剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表
See you at eight.
-你还好吗 -好的不得了
- Are you all right? - Never better.
-你是在钓鱼吗 -是的
- Were you fishing? - Yes.
名单上都有谁
Who was on that list?
伯吉斯 麦克林和菲尔比的朋友和同事们
Friends and associates of Burgess, Maclean and Philby.
-详细一点 -这有什么可说的
- Specifically. - Why does it matter?
我都说了我是在虚张声势
I've already told you I was bluffing.
就当给我们点乐子
Humour us.
蒂姆·米尔恩
Tim Milne...
约翰·凯恩克罗斯 东尼·布兰特
...John Cairncross, Tony Blunt,
盖·利德尔 可能还有一两个我忘了
Guy Liddell, and one or two others I might be forgetting.
布兰特也在名单上
Blunt was on the list?
他们还在剑桥时
Thanks to his close friendship with Guy Burgess,
他和盖·伯吉斯关系很好
dating back to their Cambridge days.
之前...如果我没记错的话
Earlier... you said Philby gave you Blunt
你说你们在阳台上时
when you were out on the balcony...
菲尔比已经告诉了你布兰特的事
unless I'm missing something.
所以如果他已经跟你说了布兰特
So if he'd already given you Blunt...
为什么还要把名单搞得那么繁琐
why then go through all the rigmarole with the list of names?
显然你已经知道是谁了
Surely you already had your man.
我担心布兰特只是冰山一角
I was worried Blunt was chickenfeed.
然后那天晚上
And then that same evening,
你去赴菲尔比的宴了
you went to dinner at the Philbys'.
-没错 -为什么
- Yes. - Why?
我们的几个朋友听说我在贝鲁特
Certain friends of ours had got wind that I was in Beirut.
-美国朋友吗 -有几个是
- American friends? - Among others.
-是菲尔比美国妻子的朋友 -如果我不去
- Of Philby's American wife. - And if I didn't go to dinner,
可能会让他们发现事情不对劲
then it might've tipped them off that something was amiss.
-就这样 这就是你去的唯一原因吗 -对
- That's it? That's the only reason you went? - That's it.
这也是你下午让菲尔比回家的原因
It's also the reason why you let Philby go home that afternoon.
没错
Correct.
天呐 你都快上我黑名单了
Boy, are you on my shit list.
你来这三天了 一点动静都没有
Three days you've been in town and not a peep!
给我吧
Give me those.
我闻到美味佳肴的味道了
Something smells delicious.
是我的味道
That'll be me.
太棒了
Bravo.
棒极了
Jolly good.
他来了
Here he is.
天啊 看看谁来了
Good Lord, look what the cat dragged in!
金刚才给我们讲了你的下流打油诗
Kim was just regaling us with some of your dirty limericks.
天哪 千万别
Oh, good Lord, I hope not.
嗨 你好 比萨来的女士
Hello, there. Senorita from Pisa.
我喜欢谁就和谁发生故事
I sleep-a with whomever I please-a.
下面怎么说来着
How's the rest of it go?
我不知道 那是金的诗
No clue. That one was Kim's.
我只是个清白的听众
I was merely an innocent bystander.
-我们都乐不可支 是吧尼克 -没错
- The laughs we've had, Nick? - Right.
这个呢 你肯定记得这个
What about this? You'll remember this one.
艾利奥特 就是你
Ah, Elliott, just the fellow.
坐下 我要跟你坦率地谈一谈
Sit down, I'd like a frank word with you.
我觉得现在不是时候...
I'm not sure now's the right time...
你妻子知道你是干什么的吗
Does your wife know what you do?
金 亲爱的 大家都已经听够了
Kim, darling, everyone's already heard that God knows how many...
亲爱的 求你了
Darling, please!
如果你不介意 来吧 看在旧日的情分上
If you don't mind. Come on, for old times' sake.
这事真真切切发生在他身上 一字不差对吧
This actually happened to him, verbatim, right?
-对 -准备好了吗
- Right. - Ready?
你妻子知道你是干什么的吗
Does your wife know what you do?
-是的 -她是怎么知道的
- Yes. - How-How did that come about?
她做了几年我的秘书
Well, she was my secretary for a couple of years,
我想她是那时候知道的
and I think the penny must have dropped.
很可能是这样 那你母亲呢
Quite so. Quite. And what about your mother?
她以为我在一个叫SIS的地方上班
She thinks I'm in something called SIS,
她觉得SIS指的是秘密情报处
which she believes stands for Secret Intelligence Service.
天哪 她怎么知道的
Good God! How-How-How did she come to know that?
战时内阁的成员在一次鸡尾酒会上告诉她的
A member of the war cabinet told her at a cocktail party.
晚餐准备好了 大家落座了
Dinner is served. A table, everyone.
你之前忘了这个
You forgot this earlier.
尼古拉斯 你坐这里好吗
Nicholas, will we have you here, please?
太好了 谢谢你
Oh, lovely. Thank you.
戴高乐也许是法国人 但他不是傻瓜
De Gaulle may be French, but he ain't no dummy.
他知道你对谁忠诚
He knows where your loyalties lie.
说吧 我超喜欢听讲座
Oh, do tell, I so love a lecture.
英国人只关心两件事
The Brits care about two things and two things only,
没有一件跟欧洲有关
neither one of which is goddamn Europe.
香肠和土豆泥
Bangers and mash.
君主制 还有美国
The monarchy. And America.
君主制和美国
The monarchy and America.
你要去哪里 亲爱的
Where are you going, darling?
你们想不想听点有趣的事
Do you wanna know something funny?
温莎不是皇室的真名
Windsor isn't even the royal family's real name.
他们把温藤改成了温莎
They changed it from Witten to Windsor.
撒克森柯堡的温藤 类似这样的
The Wittens of Saxe-Coburg and... something or other...
哥达撒克森柯堡和哥达
Gotha Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.
他们原来是德国佬 可怜吧
They're bloody krauts, for pity's sake!
-你们知不知道安东尼·布兰特 -金
- And did you also know... that Anthony Blunt... - Kim.
安东尼·布兰特爵士 女王的表亲
Sir Anthony Blunt, I should say, a cousin of the Queen's...
远房♥姻亲
Distant cousin by marriage.
你知不知道军情五处战后派他秘密
Did you know that MI5 sent him on a secret trip
前往柏林 目的是为了拿回
to Berlin right after the war to recover
某些王室成员
some rather compromising correspondence
与第三帝国某些成员
from certain members of the royal family
一些相当不利的通信
to certain members of the Third Reich,
包括希♥特♥勒♥本人
including Hitler himself?
没错吧 尼克
Isn't that right, Nick?
现在德国处在冷战的前线
And now Germany is the front line of the Cold War,
哥达撒克森柯堡和哥达的温藤家族现在
and the Wittens of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha are now the...
因为敌人的敌人是朋友而得到庇护
under the aegis of the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
我不确定我听懂了
I'm not sure I completely follow!
但是听起来还不错
But that's not bad for...
你喝了多少
how much have you had to drink?
不过 亲爱的老英格兰
Dear old England, however,
一直在密切关注着
with an ever watchful eye
自己的利益
on which side her bread is buttered,
一直在培养新的赞助人 来为自己服务
has been grooming a new patron to serve.
安抚自己
To, to appease.
为自己口♥交♥
To... Rrrrr! ..Fellate.
天啊 金 真的有必要这样吗
Oh, good Lord! Kim, is that really necessary?
没错 你猜对了
That's right, you guessed it...
老驴自己操
Old donkey dick herself.
美国
The United States of America.
苏联呢
What about Russia?
他们在这一切中处于什么位置
Where do they fit in all of this?
不要给他添柴加火 尼克
Please don't encourage him, Nick.
他不是想给我添柴加火 亲爱的
He's not trying to encourage me, darling.
他想让我闭嘴
He's trying to shut me up.
你们看 我最好的朋友
You see, my best friend here...
大老远被从伦敦派来这里
...has been sent all the way from London...
到底来干什么 尼克
to do what, exactly, Nick?
检查你的肝脏
Check your liver.
老驴自己操
Old donkey dick herself!
我得把这句记下来
I gotta write that one down.
我得出去透透气
I need some fucking air.
透气 才怪
Oh, air, my ass!
这是典型的英国间谍行话
That's some classic Brit spy bullshit if ever I saw it.
滚开 迈尔斯
Oh, do please fuck off, Miles.
唯一一件比头脑简单和自负
You know, the only thing worse than...
-更糟糕的是 -拜托 金
- simple-minded and pompous is... - Now, Kim, come on,
-我们在座的都是朋友 -头脑简单
- we're all friends here! - ...simple-minded,
-自负 还有美国人 -来来来
剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表