剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表
Breakfast.
来自一位朋友
From... a friend.
在莫斯科市中心收到来自贝鲁特的警告后
After I received the warning in Beirut from Moscow Centre,
我首先要看看是否有办法度过这次风暴
I first had to see if there was a way to weather the storm.
毕竟 十年前
After all, ten years ago,
我曾设法幸存了下来...
I managed to survive a full-force hurricane...
在那场由唐纳德·麦克林
..brought on by Donald Maclean
和盖·伯吉斯带来的狂风巨浪之中
and Guy fucking Burgess.
暴雨将至
我是菲尔比
Philby.
你好 彼得
Hello, Peter.
不不不 完全醒了
No, no, no, wide awake.
第二天 彼得·卢恩
The next morning, Peter Lunne,
我们的贝鲁特站长
our Beirut station chief,
打电♥话♥邀请那天下午
he rang to invite me to tea
去他秘书的公♥寓♥里喝茶
that afternoon at his secretary's flat,
我相信你知道
which, as I'm sure you know,
这是安全屋的代号♥之一
is code for one of the safe houses.
但当是来开门的是尼古拉斯·艾利奥特时
But when Nicholas Elliott opened the door,
我得承认 我被打了个措手不及
I'll admit, I was caught more than a little off-guard.
我正希望能是你
I rather thought it would be you.
快进来
Come on in.
他看起来想杀了我
He looked like he wanted to kill me.
然后四天之后 你就认罪了
And four days later, you confess?
我不会这么形容 不是
That's not exactly how I'd put it, no.
一份打印的签了字的认罪书 不是吗
A typed, signed confession, no?
四天里我否认了一切
After four days of denying everything...
但毫无进展 我感觉我的时间不多了
and getting nowhere, I felt my time was running out.
我得给他点什么 让他卸下防备
I needed to give him something to get him to drop his guard.
所以 没错 如你所知我签了字
So, yes, I signed, which you would know,
如果你看到那份文件
if you'd actually seen it,
你就会知道上面不过几页是些鸡毛蒜皮小事
what amounted to a few pages of chicken feed.
没别的了
No more.
为了给我自己一个机会
To give myself an opening,
一个能在这场噩梦变得更糟之前
a chance to make a move before this whole...
采取行动的机会
bloody nightmare got any worse.
他们为什么派艾利奥特去贝鲁特
Why did they send Elliott to Beirut?
以他的为人 是他说服他们这样做的
Knowing him, he talked them into it.
电♥话♥亭
你好
Hello?
请讲
Speak.
艾利奥特在墓地里见了一个苏联人
Elliott met a Russian in a cemetery.
他给了那个俄♥国♥人一份报纸
Handed him a newspaper.
现在我正看着那个苏联人坐在咖啡店里
Now I'm watching that same Russian sitting in a coffee shop.
盯住他
Well, stay on him.
别跟丢了
And do not fucking lose him.
你和尼古拉斯·艾利奥特做朋友多久了
How long were you and Nicholas Elliott friends?
从1940年开始
Since 1940.
当你们都在秘密情报处的时候吗
When you were both already in SIS?
我们不是同一个部门
Different sections.
我负责在伊比利亚半岛的行动
I ran operations in the Iberian Peninsular,
他负责荷兰
he covered Holland.
我们是20多年的朋友
Friends... for over 20 years.
不容易
Not easy.
我想 这需要注重细节
Requires a certain attention to detail, I suppose.
很难相信他没起过疑心
Hard to believe he never suspected.
你要知道...
You must understand...
英国统治阶级内部的友谊
a friendship within the British ruling class...
建立在一种根深蒂固的信念上
it's built on an ingrained belief
他们相信战胜敌人
that victory over one's enemy
是注定的事 是天赐的
is preordained, God given.
细细想来真的很了不起
When you think about it, it's really remarkable,
需要多么感情用事 多么傲慢
the level of sentimentality and arrogance
才能如此一厢情愿的一叶障目
that it must take in order to be so wilfully blind
对自己人有二心的可能性视而不见
to the possibility that one of your own might see things differently.
只有托尼知道歌♥词
Tony's the only one who knows the words!
新年快乐 亲爱的
Happy new year, darling.
-新年快乐 -新年快乐 老兄
- Happy new year. - Happy new year, old socks.
-敬和平 终于 -敬我们
- To peace, at last. - To us.
敬熬过这一劫
And to getting away with it.
你为什么放他走
Why did you let him go?
我没有 他逃跑了
I didn't. He ran.
在晚上
At night.
他等到天黑就跑了 就这么轻松吗
He waited until after dark. That's all it took?
你不觉得事后想来
Do you not think that in hindsight,
也许该让军情五处去贝鲁特 而不是你吗
perhaps MI5 should've gone to Beirut, not you?
金给了我八页长的签名招供
Kim gave me an eight-page, signed confession,
他绝对不会对军情五处的任何人讲
that he never would've given anyone from MI5.
对 不好意思 你是说这个吗
Right, yeah. Sorry, you mean this?
是啊
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
这不就是你们秘密情报处所谓的
Isn't this what you SIS chaps call,
"边角料"吗
"chicken feed"?
还是说你还有别的事瞒着我
Or is there something you're not telling me?
当我了解到他的背叛之深时
When I... grasped the scope of his betrayal...
我意识到这些年来 我们的友谊导致了
...I realised that our friendship had led, over the years, to...
数百人的死亡
...the deaths of hundreds...
甚至可能数千人死在了苏联人手下
...possibly thousands of people at the hands of the Soviets.
请你设想一下
Try to imagine for a moment, if you will...
那是种什么感觉 然后
...how that might feel, and...
再给我一个故意放他走的好理由
...give me one good reason why I'd deliberately let him go.
我可以列举好几个
I can give you several.
第一 你们是多年好友
Firstly, you were friends for years.
第二 他有妻子儿女 更别提秘密情报处
Second, there's his wife and children, not to mention SIS,
你肯定想保护他们免受公众丑闻侵扰
all of whom I'm sure you wanted to protect from a public scandal.
所以我要问 你们两个
So I have to ask if the two of you
是否在贝鲁特达成了某种交易
came to some sort of quid pro quo out there in Beirut?
抱歉 我需要
I'm sorry, I need...
这破门
Fucking thing!
没事 我可以搞定
It's all right. I can manage.
*有个宠物我爱抚摸*
*There's one pet I like to pet*
*每晚我们各就各位*
*And every evening, we get set*
*一有机会我就爱抚它*
*I stroke it every chance I get*
*那就是我女朋友的小妹妹[猫咪]*
*It's my girl's pussy...*
*很少玩耍从不打呼*
*Seldom plays and never purrs*
*我爱它让我浮想联翩*
*And I love the thoughts it stirs*
*但我不介意因为是她*
*But I don't mind because it's hers...*
伊丽莎白·霍尔伯顿
Elizabeth Holberton,
我伊比利亚部门的一个姑娘
one of my gals on the Iberia desk.
她会说流利的法语 西语 德语 意大利语
She's fluent in French, Spanish, German, Italian...
一分钟能打110个词
110 words a minute.
别说你没色眯眯地盯着她看
Don't pretend you weren't ogling.
伊丽莎白 过来一下
Elizabeth? Over here!
*给我快♥感♥从不吝啬*
*In giving thrills, never mean!*
-你干什么呢 -深呼吸 伙计
- What are you doing? - Deep breath, old bean.
她又不会不咬人
I'm pretty sure she doesn't bite.
伊丽莎白 请允许我向你介绍
Elizabeth, may I introduce to you
我最亲爱最抢手的朋友
my dearest and most eligible friend,
尼古拉斯·艾利奥特
Nicholas Elliott.
-尼克 -没事吧 老兄
- Nick! - All right, old chap?
你还好吗 尼克
Are you all right? Nick!
快叫医生
Somebody get a bloody doctor!
1951年
In 1951...
你帮助了伯吉斯同志和麦克莱恩同志
...you helped Comrades Burgess and Maclean
从西方逃到苏联
escape from the West to the Soviet Union.
可以这么说
In a manner of speaking.
冒着巨大的个人风险
At great... personal risk.
当我发现电码译员盯上麦克莱恩时
When I found out the codebreakers were onto Maclean,
没有迹象表明伯吉斯的身份也暴露了
there was no indication Burgess was also blown.
麦克莱恩没有选择
Maclean had no choice.
他暴露了 他必须逃跑 毋庸置疑
He was blown. He had to run - no question about it.
伯吉斯就不一样了 他很安全
剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表