剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表
你来干什么
Why are you here?
和菲利普亲王在一起的是战争部长吗
Is that the Secretary of War with Prince Philip?
假装我们在谈论他
Act like we're talking about him.
为什么
Why?
好玩
For fun.
一二三四五 上山打...
Blah de blah de blah...
说得好
That's very good.
对詹姆斯·耶萨斯·安格尔顿我有个问题
I have a question about James Jesus Angleton.
我想他把耶萨斯给去掉了
I think he dropped the Jesus.
他是你的朋友吗
He a friend of yours?
比起我 他更像是金的朋友
He was always much more a friend of Kim's than mine.
我们需要书面记录 先生
Gonna need it in writing, gentlemen.
我们不作书面记录
We don't do that.
我的委托人说他已经决定说出那些人
My client's told you he's prepared to name names...
一个人 就一个
Name. Singular.
我只有一个名字
I have only one name.
换取完全豁免 白纸黑字写下来
Total immunity, in writing.
有必要的话可以打给J·埃德加本人
Call J Edgar himself if you have to.
而且先说好
And so we're clear,
我要指认的人不在你给我看的照片里
the name I have isn't in any of the photographs you've shown me.
亲爱的
Darling?
这位就是我口中的托马斯太太
This is Mrs Thomas I was telling you about.
是啊 当然了 你好
Right. Yes, of course. Hello.
也请允许我介绍安东尼·布兰特爵士
And may I introduce Sir Anthony Blunt,
女王画作供应人
Purveyor of the Queen's Pictures?
鉴定师
Surveyor.
-什么 -女王画作鉴定师
- What? - Surveyor of the Queen's Pictures.
-我说了什么 -供应人
- What did I say? - Purveyor.
托马斯太太是纽卡斯尔人
Mrs Thomas is from Newcastle.
-杜伦 -她是你原来那边的
- Durham. - She's one of your old mob.
军情五处吗
MI5?
从事反间谍活动
Counter-intelligence service.
你好吗 安东尼爵士
How do you do, Sir Anthony?
我们这种人快灭绝了 老兄
We're a dying breed, old boy.
我们希望你现在有点时间
We were hoping you might have a few moments
能给我们讲讲最新的费尔梅伦作品
to tell us about the new Vermehren.
什么
What?
维米尔
The Vermeer.
你说的是...费尔梅伦
You said... Vermehren.
维米尔
Vermeer.
我是说维米尔
I meant Vermeer.
维米尔 我想我无须多言...
Well, er, Vermeer... as I'm sure I don't need to...
他是如此重要的艺术家
is such an important artist
而这幅画其实属于...
and this particular painting that in actual fact belongs to...
我...我真抱歉 失陪一下
I... I'm so sorry, will you please forgive me?
天啊 不用在意我们
Heavens, don't worry about us.
有正事来了
Duty calls.
费尔梅伦是谁
Who's Vermehren?
他是想说维米尔
He meant Vermeer.
我觉得今天的文化熏陶够多了 你觉得呢
Well, I think that's quite enough culture for one day, don't you?
很高兴终于见到你
Lovely to finally meet you.
我也是
You, too.
真是幸会
Lovely.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
来吧
Come on.
给你的
For you.
红旗勋章...
Order of The Red Banner...
奖励你为苏联人♥民♥的服务
for services to the Soviet people.
好的 谢谢
Lovely, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这比他们在宫里提供的柴油好多了
It's a step up from that frightful diesel they serve at the palace.
埃里克·费尔梅伦和东尼·布兰特有什么关系
What does Erich Vermehren have to do with Tony Blunt?
-天气真好啊 -别打马虎眼 亲爱的
- What lovely weather we're having! - Don't be an arse, darling.
只是说溜嘴了 仅此而已
It was a slip of the tongue. Nothing more.
你要去今晚的活动
You wanted to go to that thing tonight
就是为了跟东尼提到费尔梅伦
just so you could drop Vermehren's name to Tony.
-好吧 -别想否认 在我这行不通
- All right. - Don't you dare try to deny it, not to me.
-听着... -也别摆这幅架势
- Look... - And don't do that, either.
我不是什么打探办公室八卦的秘书
I'm not some fucking secretary chasing office gossip.
而我只是想跟妻子安安静静吃顿晚饭
And all I wanted was a nice quiet supper with my wife.
有点太刻意了 你不觉得吗
Bit on the elaborate side, don't you think?
什么
What?
把维米尔说成费尔梅伦
Mistaking Vermehren for Vermeer.
我们能不能说点别的
Shall we talk about something else?
金在贝鲁特跟你说了什么 对吧
Kim told you something, didn't he? In Beirut.
-亲爱的... -有关东尼·布兰特的事
- Darling... - Something about Tony Blunt.
笔管面是哪种
Which one is penne?
你想试探一下那是不是...
And you wanted to test if it was...
你差点把东尼吓出心脏病
You almost gave Tony a heart attack.
是真的 对吧 不管金跟你说了什么
It's true, isn't it, whatever Kim told you?
如果不是我就完了
If it isn't, I'm a goner.
笔管面是那种小的管状面
Penne's the little tubey ones.
一切都取决于布兰特的下一步行动
Everything hangs on what Blunt does next.
没错 这就是今天那场小剧场的全部目的
Yes, that was the whole purpose of that little exercise today.
刻意但有效
Elaborate but effective.
所以亲爱的 谢谢你一如既往的帮助
So thank you, darling, as always, for your help,
不过我们现在能不能换个话题
but could we now please change the subject?
这个托马斯太太...
This Mrs Thomas person...
是敌是友
...friend or foe?
还不确定 不过很有潜力
Not sure yet. Definitely some promise there, though.
你以前还这么说我呢
You used to say that about me.
我知道 但那只是为了睡你
I know. But that was just to get in your knickers.
-你这混♥蛋♥ -你敢扔
- You beast! - I dare you!
蠢货
Silly arse!
能借个火吗[俄语]
Ogon' yest'? Ogon'.
借个火 有火吗
Ogon', ogon' yest'?
也来根烟吧
I sigaret?
谢了
Spasibo.
于是他对她说
So, he says to her...
"我是布朗医生
"My name is Dr Brown
有一天我坐火车去埃克塞特
and the other day I went on the train to Exeter
我在火车上吃了司康和草莓酱
where I had scones and strawberry jam for tea.
半路上 火车停在了汤顿城外
And on the way, the train stopped just outside Taunton
我在那里看到一道美丽的彩虹
where I saw a lovely rainbow
挂在满是黑白奶牛的田野上空"
over a field of black and white cows."
然后他检查了她的眼睛耳朵反射神经什么的
And then he checks her eyes and ears and reflexes and so on,
全都检查完以后 他问她
and after he had finished with all that he asked her,
"我坐火车去了哪里"
"Where did I travel to on the train?"
然后母亲说...
And Mother says...
-埃克塞特 -埃克塞特
- Exeter. - Exeter.
非常好
Very good.
"我晚餐吃了什么"
"And what did I have for tea?"
母亲说...
And Mother says...
司康和草莓酱
Scones and strawberry jam.
"好极了 好极了" 医生说
"Excellent! Excellent!" says the doctor,
然后他问她"我叫什么名字"
and then he asks her, "What's my name again?"
母亲思考了一下说
And Mother thinks to herself and she says,
"约翰逊 约翰逊医生"
"Johnson, Dr Johnson."
医生停下来告诉她
And the doctor pauses and he tells her,
"不 不对 是布朗 布朗医生"
"No. No, Brown, Dr Brown."
听完母亲回答道 "确实 没错
To which Mother replies, "Oh, yes, that's right.
没错 我就知道是个普通名字"
That's right, I knew it was something common."
你这蠢货
You silly arse!
有什么好笑的
What's funny?
没什么
Nothing.
我只是在想我母亲
I was just thinking about my mother.
干杯
Vashe zdorov'ye.
干杯
Bottoms up.
跟我说说你母亲
Tell me about your mother.
她已经死了
She's dead now.
剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表