剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表
看看这个
Read this.
-你什么时候收到... -看就是了
- When did you get... - Just read it.
-"亲爱的尼克 我在想" -你自己看就行
- "Dear Nick, I wonder..." - To yourself.
"亲爱的尼克 我在想这封信会不会吓到你"
"Dear Nick, I wonder if this letter will surprise you.
"我们上次的交易太奇怪了
"Our last transactions were so strange,
"我忍♥不住想
"I can't help thinking
或许你想让我销声匿迹"
that perhaps you wanted me to do a fade..."
我想知道你为什么给我看这个
As a matter of interest, why would you show me this?
"我还记得我们的谈话
"It is invariably with pleasure
"这让我很高兴
"That I remember our meetings and talks.
"我总是想有一些与整件事有关的问题
"I've often thought that there are a number of questions
"可能会引起你的兴趣
"Connected with the whole story that might interest you,
"而且可能对大局有利
"And it might be... helpful all around
"如果我们能一起
"If we could get together
"讨论共同利益
to discuss matters of mutual interest...
"给我们彼此一个机会
"..To give ourselves the chance
"从这堆破事里挽回友谊
"To salvage a friendship from all this mess...
"因为就像你常说的
"Because as you always said...
"友谊的真正含义
"The true definition of friendship
在于原谅朋友
is that your forgive your friends...
“以及他们的错误”
"..Their faults."
他想和你见面
He's asking you for a meeting.
中士 下士
Unteroffizier, Gefreiter.
请出示通行证
下车
打开后备箱
别用雨伞评判人
你不会真的考虑见面吧
You can't seriously be considering...
你觉得见面会发生什么
What exactly do you think would happen at this meeting?
他会向你信誓旦旦地说
What, he'd cross his heart and hope to die
霍利斯是第五个人吗
that Hollis is the fifth man?
我先说清楚
Just to be crystal bloody clear,
你相信罗杰爵士是清白的原因
the reason to believe that Sir Roger is innocent
是因为菲尔比是指控他的人
is Philby is the de facto source of the information against him.
而你决定不相信他 那有什么变了
And you decided not to believe him, so what's changed?
还是说你觉得菲尔比会承认
Or maybe you think that Philby will admit
他私底下还是你们的一员
that he's secretly still one of you...
因为他一直是你们的人
...cos he was always one of you...
老朋友
...old chap.
你就是自己最大的敌人
You're your own worst enemy.
你知道更糟的是什么吗
Do you know what's worse?
你是我最大的敌人
You're my worst enemy.
你是整个国家最大的敌人
You're the whole bloody country's worst enemy.
那家伙 他一直在骗你
The man, he has fucking lied to you
从你们最初见面开始就是
from the first moment that he set eyes on you.
他一直欺骗你 利用你
He has lied to you and he has used you.
他过去就只欺骗过你
That is all that he has ever done,
之后也只会欺骗你
and that is all that he will ever do.
而且 我不相信
What's more, I'm not convinced
你过去23年毫不知情
that you haven't known that for the last 23 years.
你什么时候才能接受现实
When are you gonna fucking accept that...
对自己诚实一点
and be honest with yourself?
来杯伏特加
Ein frischer Wodka.
我听说你要离开军情五处了
I hear you're leaving MI5.
她跟你说了啊 是吗 西斯莫尔太太
Oh, she told you, then, did she, Mrs Sissmore?
说是你想做个更好的妻子
Something about you wanting to be a better wife.
我没让他走
Look, I... didn't let him go,
或者说逃跑 随你怎么说
or escape... or however you put it.
实际上 我
What I, in fact,
-只是... -你的萨拉米香肠看起来真不错
- did was... - Ooh, I like-a the look of your salami!
整根还是切片 先生
Whole or sliced, sir?
我看起来长得像存钱罐吗
What do I look-a like, a bloody money box?
你逼他逃走
You forced him to run.
他们在莫斯科永远不会完全信任他
They'll never be able to fully trust him in Moscow.
这对他来说是致命的
Which will kill him.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
行了
Right!
那就说到这吧
Well, then, on that note...
你认为简·西斯莫尔为什么
Why do you think Jane Sissmore
非要告诉我你辞职的事
felt it necessary to tell me you were resigning?
-我不知道 -真的吗
- I dunno. - Really?
听她所说 我引起了你的兴趣
Apparently, according to her, erm... I intrigue you.
你真的打算走吗
Are you really prepared to walk away
留下我这样的家伙处理事务
and let chaps like me continue running things,
带着你现在已经知道的 关于我们所有人的事
knowing what you now know... about us all?
你真的认为像我这样的人
You seriously think someone like me
-真的能改变形势吗 -形势
- could actually change things? - Things?
像你这样的家伙
Chaps like you.
一个来自纽卡斯尔的女人...改变我们吗
A woman... from Newcastle... change us?
达勒姆
Durham.
是我 海鸥 一切正常
我看到地平线 天空般蔚蓝 带着深色的外环
地球真美啊
这些就是这层楼东南角的办公室
It's these offices at the south east corner on this floor,
沿着那条路 就在地下室旁边
down that way, next to the vaults.
其它办公室根据世界各地的责任区
All the other offices are organised on separate floors...
被安排在不同的楼层
according to areas of responsibility around the world.
铁幕的其余部分 东南亚
The remainder of the Iron Curtain, south east Asia,
非洲 中欧
Africa, central Europe.
这是你的办公室
And this... this is you.
该死的
Oh, damn!
太好笑了
You've gotta laugh.
谢谢
Thank you.
安东尼·布兰特爵士的叛国罪
直到1979年前都不为人知
后来玛格丽特·撒切尔在议会演讲中
揭露了他的叛国行为
迫使女王剥夺了他的爵位
1974年詹姆斯·耶萨斯·安格尔顿
因偏执和猜疑而被中情局开除
罗杰·霍利斯爵士于1965年离开军情五处
长♥期♥以来他都被怀疑是苏联特工
直到后来的调查才证明清白
金·菲尔比再也没做过间谍
他在1988年于莫斯科去世
尼古拉斯·艾利奥特
因为菲尔比的叛逃而无罪释放
并于1968年从秘密情报处/军情六处退休
他是一名优秀而忠诚的情报员
喜欢下流的打油诗
莉莉·托马斯并不存在
剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表