰爵士
Sir Roger!
剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表