剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表
Oh, goodness! That must've caused all sorts of damage.
鸡尾酒会上战时内阁一名成员告诉她的
A member of the war cabinet told her at a cocktail party.
没错 确实如此
It's true. It's actually true.
-那他是共♥产♥党吧 -并无区别
- But he IS a communist? - Oh. Chicken, egg...
请看下
Please.
我觉得这看上去不像敌人
That does not look like enemies to me.
顺便说一句 我讨厌"叛徒"这个词
The reason, by the way, I don't like the word "traitor"
是因为我不是叛徒
is because I'm not a fucking traitor.
我成年后一直忠于马♥克♥思♥主义
I've been loyal to Marxism and to the Soviet Union
和苏联
my entire adult life.
你们在这里聊了什么
What were you talking about here?
不知道
I don't know.
我只记得那间公♥寓♥越来越闷得慌
All I remember is it was getting rather stuffy in that flat.
只是七天前
It was seven days ago.
我们每天都喝酒 尼古拉斯很机敏
We were drinking every day, and Nicholas is nothing if not witty.
机敏
Witty?
显然他知道克格勃在监视
He obviously knew the KGB were watching
他就想把这些怀疑的种子植入你的脑中
and wanted to plant exactly these seeds of doubt in your mind.
这个呢
And there?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
知道我看着像什么吗
You know what it looks like to me?
我想用你们的话说就是..."同谋者"
I think you say... "partners in crime".
我的老天 哥们
For God's sake, man,
我没有被英国情报组织策反
I have not been turned by British intelligence.
我不得已逃跑 不然他们会杀了我
I had to run, otherwise, they would've killed me.
我别无选择
I had no other option.
你真以为我想来这吗
Do you seriously think I wanted to come here?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我一时口误
Slip of the tongue.
同志 我不信你口误过
I don't believe you've ever had a slip of the tongue, comrade.
"交换条件" 我是指...
By "quid pro quo", what I mean is...
这个词我熟
I'm familiar with the term.
或许你放他走是为了得到某些东西吗
..maybe you let him go in exchange for something?
为了得到能让你事业回春的
Some important piece of information...
重要情报
that might resurrect your career?
-那不是很好吗 -但愿不是 天佑英国
- Wouldn't that be nice? - Or, God forbid, protect England.
我没放他走
I didn't let him go.
最后一天 你们都去了阳台上
On the last day, you both go out onto the balcony.
连续四天 你们都在那个公♥寓♥见面
For four consecutive days, you meet in that flat
一天待在一起大概八小时
for roughly eight hours a day.
你们只去了阳台一次
Only once do you go out onto the balcony,
大概总共有三分钟
for a sum total of about three minutes.
谁啊
Who is it?
来修门的 女士
'Come to look at the door for you, miss.'
好的
Oh, right.
稍等一下
Yeah, hold on a minute, please.
我想让金的苏联朋友看到我们在一起
I wanted Kim's Russian friends, if they were out there,
如果他们当时也在场的话
to see him and me together.
你不知道公♥寓♥里的窃听器
Were you aware that the bug in the flat
听不到阳台上的声音吗
couldn't hear you out on the balcony?
我没想那么多
Can't say I gave it much thought.
也就是说 你不在乎
In other words, you didn't care.
我在意的是让金说真话
What I... cared about was getting Kim to tell the truth.
等一下 泰德
Hold on, Ted!
-我被捕了吗 -没有
- Am I under arrest? - No.
好
Good.
因为我妻子安排了今晚去看剧
Cos my wife's arranged tickets for the theatre tonight.
-你们准备看什么 -她准备给我个惊喜
- What are you gonna see? - She's surprising me.
很显然 我需要振奋一下
Apparently, I need cheering up.
去肯辛顿宫花♥园♥
Kensington Palace Gardens, please.
苏联♥大♥使♥馆♥
Russian Embassy.
众所周知 秘密情报处的那家伙
'Your typical SIS man, as we all know,
在他的成长过程中
'concurrent with his upbringing,
一直都自认为是秘密精英俱乐部一员
'considers himself to be part of a secret, elite club,
而这种组织不受制度约束
'which, by design, has no rules.
因为规章制度是用来管教平民的
'Because rules... by design, are strictly for commoners...
比如我们军情五处的人
'like us here at MI5.'
在许多方面 秘密情报处真正的敌人是形势改变
In many ways, SIS's real enemy is a change to the status quo
那会威胁到他们的组织
that might, erm... threaten the existence of their club.
因此对他们来说 菲尔比最大的罪行是
So for them, Philby's worst crime
他打破了不成文的规定
is that he broke their one unwritten rule,
这个规定就是谁都不能以任何方式
which is that no member should ever do anything
让平民审视他们的存在
that might expose them all to the scrutiny of the peasants...
或者 让女人审视他们
Or, God forbid, a woman.
所以我想艾利奥特先生
So I wonder if Mr Elliott
是否是自己坚持要去贝鲁特
insisted he be the one to go to Beirut
这样他和菲尔比就能找到或者
so that he and Philby could find or...
谢谢
Thank you.
做出最后关头的补救办法
..create some sort of last-minute save.
比如说
For example...
要是他去那里发起一场行动
..what if he went out there to initiate...
来让菲尔比回到克格勃
an operation to run Philby back at the KGB?
该死 你是认真的
Bloody hell, you actually mean that.
为了我们的老朋友
For our old friend.
抱歉 我只是不相信
I'm sorry, I just don't believe...
秘密情报处有那么不择手段
That SIS are that devious?
如果他们打算让菲尔比回苏联
If they were running Philby back into the USSR,
他们会告诉我们的
they'd have told us.
那他们真是贴心 亚瑟 不像你
Well, that's sweet, Arthur. Quite unlike you.
或者至少
Or at the very least,
他们应该告诉我们别插手
one would think they'd have asked us to back off.
别管艾利奥特
Leave Elliott alone.
要是他甚至没告诉秘密情报处呢
What if he didn't even tell SIS what he was up to?
出租车到了
Taxi's here.
你真美啊
You look stunning.
你跟丢他了 怎么回事
You lost him? How?
他是行家 肯定的
He's a pro, for sure.
他在教堂溜走了 换了帽子和外套
He gave me the slip in the church. Switched hat and coat.
现在他消失了 不知道去哪了
Now he's in the fucking wind. Long gone.
也就是他肯定不可能
Which means he almost certainly is not.
有人吗
Hello?
你不知道公♥寓♥里的窃听器
'Were you aware that the bug in the flat
听不到阳台上的声音吗
'couldn't hear you out on the balcony?'
我没想那么多
'Can't say I gave it too much thought.'
-也就是说 你不在乎 -我
- 'In other words, you didn't care.' - 'What I...'
在意的是
"..cared about...'
-你回家多久了 -不 别被我打扰
- How long have you been there? - No. Don't let me interrupt you.
别说傻话了 过来
Don't be daft. Come here.
再来一下
More, please.
对 这才是我想要的
Yeah, boy. That... was what I needed.
看看你
Look at you!
现在几点了 我完全忘记时间
What's the time? I totally lost track.
我很抱歉 你一定饿坏了
I'm so sorry, you must be starving.
你要不要生个火 我去弄点晚饭吃
Do you wanna light a fire and I'll rustle us up some supper?
你想喝啤酒吗 亲爱的
Do you want a beer, love?
感谢 约翰
Thanks, John.
就是这里
Here we are.
他在黑海的某个苏联港口
'He's at some Russian port on the Black Sea.'
工作怎么样
How was work?
现在正是流感季节
Flu season, you know?
每天都是排长队
And with all the long waits these days,
找我看病的人翻了将近十倍
which can be up to ten times as long for my patients,
我唯一能做的就是阻止他们患上肺炎
it's all I can do to stop them from catching pneumonia, you know?
我相信你 亲爱的
I believe in you, love.
这个太好吃了 很美味
This is delicious. Very tasty.
那天剩下的炖菜
Stew left over from the other day.
*今晚你寂寞吗*
*Are you lonesome tonight?*
*今晚思念我吗*
*Do you miss me tonight?*
*你是否难过*
*Oh! Are you sorry*
*我们...我们各自天涯*
*We... We drifted apart?*
-你在干什么 -我在唱歌♥ 不是吗
剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表