剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表
我没有 几乎没有
I've not been... It's barely been...
他都不肯亲自来跟我说吗
And he couldn't tell me that to my face?
就这样了吗
So that's it?
到此为止了
Nothing more to be done?
官方来说 没了
Officially, no.
非官方来说呢
Unofficially?
那种色号♥叫闪亮玫瑰
They call that one Shimmering Rose.
本地最好的培根和蛋卷
Best bacon and egg roll in the land.
你能别乱动东西吗
Do you mind?
首先 像牛仔电影里说的那样 我并无恶意
First, as they say in cowboy films, I come in peace.
你好啊
How.
不必向我解释房♥间里的窃听器
No need to explain the bug in my house.
金逃去了莫斯科 中情局得到消息 怀疑我帮了他
Kim did a bunk to Moscow, CIA got wind and suspect I helped him,
所以你说你会来伦敦打探一下
so you said you'd come to London and have a bit of a poke about.
-情理之中 -你还真善解人意
- It's all to be expected. - That's very sporting of you.
但我敢打赌你没说
But I'll wager you skipped
你来这里的真正原因
the part about why you really came here.
为了和你的莫斯科同伙取得联♥系♥
To be in radio frequency range with your people in Moscow.
我不干那个了 尼克
I don't run joes in the field any more, Nick.
我现在是管理层
I'm management now.
我想也是
So I gather.
克格勃昨晚突袭了莫斯科的一套公♥寓♥
The KGB raided a flat in Moscow last night.
男人投降了 但女人誓死抵抗
The man surrendered but the woman went down fighting.
你的人吗
Your people?
她死了 吉姆
She's dead, Jim.
金是叛徒
Kim is a traitor.
克格勃的双面间谍
A double agent for the KGB.
做了三十年
Has been for 30 years.
从1940年第一次见面 他就骗了我
Had me fooled since we first met in 1940,
而你 是在珍珠港事件不久之后
and you since right after Pearl Harbor.
尽管很痛苦
As painful as that is...
重要的是 我们终要接受一个
...it's important that we finally come to terms
冷酷无情的事实 我们的同胞
with the cold, hard fact that one of our own,
我们爱着 敬重 仰慕的
whom we loved, respected and admired,
甚至到了英雄崇拜地步的人
to the point of, dare I say it, hero worship...
做出了难以置信的事情
...has done the unthinkable.
英雄崇拜
Hero worship?
那是你
Speak for yourself.
我确实是 相信我
I am. Believe me.
今天回华盛顿
Go back to Washington. Today.
尽量隐藏你在莫斯科的踪迹
Cover your tracks in Moscow if you can...
并销毁你盲目相信金的所有证据
...and destroy all evidence of your blind faith in Kim.
然后我们再也不提这件事
And then we need never speak of this again.
那你呢 尼克
What about you, Nick?
你打算做什么挽回自己
What are you doing to redeem yourself?
操
Fuck!
-借个火 -发生什么事了
- Give me a light. - What happened?
你到底有没有火
Do you have a fucking light or not?
你知道他们昨晚杀的那个女人叫什么吗
Do we know the name of the woman they killed last night?
总之这是敬她的
Well, here's to her, anyway.
还有我母亲
And to my mother.
还有艾琳 我孩子的母亲
And Aileen, the mother of my children.
愿她安息
God rest her soul.
谁知道呢 说不定你是下一个
Who knows, maybe you'll be next.
-保重 -谢谢
- Bless you. - Thank you.
请关门
Close the door, please.
不好意思 你叫什么名字
I'm sorry, you'll have to remind me of your name again.
马丁
Martin.
对了 马丁 你全名是什么
That's right, Martin. Martin what?
-亚瑟·马丁 -马丁是你的姓
- Arthur Martin. - Ah. Martin's your surname.
托马斯太太不负责你的案子了
Mrs Thomas is no longer assigned to your case.
我能问问原因吗
May I ask why?
与你无关
Not your concern.
让你当传话人是不是有点大材小用了
Aren't you a tad senior to be the messenger?
我是来跟你谈安东尼·布兰特的
I've come to talk to you about Sir Anthony Blunt.
是你决定换掉托马斯太太的吗
Was it your decision to replace Mrs Thomas?
是罗杰爵士
Sir Roger's.
-因为她是女人吗 -对
- Women, eh? - Quite.
我不觉得我是个案件
I wasn't aware I'm a "Case."
坐下谈谈吧 喝茶吗
Pull up a pew. Cup of tea?
不 谢谢 我这样就好
No, thank you, I'm fine.
坐吧
Sit.
我很确定托马斯太太可能警告过你
I'm sure Mrs Thomas probably warned you,
我喜欢花点时间来活跃气氛
I like to take a moment or two to break the ice.
我听说你最近跟安东尼·布兰特爵士一起吃午饭
I understand you recently had lunch with Sir Anthony Blunt.
在我的俱乐部里
At my club.
吃了惠灵顿牛排 应该是星期四
Beef Wellington. Must have been... Thursday. Yeah.
为什么约饭
What was the reason for this lunch?
但我记得他还是点了鱼
Although I think he ordered the fish.
原因吗 维米尔
Reason? Er, Vermeer.
什么
Beg your pardon?
荷兰艺术家 透视法的高手
Artist. Dutch. Dab hand with perspective, all that.
艾利奥特先生 我要提醒你
Mr Elliott, may I remind you
我有部长的授权
I'm here under the authority of the minister.
好吧
Fine.
安东尼·布兰特爵士
Sir Anthony Blunt.
以前属于军情五处
Formerly of MI5,
现在我们都知道他是克格勃的
and now, as we know, the KGB.
-那是据说 -你是为他辩护吗
- Allegedly. - Are you defending him?
-不 我只是说说 -因为他是军情五处的
- No. I'm just saying. - Because he's MI5.
前军情五处的
Ex MI5.
就像你们军情五处
Just as when you, at MI5,
擅自调查我们秘密情报处
took it upon yourselves to investigate us
对金·菲尔比的处理一样
here at SIS for our handling of Kim Philby...
那是有内政大臣的命令
As ordered by the Home Secretary.
你认为应该由谁来审查
...whom do you suppose it might fall to
军情五处对布兰特的处理
to examine MI5's handling of Blunt?
我把话说清楚 不管你想隐瞒什么
Let me be very clear, whatever it is you are hiding,
不管你想做什么
whatever it is you are up to,
无论如何你都不能
you are under no circumstances to go
再靠近安东尼爵士
anywhere near Sir Anthony again.
十年前 当我们跟你们分享一个
Ten years ago, when we shared source intelligence with you
在军情五处的
about a possible Soviet
可疑苏联间谍的线报时 就是你
penetration agent at MI5, you personally -
我当然记得你的名字
Of course I remember your sodding name,
我怎么忘得了
how could I fucking well forget it?
你负责调查此事
Were responsible for the inquiry
却完全忽略了布兰特 根本没调查他
that completely overlooked and missed Blunt.
所以恕我不敢苟同 这事与我无关
So I beg to differ that it's not my concern.
事实上 我很高兴你来找我
In fact, I'm rather glad you dropped by.
你确定不想来杯茶吗
Are you sure I can't offer you a cup of tea?
替我给托马斯太太打个电♥话♥ 好吗
Would you get hold of Mrs Thomas for me, please?
然而 对当时的许多人来说
However, to many at the time
在17世纪早期的意大利建筑界
Francesco Borromini was regarded as sacrilegious
弗朗西斯科·博罗米尼实属亵渎神明
in the world of early 17th century Italian architecture,
他们指责他用混乱和无序
and accused of suborning the laws of the ancients
破坏古典法则
with chaos and disorder.
这就是艺术 女士们 先生们
Such is art, ladies and gentlemen.
我只能说 感谢上帝 多亏少数所谓的异教♥徒♥
All I can say is thank God for those few so-called heretics
坚持认为博罗米尼 而非伯尼尼
who insisted that Borromini, and not, in fact, Bernini,
是巴洛克建筑界最伟大的天才
is the greatest genius of Baroque architecture.
该死的美♥国♥佬♥ 看看这个
Bloody Yanks. Look at that.
还真得佩服他们
You've gotta take your hat off to them.
你看 这就是你我的区别
See, that's the difference between you and me.
我真心佩服美国人的独创力吗
That I have genuine admiration for American ingenuity?
有时我觉得这对你来说只是场无尽的游戏
Sometimes I think this is all just some endless game to you.
你这么说...
You say that...
就好像...
as though...
你自己从没参与过游戏一样
you've never been a player of the game yourself.
那是在战时 当时的一切确实只是游戏
That was in the war, when things were anything but a game.
剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表