剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表
我能喝口水吗
Do you think I might have a glass of water?
再来点
More?
好吧
Right.
这是个独家新闻
So, here's the scoop...
不过首先 我需要一杯像样的酒
...but first, you owe me a proper drink.
一切开始于...维也纳
It all began in... Vienna.
34年
In '34?
1934年2月
February... 1934.
不是在那之前 在剑桥吗
Not before then, up at Cambridge?
剑桥 不是
Cambridge? Oh, no.
剑桥是你幻想着要去反对什么的地方...
Cambridge is where you fantasise about what you stand against...
而维也纳
...whereas, Vienna...
我很快明白我要支持什么的地方
...that was where I quickly learned what I stood for.
谁招募了你
Who recruited you?
没谁
No-one.
我坠入了情网
I fell in love.
你坠入了情网
'You fell in love?'
请停在那里
Stop it there, please.
-你们俩是谁把窗户打开的 -他
- Which one of you opened the window? - Him.
但是你一定知道那样会干扰
Though you must've known that would interfere
窃听装置的吧
with the listening equipment?
我认为选择那个安全屋并放置窃听器的人
I suppose I assumed whoever selected the safe house and bugged it
会考虑到在地中海气候下
would've taken an open window into account
肯定会有人开窗
in the Mediterranean climate.
一派胡言 尼克
What utter nonsense, Nick.
都1963年了 我觉得这要求不过分
It's 1963, I don't think it's too much to ask!
控制环境是盘问者的职责
It's the bloody debriefer's job to control the damned environment!
你肯定明白开窗可能是个掩盖信♥号♥♥的招数
You had to have known opening a window could be a tactic.
我更多是从心理学角度看这个事的
I viewed it more in psychological terms.
让我看到他正在放弃抵抗的边缘
It told me that he was on the brink of capitulating
但需要先创造个私密的感觉
but needed to create a sense of privacy
然后再袒露心扉
before baring his soul, so to speak.
录音带本该是证据
The tape is supposed to be evidence.
我去贝鲁特不是去破案
I didn't go to Beirut to solve a crime.
我知道他是奸细
I knew he was guilty.
我们都知道他是奸细
We all knew he was guilty.
我是间谍不是警♥察♥
I'm a spy, not a policeman.
很有意思
It's interesting.
刚才你那口气就像在辩护
You almost sounded vindicated just then.
仿佛是已经达成了
Like a man who'd succeeded
自己目的的样子
in what he went out there to accomplish.
如果他成功了 那坐在这的应该是菲尔比
If he succeeded, then it'd be Philby sitting here now
而苏联人还蒙在鼓里
and the Russians would be none the wiser.
那从这时起
So from this point on,
那间公♥寓♥里发生的事
we're supposed to rely on your account
我们就得要依靠你的描述了
of what happened in that flat.
你真的是要告诉我
Do you honestly mean to tell me
军情五处没有提升录音品质的手段吗
MI5 doesn't have the wherewithal to enhance the tape?
当然 对这件事还可以有另一种解读...
There is, of course... another way to think about all this...
那就是你和菲尔比
which is that the three minutes
在阳台上的那三分钟
you and Philby spent on that balcony
实际上是声东击西
is in fact a distraction.
障眼法
A piece of misdirection...
因为我必须得说
because I have to say,
对于终结那么长久的友情来说
three minutes does seem like a very short time,
三分钟的确好像太短了
indeed, the end of such a long friendship,
让人袒露心扉
in which to... bare one's soul...
让我觉得你让菲尔比去阳台的真实原因
...leaving me to consider the possibility that the real truth
有没有可能根本不在录音上
about why you let Philby go isn't even on the tape.
你的想法呢 托马斯太太
Thoughts, Mrs Thomas?
你坠入了情网
You fell in love?
行了吧 太可笑了吧
Oh, come on, you've gotta laugh.
你需要了解的情况都在这里了
Everything you need to know is in there.
也许你现在可以允许我回家听听板球转播了
Perhaps you'll now allow me to go home and listen to the cricket.
就这些 其它的呢
Is this it? Where's the rest of it?
姓名 日期 行动...
Names, dates, operations...
都在这里了 我就知道这些
That's all there is. That's all I know.
从30年代以来你的苏联上线名单
A list of your Soviet handlers from the '30s.
这些人是否还在职 或是否还活着
Are any of these people still active or even alive?
上面说1945年 战争一结束 你就停止了
It says here you severed all contact with Soviet Intelligence
与苏联情报部门的一切联♥系♥
right at the end of the war, in 1945,
"我发现自己这么做是错的"
"Having seen the error of my ways".
这是你自己说的啊
Which you've said yourself.
过来
Come here.
这是你自作自受
Your funeral.
奶酪用俄语怎么说
What's the Russian for cheese?
不知道
I don't know.
那还是用英语吧
Say it in English, then.
你想害死我吗
Are you trying to get me killed?
这想法不错
Now, there's a thought.
你不是认真的吧
You don't really mean that.
给我一个不杀你的好理由 金
Give me one good reason why not, Kim,
最好是很充分的理由
and it better be a fucking good one.
告诉我你知道我为什么说你在1945年
Tell me you understand why I said you severed all contact
就和克格勃断绝联♥系♥了
with the KGB in 1945.
跟美国人好交待...
The benefit of the Americans...
保护英美两国关系
to protect our relationship with them.
我才不在乎什么特殊关系
I don't give a toss about the special relationship.
再猜猜
Try again.
你这么说是为了保护我
You said it to protect me.
是为了保护你
To protect you.
因为我们都知道 你直到现在
Because as we both know, you've been very busy for the KGB
还在为克格勃卖♥♥命
until right fucking now.
你对待菲尔比的理念是友谊胜过意识形态
Am I correct in saying your operating thesis with Philby was
我这么说对吗
that friendship trumps ideology?
即使菲尔比那种人
Even though men like Philby
把意识形态看得比什么都重要
put ideology above all else?
你还认识别的像菲尔比一样的人吗
What other men like Philby do you know?
恕我直言 长官
If I may, ma'am,
我认为把菲尔比
I think it'd be a mistake to
看做纯粹的意识形态问题是不对的
see Philby as purely ideological.
他刚叛逃到了苏联
He just defected to the Soviet Union!
她说得对 间谍是冒险家 机会主义者
She's right. A spy is an adventurer, an opportunist...
-精英 -在秘密情报处为克格勃工作
- An elitist. - And to work for the KGB from within SIS
让菲尔比成为精英中的精英
put Philby in an even more elite group.
伯吉斯 麦克林 菲尔比 布兰特
Burgess, Maclean, Philby, Blunt...
四个人
Four men.
你是在暗示还有更多吗
Are you implying there are more?
大家难道不都这样想吗
Aren't we all?
你承认在1951年向伯吉斯和麦克林通风报信
You admit to tipping off Burgess and Maclean in '51.
那是对朋友们的忠诚
Out of loyalty to my friends.
你的联络人是谁
Who's your handler?
我没有联络人
I don't have one.
如果我已经和克格勃断联了 怎么还会有联络人
How could I if I broke contact with the KGB?
别告诉我你付钱让那家伙演奏一整天
Please tell me you're not paying that bugger to play all day.
不过他拉得不错 对吧
He is rather good, though, isn't he?
看一眼这份名单
Take a butcher's at that.
蒂姆·米尔恩
约翰·凯恩克罗斯
安东尼·布兰特
盖伊·利德尔
罗杰·霍利斯
帕特里克·斯宾塞
马克·桑德兰
确认一下这些人中谁是苏联间谍
Confirm which of these men is working for the Russians
我会知道你有没有认真选
and I'll know you're taking this seriously.
-这是测试 -我知道 勇敢者的游戏
- A test. - I know. The temerity of it.
你在钓鱼
You're fishing.
带上这个 今晚晚餐时给我
Take it away with you and give it to me at dinner tonight.
你的邀请还有效吧
I take it I'm still invited?
-蒂姆·米尔恩 -你和他是好几年的朋友
- Tim Milne? - You've been a friend of his for years.
按这个逻辑
Well, surely by that logic,
你的名字应该在名单首位
your name should be at the top of this list.
八点见
剧集 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表