剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表
*建造于此*
*Builded here*
米尔恩先生和他的客人
Mr Milne and his guest are
现在正在餐厅 先生
sitting down in the dining room now, sir.
谢谢 弗雷德里克
Thanks, Frederick.
请原谅我不谦虚地说
You'll perhaps forgive me for being immodest
多年来多亏了我与
when I say that it's thanks to the friendship I d-d-developed
安格尔顿建立并培养的友谊
and nurtured over many years with Angleton...
不谦虚地说 多亏我多年来
Prostite za neskromnost', no imenno moya druzhba s Angletonom,
和安格尔顿培养的友谊
kotoruyu ya ukreplyal I predpitoval mnogo let...
所以我才能定期
...that allowed for our regular
从他那获取详细的...
and extremely detailed e-e-exchanges in...
...情报
in er, I-intelligence...
所以我才能定期从他那获取
Pozvolil nam regulyarno obmenivat'sya neveroyatno podrobnoye
详细的情报
razvedyvat' inoy informatsii.
这些都是在弗吉尼亚州他家里吃午餐时进行的
...over l-l-long lunches we had at his house in, er, Virginia.
你能不能谈谈他这个人
Rasskazhite podrobneye o cheloveke...
他的性格特点
yego lichnosti.
他们想知道他的性格特点
They want to know ask you about his personality, his character.
你肯定知道
Well, you must know by now
他们现在真正在意的是美国人
that all they REALLY care about these days is the Americans?
是的
Yeah.
首先 他确实是个怪胎
Er, well, first and foremost, he really is rather an odd bird.
首先 他确实是个怪胎
Nu, pervoye glavnoye, chto on dushoy sudak.
他喜欢被尊称为诗人
He would like to be regarded as a poet,
即使我看不出来他有作诗天赋
although he has almost n-no discernible talent whatsoever.
他是个没天赋的诗人
On khochet, chtoby yego uchityvali poetom.
但他是个天才情报员
He is, however, a gifted intelligence man,
极其擅长
with a keen eye for the...
从他人细微行为中发现蛛丝马迹
...nuances of human behaviour...
除了我 他识破不了我的伪装
except, one could argue, where I'm concerned.
你们关系很好吗
Vy byli blizkim drugom?
你们关系很好吗
Er, you were close?
对 我们那时很亲密 这是工作需要
Yes, we were close. Of course we were close, that's the job.
对 因为工作需要关系很好
Da, tak bylo nado dlya raboty.
然后他在女性团体面前作了一番演讲
Then he gives a speech to a women's group out in, um...
我不记得地点了 结果发现
...I don't remember where, which, as it turns out,
这在两件事上体现了他的明智
was a stroke of genius on two counts...
第一 他是对的 我们一直没注意
...count one, he's right. We haven't been paying attention...
现在共♥党♥们潜伏在我们中间
...and now the communists are in and among us,
数量可能远比我们想象的要多
and in far greater numbers than we ever imagined possible.
所以现在 他原话是这么说的
So, now, it is our moral, that's his word,
作为代表自♥由♥民♥主♥的美国人 在道义上
it's our moral duty as Americans who stand for democracy
我们有责任去阻止他们
and freedom to stop them.
引蛇出洞一网打尽 以免为时过晚
Smoke them out, hunt them down, before it's too late.
-先生 这是... -其二
- Sir, it's... - Count two...
上周还是在野党的参议员乔·麦卡锡
for a man who was in the political wilderness last week,
应该说现在也是
well, let's just say, today,
成了镇上人人讨论的话题
Senator Joe McCarthy is all anyone in this town is talking about.
-什么事 露西 -办公室来电 先生
- Yes, Lucy. - Your office, Sir.
对面说很紧急
"Urgent", he said.
我是安格尔顿
This is Angleton.
朝鲜刚刚向韩国发动侵略战争
North Korea just invaded South Korea.
见鬼
Fucking hell.
菲尔比同志
Comrade Philby.
我们都知道
We know very well, here,
干♥你♥们这行的人天性善变
the fickle nature of men in your profession,
就我个人经验而言
who are often, in my experience,
你们经常会被机遇 自我主义
driven equally, if not more so, by...
和意识形态
...opportunity... and ego...
所影响
...as by ideology.
你这是德国口音吗
A German accent?
德累斯顿口音
Dresden.
你怎么让我们相信你来莫斯科
How can we be sure you have not come to Moscow
不是为了窃取苏联的情报机密
to penetrate Russian intelligence services?
是的 女王陛下最爱的是马 不是艺术
Yes, Her Majesty's first love is her horses, not art.
事实上 艺术连第二位都排不上
In fact, art doesn't even place a distant second...
所以人们只能尽己所能去教育
...so all one can really do is one's best to educate.
我今天想吃一块上好的鱼肉
I rather think I fancy a nice piece of fish today.
-非常抱歉 东尼 -抱歉什么
- Awfully sorry about all this, Tony. - Sorry about what?
你要去哪
Where're you going?
惠灵顿牛肉是这里的招牌 老兄
Beef Wellington's the ticket here, old fruit...
第二推荐的是阿♥拉♥斯加烤布丁
...followed by Baked Alaska for pud.
别担心 就我们两个 放松点
Don't worry, it's just us. You can relax.
为什么让蒂姆叫我出来吃午餐
Then why have Tim ask me to lunch?
因为我担心你会拒绝我的邀请
Well, I was rather worried you might not accept my invitation
毕竟那天我失礼了
after my faux pas the other day.
-失礼 -费尔梅
- Faux pas? - Vermehre?
还是费尔梅伦
Vermehren?
你杀过人吗 东尼
Have you ever killed anyone, Tony?
发生什么事了 尼克
What's going on, Nick?
我是说...
I mean...
你手上沾过真正的血吗
have you ever got actual blood on your hands?
不是我们这种老谋深算之人的惯用方法
Not like the way we more sophisticated types prefer to do it,
收集情报
with the gathering of information
传播假情报
and spreading of disinformation.
那天在贝鲁特就想这么做
That's what I wanted to do in Beirut the other day.
一刀捅了金 看着他流血而亡
Stick a knife in Kim's gut and watch him bleed to death.
先生们
Gentlemen?
你真的想吃鱼吗
You're really having the fish?
你的人最好有你说的那么靠谱
Your man better be as good as you say he is.
我能问下 你今天早上上车前
May I ask, did you really slip on the ice
真的在冰上滑了一下吗
as you were walking to the car this morning?
我为什么要假装滑倒
Why would I fake that?
和你假装口吃一个原因
The same reason you manufacture a stutter.
我差点滑倒 是真的
I slipped. It was real.
那口吃呢
And the stutter?
我早就有这个毛病 已经成了第二本能
I've had that for so long now, it's become second nature.
菲尔比同志
Comrade Philby...
你来莫斯科什么都没带
you have come to Moscow with nothing.
没有档案 没有任何有用信息
No documents or useful information of any kind.
我逃跑时很仓促
I had a very narrow window of escape.
没时间带那些东西
There was no time for anything like that.
多亏了尼古拉斯·艾利奥特先生
Thanks to Mr Nicholas Elliott.
我不懂你什么意思
I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean.
那我再说明白点
Then I'll be clear.
我们担心要么是他在耍你
We're concerned that either he has played you
要么是你在耍我们
or you are playing us.
你们不相信我
You don't trust me.
我们不了解你
We don't know you.
我为你们工作30年了
You've known me for 30 years.
我能再借个火吗
Can I borrow your lighter again?
当他们敲钉子时
他无声地哀嚎着
热血喷薄而出
不用说
Needless to say...
我来莫斯科当然不会空着手来
...I wouldn't dream of coming to Moscow empty handed.
永远不要低估一把好伞的重要性
One should never underestimate the importance of a good umbrella.
已经三个半小时了
It's three and a half hours now.
-如果他什么都不做呢 -他没办法什么都不做
- What if he does nothing? - He can't afford to do nothing.
金以前给过我一把
Kim once gave me one, you know?
-什么 -一把伞
- Pardon? - An umbrella.
八年前 他送我的圣诞礼物
For Christmas. Eight years ago.
感谢我帮他说服了外交大臣
To thank me for my part in convincing the Foreign Secretary,
也就是说服了政♥府♥
and consequently, the Government,
让他们相信
that he had absolutely nothing to do
伯吉斯和麦克林逃往莫斯科的事和他毫无关系
with Burgess and Maclean's escape to Moscow.
那时候根本没有一丁点可能
And that nor was there the remotest possibility
让人觉得
that he was working...
他会是个苏联双面间谍
as a Soviet double agent.
你还留着它吗
Do you still have it?
那把伞
The umbrella.
抱歉 安东尼爵士 我不知道你在这
剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表