where you just can't listen
to that shit anymore.
对我们俩来说,这确实是一个艰难的过渡期。
It's been a difficult transition
for the both of us, really.
我并没有要求这样的事,但我喜欢全新的自己。
I didn't ask for this to happen,
but I love the new me.
还是过去的我?
Or is it the old me?
年轻时的我。
The young me.
不过,梅根确实需要冷静一下。
Megan does need to chill, though.
她长出了几根白头发,不只几根。
She's getting a couple of grey
hairs, more than a couple.
她试着参与我的睡衣派对。
She tried to get involved
in my sleepover.
我的意思是,其他妈妈都没来。
I mean, but none of the
other mums were there.
把西装脱掉。
Take the suit off.
我小时候可没这么混♥蛋♥过。
I can't remember being such
a douchebag when I was a kid.
现在的孩子和以前不一样了。
Kids are different today.
哦,哦,呜,啊,嗯。
Ow, oh, ooh, ah, mm.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
没有什么。
Nothing.
你也想跟我一样年轻,对吧?
Trying to get young like me,
aren't you?
你知道吗?去把你弄出的烂摊子收拾干净。
You know what?
Go clean up that mess you made.
把妆卸掉,你看起来太滑稽了。
And take that makeup off.
You look ridiculous.
什么?
What?
你交房♥租了吗?
Did you pay the rent?
再见。
Ciao, ciao.
- 露丝,那是你的工作。 - 不,我才16岁。
- Ruth, that's your job.
- No, I'm 16.
这绝对是你的工作。
It's definitely your job.
我们每月初支付房♥租。
We pay the rent first
of the month.
日历上写着呢。
It's in the calendar.
日历? ——看,在那儿。
- Calendar?
- Look, there.
这些都是我的约会对象。
And these are all my dates.
我以前从未见过这种情况。
I've literally never seen
this before.
我们需要解决这个问题。
We need to sort this out.
不,米格斯,我还有比这更大的问题要处理。
No, Meegs, I've got
bigger problems than this.
什么?
What?
你好,你觉得书面考试有意义吗?
Hello,
book exams mean anything to you?
你在说什么?
What are you on about?
如果我成绩不好,我的未来会是什么样的呢?
If I don't get good grades,
what kind of future
我能拥有吗?
am I gonna have?
呃,这就是你的未来。
Uh, this is your future.
这是你的店。
This is your shop.
不,米格斯,这是你的未来,你的店铺,你的房♥东。
Nah, Meegs, this is your future,
your shop, your landlord,
你的帐单。
your bills.
我再也不用处理那些破事了。
I haven't got to deal with
all the crap, not anymore.
如果你不喜欢自己的生活,你不能就这么重新开始。
If you don't like your life,
you can't just start over.
你自己也说了,顾客都很喜欢你。
You said it yourself.
The customers love you.
我的天哪,你这么渴望被人喜欢,真是太可悲了。
Oh, my God, your need to
be liked is so pathetic.
你不过是个嫉妒心强的老巫婆。
You're just a jealous old hag
连信♥用♥卡♥机都不会用的人。
who can't even use
a credit card machine.
你是个任性的青少年,你会有麻烦的。
You're a bratty teenager,
and you're gonna get
你第一次考的时候也考了同样的低分。
the same shit marks you
got the first time around.
你一点用处都没有。没有你我反而更好。
You're useless. I'm
better off without you.
我要去散步。
I'm going for a walk.
不,我得去公园和朋友见面。
No, I have to go meet
my friends at the park.
真是走投无路,想装出一副街头范儿。
So desperate,
trying to be all street.
交租金,看店。
Pay the rent and watch the shop.
那不是我的问题。
Not my problem.
上楼去,把你的文件处理好。
Go upstairs,
and do your paperwork.
你不是我妈。
You're not my mother.
米格斯。
Meegs.
哦,好的,那就走吧。
Oh, yeah, cool, just leave then.
不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no,
no, no, no, no, no.
操,不。
Fuck, no.
我的背好痛。
Oh, my back.
哟,哟,哟,是小贝比·鲁斯。
Yo, yo, yo,
it's little Babe Ruth.
是的,是露丝。
Yeah, it is Ruth.
是啊,你在干什么?
Yeah, what are you doing?
我以为我们会在公园见面。
I thought we were gonna meet
at the park.
我已经等了大概半小时了。
I've been waiting for,
like, half an hour.
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
是啊,太棒了!它们真的很有趣。
Yeah, man, it's wicked.
They're so fun.
感觉他们特别好,跟他们玩比较开心。
Like, they're so, like,
it's much nicer hanging out
和同侪在一起,因为你会觉得,
with people, like, your own
age because you just, like,
你,我不知道,就是精力特别充沛…
you, I don't know, like, just
got a lot of energy and...
谁是派对参与者?
Who's party?
哦好的。
Oh, okay.
是啊,我也没被邀请。
Yeah, no,
I didn't get invited either.
去他妈的,没错。
Fuck that, yeah.
哦,是吗?
Oh, are you?
哦好的。
Oh, okay.
你觉得我或许可以跟你一起去吗?
Do you think maybe, like,
I can come with you or?
为什么会觉得诡异?
Why is it creepy?
我今天状态不太好。
I just didn't quite get it
together today.
我以为他们去了某个地方。
Like, I thought
they went one place.
他们以为我去了别的地方。
They thought
I went somewhere else.
感觉还不错。
It's, like, it's fine.
反正也没什么关系。
It doesn't really matter anyway.
情况并非如此,
It's not like,
说实话,我觉得Amber人并不好。
I don't even think Amber's a
very nice person, to be honest.
我觉得她其实挺讨厌的。
I think she's actually
quite a bitch.
她。
Ella.
她。
Ella.
他们竟然连通知都没告诉我。
Why they just didn't
even let me know.
这就像是在问,呃,拥有手♥机♥还有什么意义呢?
It's kind of, like, uh what's
the point in having phone.
这是我们的储藏室,我们把所有东西都放在这里。
This is our store room
where we keep everything.
遗憾的是,现行的系统相当复杂。
Unfortunately, there's quite
a complicated system in place,
只有梅根似乎知道这件事。
which only Megan seems to know.
米格斯?
Meegs?
米格斯,是你吗?
Meegs, is that you?
米格斯,如果你在的话,迪克森先生今天来过。
Meegs, if you are there,
Mr. Dixon came in today.
他问的是那只木头熊。
He was asking about
that wooden bear.
哦,等等,我找到了。
Oh, wait, I found it.
东西很多。
There's a lot of stuff.
那是1812年。
That's 1812, that is.
这真的很有价值。
That's really valuable.
我应该把它放在安全的地方。
I should put that
somewhere safe.
呃,我最喜欢的物品,
Uh, my favourite item,
我猜是这样。
I guess this.
我明白了。你看到了吗?
I've got this. Can you see that?
电影精选列表