剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表
- pompous and American... - Come on, come on,
我们出去透透气
let's get you some of that fresh air.
金
Kim.
-好的 -出去吧
- Right. - Come on.
书桌左手边的抽屉
Left-hand drawer of the desk.
就是这样
And that was it.
他又回去跟大家一起 我离开了聚会
He rejoined the others, and I left the party to go
去领♥事♥馆♥递交我的报告
and file my report at the consulate.
那是你最后一次见他吗
That's the last you saw of him?
是的
Yes.
艾利奥特先生和我要出去
Mr Elliott and I are going to go
活动活动一下腿脚
and stretch our legs for a while.
午饭后我们在这里再聚
We'll reconvene back here after lunch.
局长先生 先生们
'Mr Director, gentlemen...
你们都听我讲了好几年了
'You've all heard me preach for years now,
苏联人的老练和狡猾
'how the Russians are far more sophisticated
远比我们想象的要厉害
'and strategic than we give them credit for.'
既然我对哈罗德·阿德里安·拉塞尔·金·菲尔比
So now that my longheld suspicions about
长♥期♥以来的怀疑已被证实
Harold Adrian Russell Kim Philby have been confirmed,
此人位居 几乎到达
a man who rose... almost to the very top
英国秘密情报处的最顶层
of Great Britain's Secret Intelligence Services...
我们有义务认识到
...we are duty-bound to recognise
苏联情报机构的
that the patience and the discipline
耐心和纪律
of the Russian intelligence services
绝不能再次被低估
are never again to be under-estimated.
但是...
But...
如果说有时候 我们缺乏决心
...if at times, we have lacked the resolve
还有想象力 来对抗这种威胁...
and the imagination to counter that threat...
谢谢
Thank you.
那我们的"英国朋友" 用他们的话讲
...then our British friends, to use their term, are in,
用我们的话来说 就更完蛋了
to use our term, even deeper shit.
现在我们必须面对一个事实
And we must now face the fact that if
如果金·菲尔比用四分之一个世纪
they have been penetrated to the level that Kim Philby achieved
能如此深入地打入他们内部...
over the course of a quarter of a fucking century...
这不仅代表还有其他共♥产♥党特务
...then not only are there other Communist agents
潜入了他们的高层国♥家♥安♥全♥部门
among the senior ranks of their national security apparatus...
而且更重要的是...
...but more importantly...
我们中情局...
we too at the CIA...
也被渗透了
have also been penetrated.
小心
Watch out.
现在的人狗都管不好
People and their bloody animals.
布兰特来找我了
Blunt came to me.
上周末的时候
At the end of last week.
你好像不怎么惊讶
You don't seem that surprised.
安东尼爵士就是这么精明
Shrewd customer, is Sir Anthony.
他声称他只在我们还是同盟的战争期间
He claims to have only worked for Russian intelligence
为苏联情报部门工作过
when we were allies during the war.
又是这套说辞
That old chestnut.
所以他现在决定来找我...
So the reason he decided to come to me now...
是为了让我能更好地保护女王
is so I can be best positioned to protect Her Majesty.
你是说把这事盖过去
To hush it up, you mean?
然后 今天早上
Then... this morning...
他打来电♥话♥ 听着状态很糟糕
...he telephones... in a terrible state...
告诉我安格尔顿先生
to inform me that Mr Angleton...
本想在白金汉郡...
attempted to interrogate him at some...
中情局的安全屋审问他
CIA safe house in Buckinghamshire.
而你让他逃过一劫
Which you managed to stop...
阻止了进一步的损失
...before any more damage could be done.
说不定哪天女王会给我封个爵位呢
Well, maybe the Queen'll give me a knighthood one day.
苏联人知道东尼暴露了吗
Does Moscow know Tony's blown?
"平身 尼古拉斯爵士"
"Rise, Sir Nicholas."
我们得假设...菲尔比告诉克格勃了
We have to assume... Philby's told the KGB about that.
我觉得不太可能
Oh, I highly doubt that.
如果克格勃知道他向我供出了布兰特
If the KGB were ever to discover that he gave me Blunt,
他就没命了
he's dead.
那或许我们可以考虑透露点风声
Perhaps we should consider leaking it, then.
今天星期几
What day is it today?
星期五
Friday.
你喜欢吃牛肉腰子派吗 罗杰爵士
You a steak and kidney pie man, Sir Roger?
你觉得...
What difference do you think...
像菲尔比和艾利奥特这样的人...
men like Philby and Elliott...
他们玩的把戏...
and the games they play...
对这个世界究竟有什么影响
actually make in the world?
你是说像你和艾利奥特
You mean like the one you and Elliott
现在和罗杰爵士玩的小把戏吗
are now playing against Sir Roger?
-吉姆 你好吗 -理查德
- Hello, Jim. How are you? - Richard.
你怀疑金·菲尔比多久了
How long, would you say, did you suspect Kim Philby?
有没有某个瞬间或某件事
Was there a specific moment or incident
让你...看清了真♥相♥
that... opened your eyes?
是日积月累的
It was cumulative.
一些行为
Behavioural.
我从来不认识哪个人 这么想跟我做朋友
I've never known a man want so desperately to be my friend.
但你从没被他骗到过吗
But you were never fooled by him?
如果说我被骗了
If I was fooled by anything,
那也是被对我们英国朋友的信任骗了
it was by my faith in our British friends...
我原以为他们绝不会让他
...whom I didn't believe would ever let him
逃出手掌心
slip through their fingers.
你是在指某个人吗 吉姆
Are you referring to anyone in particular, Jim?
我是在说一整个英国阶层
I'm referring to an entire goddamn class of Englishmen.
即便这样你听起来也像个共♥产♥主义者
At the risk of sounding like a Communist yourself.
所以...
So...
他还向你供出了谁
...who else did he give you?
菲尔比
Philby.
因为另一个没从贝鲁特回来的
Because the other thing that didn't come back from Beirut
是那张名单
was that list of names.
现在 就在我们说话的期间
Right now... probably as we speak...
吉姆·安格尔顿大概已经回到了中情局
...Jim Angleton is back at the CIA,
准备把那地方掀个底朝天...
getting ready to tear the place apart...
揪出所有叛徒
...in search for traitors,
因为过去四分之一个世纪内
due to implications, insinuations and outright disinformation
菲尔比根植在他脑海里的
that Philby has been planting in his brain
种种暗示和错误信息
for the last quarter of a century.
所以当你问...他还向我供出了谁
So when you ask... who else he gave me,
我觉得关键问题是我们...
I think the question that it's important that we...
你和我...首先要扪心自问
you and I... first ask ourselves is this...
我们伦敦
...are we, here in London,
准备好承受这种程度的猎巫行动
ready to withstand such a level of witch hunt...
并承担其后果了吗
and take on those kind of casualties?
因为多亏了菲尔比...
Because, thanks to Philby...
我们之中还有谁是安全的呢
who among us is now safe?
这也是为什么
Which is why,
还请你允许我小小地吹嘘一下
if you'll allow me to blow my trumpet briefly for a second...
我正是去贝鲁特的不二人选
I was precisely the right person to go to Beirut.
假如去的是其他任何人
Because had it been anybody else,
不像我这么了解菲尔比...
who didn't know Philby as I do...
就无从得知他们下一个会指控谁了
...there's no telling who they'd be accusing next.
安东尼·布兰特
罗杰·霍利斯
安东尼·布兰特
罗杰·霍利斯
走吧
Shall we?
还有其他问题吗 简
Any other questions, Jane?
托马斯太太
Mrs Thomas?
没有了 先生
No, sir.
你或许可以骗过别人 但可蒙蔽不了我
You may fool others, but you can't pull the wool over these eyes.
你知道他以前跟我说过你什么吗
You want to know what he once told me about you?
他说在任何时候
He said that at any given moment,
你都会隐藏自己的情绪
you're far more switched on than you let on.
这就是你如此危险的原因
Which is what makes you so dangerous.
告诉我你会做点什么
Tell me you'll make something of all this...
最后
...that in the end,
你依旧比他领先一步
you were in fact always one step ahead of him.
尼古拉斯·艾里奥特先生
剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表