剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表
Guy did have me well and truly fooled, though.
这点我不能否认
That I can't deny.
这可难倒我了
Ah, well, you twisted my arm.
我完全被蒙骗了
Completely bloody hoodwinked.
他把我们都骗了
He had us all fooled.
一直把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给苏联 天啊我不知道
Betraying us to Russia all that time... Christ, I dunno.
要说有谁早该看穿他 那人应该是我
If somebody should've seen through him, it was me.
很抱歉 金
I'm so sorry, Kim.
十年前 他们指控我帮助麦克林和
Ten years ago, when they accused me of helping Maclean and...
-伯吉斯 你还记得那些事吗 -我记得
- Burgess, do you remember all that? - Oh, I remember.
该死的盖·伯吉斯
Guy fucking Burgess.
你是个忠诚的好朋友 你一直支持我
You were a good and loyal friend. You stood by me all the way.
-我原来相信你是无辜的 -为什么
- You know, I believed you were innocent. - Why?
为什么以前相信现在不信 现在有什么不同
Why then and not now? What's so different now?
证据
Evidence.
弗洛拉·所罗门说的那些吗
From Flora bloody Solomon?
不光是她
It's not just her.
-你什么意思 -还有别人
- What do you mean? - There's someone else.
谁
Who?
一个克格勃的叛逃者
A KGB defector.
我不信
I don't believe you.
你不知道我多希望这一切都不是真的
You have no idea how I wish none of this were true.
这个叛逃者是谁
Who is this defector?
对方还说你不是唯一的叛徒
The same source says you're not the only traitor.
还有两个人没被找出来
There are two more of you still in play.
副总统先生
Mr Vice President,
议长先生 参议院
Mr Speaker, members of the Senate,
众议院的议员们 昨天
'and of the House of Representatives. Yesterday...
1941年12月7日
'..December 7th, 1941,
将是一个耻辱的日子
'a date which will live in infamy...
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
'the United States of America
突然遭到了日本帝国海空军的
'was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces
蓄意袭击
'of the Empire of Japan.'
金·菲尔比 你好
Kim Philby, hello.
吉姆·安格勒顿
Jim Angleton.
诗人啊
Ah, the poet.
偶尔涉猎
I dabble.
你不是在哈佛创办了一本诗歌♥杂♥志♥吗
D... Didn't you start a-a poetry magazine at Harvard?
-耶鲁 -《狂热》
- Yale. - Furioso.
-你读过吗 -说什么"涉猎"
- You've read it? - You "Dabble", my arse.
你好 金·菲尔比
Hi. Kim Philby.
你可以笑我 换了我就会
You can laugh. I would.
-早上好 -早上好 尼古拉斯
- Morning. - Morning, Nicholas.
我给你买♥♥了早餐 应该说纳税人买♥♥的
I bought you breakfast... or rather the taxpayer did.
-现在怎么样了 -别在这里说
- Now what? - Not here.
没有人会注意任何人在这里说的话
Nobody pays any attention to a word anyone that's said in here
除非是关于意大利腊肠的笑话
unless it's a joke about the salami.
这份是我的吗
This one mine?
伏特加喝多了
Vodka.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
他们知道布兰特的事
They know about Blunt.
-谁 -美国人
- Who? - The Americans.
什么
What?
你自己看
See for yourself.
-你确定 -先读电传
- Are you sure? - Read the telexes first.
-你哪里来的 -顺便介绍下 这是埃尔
- How did you get this? - This is Al, by the way.
艾利奥特先生
Mr Elliott.
埃尔不错
Al's all right...
-你好 -是个退休警♥察♥
- Hello. - ...for an ex copper.
-这个还有谁看过 -除了联调局和中情局
- Who else has seen this? - Apart from the FBI and the CIA?
-我说我们这边 -军情五处局长
- On our side, I mean. - The Director General of MI5,
反情报部门负责人
Head of Counter-Intelligence,
亚瑟·马汀 西斯莫太太
Arthur Martin, Mrs Sissmore...
-还有我 -还有埃尔
- And me. - ...and Al.
这些人中有谁知道你给我看了吗
Do any of those people know that you're now showing it to me?
没有
No.
他们还不知道
They don't, not as yet.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们唯一不能接受的
The one thing we absolutely cannot afford
就是让美国人先找到布兰特
is to let the Americans get to Blunt first,
所以我们今天就得把他揪出来
so we need to smoke him out now, today,
因为如果他不是我们中最后的叛徒
cos if he isn't the last of the traitors among us...
-他知道是谁 -菲尔比告诉你的吗
- he knows who is. - Philby tell you that?
事情都是这样运作的
That's just the way the business works.
-他跟你这么说了吗 -不是这么说的
- Did he tell you that? - Not in so many words, no.
-你认识他吗 -不算认识
- Do you know him? - Not really.
隐约记得他是剑桥的 很久以前的事了
Vaguely remember him from up at Cambridge. Long time ago, now.
-不会又是你的朋友吧 -不是
- Not another of your friends, then? - No.
吉姆·安格尔顿很谨慎
Jim Angleton's far too cautious
不会冒然接近布兰特
to make any rash approaches to Blunt.
你就说吧
If you say so.
-你不认同 -他今天早上来我家了
- You disagree? - He came to my house this morning.
-真的吗 -来试探 恐吓
- Seriously? - To probe, browbeat.
你不觉得奇怪吗
Don't you think it's odd...
菲尔比一逃跑
that as soon as Philby did a bunk,
瞬间 这个人物突然出现在美国
hey, presto, this character pops out of the woodwork in America
专门破坏
to jeopardise the value, to you, personally,
菲尔比在贝鲁特给你的情报
of the very same intelligence that Philby gave you in Beirut?
规则第一条
Rule number one...
如果情况不妙 而且你怀疑是苏联人
If it smells bad and you suspect the Russians,
那很可能就是苏联人干的
it's probably the Russians.
菲尔比同志
Tovarishch Philby.
唐纳德
Donald!
你好 金
Hello, Kim!
-上校同志 -唐纳德 唐纳德维奇
- Tovarishch polkovnik. - Donald Donaldavitch.
他们开的小玩笑
Their little joke.
-你看起来不错 -更重要的是 你好吗
- You look well. - More to the point, how are you?
我看在这里遇到你可不是意外
I take it this isn't an accident, meeting you here.
这是我应该做的
It's the least I could do.
-什么意思 -为你铺路 可以这么理解
- Meaning? - To, er, smooth the way, if you will.
顺便问一下 梅琳达怎么样了
How's Melinda, by the way?
期待带你看看莫斯科
Looking forward to showing you Moscow.
最近经常见到伯吉斯吗
See much of Burgess these days?
我猜他在伦敦给你的生活
I gather he made your life a little sticky for a while there,
带去不小的麻烦
back in London.
更不用说华盛顿了
Not to mention Washington.
伦敦 华盛顿 莫斯科
London, Washington, Moscow.
人们不得不爱伯吉斯的一点就是
One of the things one has to love about the man
他永远都是伯吉斯 直到哪天他...
is that Burgess will always be Burgess until the day that he...
稍等一下
Hang on a second.
你不会是来这里干掉他的吧
You haven't come here to bump him off have you?
你真会逗乐子 唐
How very droll, Don, as always.
菲尔比同志
Tovarishch Philby.
很高兴看到你安全地来到莫斯科
My rady videt' vas zhivym I nevredimym v Moskve.
欢迎来到莫斯科 诸如此类
"Welcome to Moscow", and so forth.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- "Spasibo." - Spasibo.
将军同志 很高兴来到这里
Tovarishch general, it's very good to be here.
这儿真好
Zdes' khorosho.
你喜欢你的新住处吗
Kak vam vasha novaya kvartira?
-你的新住处怎么样 -很好
- "How are your new digs?" - Er, fine.
-谢谢 很好 -骗子
- Thank you. Lovely. - Liar.
首先我们来谈谈
No, snachala my khoteli by pogovorit'
詹姆斯·耶萨斯·安格尔顿
o James Jesus Angletoni iz TSRU.
-他们想问你 -这个我听得懂
- They want to ask you... - That much I understood.
我有打火机
谁知道鼎鼎大名的斯坦利特工
是这么紧张的一个人
-这么紧张不像你啊 -别告诉别人
- Not like you to be nervous. - Don't tell anyone.
过去三十年来我一直精神很紧张
I've been a nervous wreck the past 30 years.
*在我们云雾缭绕的山上*
*Upon our clouded hills*
*耶路撒冷是否*
*And was Jerusalem*
剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表