剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表
'How long has Flora bloody Solomon
你是苏联双面间谍多久了
'known you're a Soviet double agent?'
从现在开始 不管你用多少聪明的方法
From now on, no matter how many clever ways
来瞎扯这些无稽之谈
you try to frame this nonsense,
我不打算再回应了
I'm just not going to respond any more
因为这不值得赞誉
because it's not worth dignifying.
你们从剑桥开始就认识了
You've known each other since you were at Cambridge.
我绝不相信
I don't believe for a fucking minute
她是上周才突然意识到你是苏联间谍
she suddenly realised you were a Soviet spy just last week!
我要跟你说多少次 我不是叛国者
How many times do I have to tell you, I am not a traitor!
-她在信口胡诌 -对军情五处吗
- She's fucking well lying! - To MI5?
艾琳的事她还在生气
She's still upset about Aileen.
愿她安息
Rest in peace.
现在你还指责我害死了艾琳吗
Now you're accusing me of killing Aileen?
一个酒鬼 上帝保佑她
An alcoholic, bless her,
心理问题太多了
with too many psychological problems to count,
喝得酩酊大醉...
who bloody well drank herself...
还是离开我多年之后
Years after she left me!
你知道吗 讽刺的是
You know, the irony is
尽管这么多年来你一直隐藏着
that even though you've managed to hide your real self
真实的自我 但现在我更了解你了
for all these years, I know you all the better for it now.
今天...
And today...
你濒临崩溃
you're a man on the brink.
我能从你的眼睛里看出来 显而易见
I can see it in your eyes, plain as can be.
顺便提下 我知道你觉得艾琳的死你有责任
By the way, I know you feel responsible for Aileen's death.
你让她经历这一切 怎么还能心安理得呢
How could you not, after everything you put her through?
因为我知道你不是一个彻头彻尾的魔鬼
Because I also know you're not a complete and utter monster.
你恨所罗门太太吗
Do you resent Mrs Solomon?
恨她
Resent her?
你看过她给军情五处的报告
Well, you've read her statement to MI5,
她知道菲尔比的事已经30年了
she knew about Philby going on 30 years.
他是共♥产♥党员的事 不是间谍的事
That he was a communist, maybe. Not a spy.
对 好吧
Right. OK.
关于他的共♥产♥主义信仰 她一直保持沉默
And the reason she would've kept quiet about his communist beliefs
是为了保护她的朋友 艾琳
would've been to protect her friend, Aileen.
你觉得苏联利用他们从菲尔比那里
How many people do you think the Soviets killed
获得的情报杀害了多少人
based on the information they got from Philby?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道 还是不想知道
You don't know or you don't wanna know?
慢着慢着 托马斯太太
Now, now, Mrs Thomas.
成百上千 也可能成千上万
Hundreds, possibly thousands.
你自己在贝鲁特跟菲尔比这么说 录音里有
You said so yourself, to Philby in Beirut. It's on the tape.
如果所罗门太太一开始就知道菲尔比
If Mrs Solomon knew Philby was spying for the Soviets
是苏联的间谍
right from the beginning,
差不多就在他从维也纳回来之后
more or less right after he got back from Vienna...
你怎么会不恨她呢
How can you not resent her?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
吃午饭
Lunch.
你什么时候把菲尔比介绍给艾琳的
When did you introduce Philby to Aileen?
-我没有介绍... -不
- I didn't introduce... - Oh, no.
没错
That's right.
不是你介绍的
You didn't.
是弗洛拉·所罗门介绍的
Flora Solomon did.
她可真是个可靠的朋友
Some friend she turned out to be.
我是指对艾琳来说
To Aileen, I mean.
午饭就一个小时吧
Shall we say an hour for lunch?
烟草服务大楼
说吧
Yeah?
手上有笔吗
You got a pen?
等下
Hang on.
好了 找到了 说吧
All right. Got it. Go ahead.
肯辛顿斯宾塞广场19号♥
'19 Spencer Square, Kensington.
只要你能把伊恩带过去立刻叫他到那房♥子去
'I need Ian in that house as soon as you can get him there.'
收到
Got it.
你为什么成了共♥产♥党员
Why are you communist?
几种原因
Several reasons.
从我还是个孩子的时候开始
Beginning when I was a boy
见证了我父亲
and witness to my father's rage
对英国人在战争之间背叛阿♥拉♥伯人的愤怒
at how the British betrayed the Arabs between the wars.
不是问你为什么生英国人的气
Not why you are angry with the British.
你为什么成为共♥产♥党员
Why you are communist.
后来我去上大学 在剑桥
Then when I was at university, up at Cambridge,
我有个经济学教授
I had an economics professor
他对英格兰北部工业地区
who was profoundly offended by the predicament of
工人的困境深感不满
the workers in the industrial north of England.
跟我说说维也纳
Tell me about Vienna.
什么
What?
1934年
In 1934.
跟我说说丽兹·弗里德曼的事
Tell me about Litzi Friedmann.
我弟弟在哪
曼弗雷德很忙
你是谁
同志
曼弗雷德永远不会派女人来
你说得对 不是他派我来的
曼弗雷德被关起来了
我们说话时他正在格拉茨卡劳受审
曼弗雷德
因为你是他哥哥 在行动中更重要
下一个就轮到你了
曼弗雷德永远不会告诉他们...
别天真了 最后每个人都会开口
你弟弟也是
你是谁
朋友
同志
所有人都不许离开房♥子
否则就会被逮捕或者枪杀
你得跟我来
艾莎 艾莎
去后面的楼梯 快点
不然我们都跑不了
海尔加
快点来
我回去的时候
拼命往树林里跑18米
什么
What?
那里有更多同志等着
不不 你走 我留下 把枪给我
No, no. You go. I'll stay. Give me the gun.
快点
走吧
快走
所以你是出于爱情
So, it starts for you with romantic adventure.
我是出于这是对抗法♥西♥斯♥的唯一方法
It started for me as the only way to fight fascism.
浪漫是个弱点
Romanticism is a weakness.
金
Kim...
金 停 停一下
Kim, stop. Stop.
这是我们第一次 不是最后一次
This is our first time, not our last.
醒醒
Wake up.
他是农业督察部的部长
He is Directorate of Agriculture Inspector.
军官的儿子
Son of military officer.
却穿着英国产的手工鞋吗
Wearing handmade shoes from England.
喝吧
Drink.
-我不想再喝了 -喝了
- I don't want another drink. - Drink.
你怎么知道那是英国鞋
How do you know those are English shoes?
你怎么会不知道
How do you not know?
那是一名英国♥军♥官
They were gift to his father
在战争快结束时送给他爸爸的礼物
from a British officer at the end of war.
你信了吗
And you believe that?
你知道谁在苏联不♥穿♥英国鞋吗
You know who doesn't wear English shoes in Russia?
英国间谍
An English spy.
你知道康斯坦丁·德米特里耶维奇·沃尔科夫吗
Does the name Konstantin Dmitrievich Volkov mean anything to you?
这跟英国鞋有什么关系
What has this to do with English shoes?
没关系 你听说过他吗
Nothing. Have you heard of him or not?
没有
No.
当与德国的战争胜利在即
When the war against Germany was all but won
新的战线在东西方之间拉开时
and new battle lines were being drawn between East and West,
我很遗憾地说 有很多苏联人
there were, I'm sorry to say, many from the Soviet Union
在战时派驻海外期间
who had succumbed to the temptations,
向西方的诱惑屈服了
during their wartime postings, of the West.
其中一个就是
One such person was
康斯坦丁·德米特里耶维奇·沃尔科夫
Konstantin Dmitrievich Volkov...
他在战争期间大部分时间都在伊斯坦布尔
who had spent most of the war in Istanbul
作为苏联情报部门驻土耳其的副总管
as the deputy chief of Soviet intelligence in Turkey.
而那时他想让秘密情报处帮他投敌
But now he wanted SIS to help him defect
作为回报 他会提供一份在英的苏联间谍名单
in return for a list of Soviet agents in Britain,
其中包括 他声称
剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表