剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表
What did Kim tell you in Beirut?
跟我说了什么
Tell me about what?
你真的想让我
You seriously expect me
相信你不计回报地
to believe you'd just let him go scot-free
让他逍遥法外吗
without getting something from him first?
你或许能骗到别人
'You may fool others,
但你骗不过这么多双眼睛
'but you can't pull the wool over these eyes.'
你想知道他之前跟我怎么说你的吗
'Do you want to know what he once told me about you?'
他说在任何时候
He said that at any given moment
你知道的都比你所说的要多
you're far more switched on than you let on...
所以你才如此危险
...which is what makes you so dangerous.
他这么说的吗
He said that?
告诉我你会借此做出点成就 尼克
Tell me you'll make something of all this, Nick.
最后你实际上比他领先一步
That in the end, you were, in fact, always one step ahead of him.
再见到你很高兴 弗洛拉
Lovely to see you again, Flora.
你说谎
Liar.
再见 迪基
Bye-bye, Dickie.
做得好 夫人
Nicely done, ma'am.
别这么叫我
Please don't call me that.
彼得·伊里奇·柴可夫斯基
'Petr Il'ich Chaykovskiy
他和所有苏联人心心相连
'blizok kazhdomu russkomu serdtsu.
他的音乐 触动了每个人的灵魂之弦
'Muzyka yego vdokhnovlyayet I trogayet struny kazhdoy dushi.'
上校同志
Tovarishch polkovnik.
她是在跟你说话
She's talking to you.
你好
Hello.
索博列夫同志
Tovarishch Soboreva.
她叫我什么
What did she call me?
上校同志 这是你的等级
Comrade Colonel. That is your rank.
她会说英语吗
Does she speak English?
有汤喝吗
Pakhnet supom?
猪肉土豆汤
Svinina s kartoshkoy.
她做了汤 猪肉土豆汤
She has made soup. Potato and pork.
她会说英语吗
Does she speak English?
你会学俄语的
You will learn Russian.
她是克格勃的人吗
Is she KGB?
她是同志 朋友
She's comrade. Friend.
汤
Soup.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么
Nothing.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
你要去睡觉了吗
Are you coming to bed?
我一会就上来
I'll be up in a minute.
你还记得那天吗
'Do you remember that day?'
记得
'Yeah.'
就像新婚
Still newlyweds.
只是有时候我觉得我们生活在两个世界
It's just that sometimes I feel we live in two separate worlds...
时不时在中间偶遇
...and every now and again, sort of meet in the middle.
偶尔你会
And occasionally you will
告诉我一点点事情
tell me a little about someone or something,
比如那个二十年来都不知道
like the man that didn't know his friend was lying to him
朋友对他说谎的人 但是
for over 20 years, but...
但是有时候 实话说
...but sometimes, if I'm honest...
我担心我到底了解你多少
...I worry how well I know you.
我爱你 明白吗
I just love you, you know?
我不想失去你
And I never want to lose you.
失去我
Lose me?
天哪
Gosh, man!
开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
每天 我去工作都摘掉婚戒
Every day, when I get to work, I take my wedding ring off...
我把它放进
...and I-I put it in the box
你求婚时候的那个戒指盒里
that it came in when you proposed to me.
每天晚上 在回家的火车上 我重新戴上
And every night, on the train home, I put it back on.
你为什么要摘掉
Why do you take it off?
因为
Because...
我喜欢戴上它的那种感觉
...I-I love putting it on!
你记得买♥♥烟了吗
Did you remember to get cigarettes?
该死 忘了 抱歉
Shit. Slipped my mind. Sorry.
见鬼
Goddamn it!
总有一天你会变得有幽默感的
One day you'll get a sense of humour.
我们该走了
开车吧
剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表