Excellent, well done,
well done.
是的,是的,是的,我得走了
Yes, yes, yes, gotta go
我得走了,是的,史蒂芬,拜拜,再见。
Gotta to go, yes Stephan,
bye-bye, au revoir.
你好,罗莎蒙德。
Hi, Rosamund.
哦,这太疯狂了。
Oh, that's so crazy.
哦。
Oh.
一。
One.
第一,结果是
One, the result is
甚至,是的,甚至。
even, yes, even.
对不起,露丝。
Sorry, Ruth.
- 不,不,不,不,那是—— - 是,是,是,是,是,是。
- No, no, no, no, that's--
- Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
这说不通。
Doesn't make sense
这就是你被关起来的地方。
This is where you go
and get locked up
和其他那些失败者一起。
with those other losers.
不,抱歉。请离开。
- No, but sorry.
- Leave now.
我其实没搞懂这个游戏怎么玩。
I didn't actually understand
how to play this game,
所以我认为你可以这样做很不公平。
so I don't think it's very fair
that you can just do that
对某人。
to somebody.
哦,等等。什么事?
Oh, hang on. What?
哦,那是什么?
Oh, what is that?
哦,是3分。这算吗?
Oh, it's a 3. Does that count?
好的。
Okay.
大家不要惊慌。
Nobody panic.
我们来看看规则吧?
Let's just look at the rules,
shall we?
我赢了,我赢了。
I win, I win.
我总是赢。 ——我一定会赢的。
- I always win.
- I'll get ya.
你没在听,你没在听。
You're not listening,
you're not listening.
一片混乱。
There's chaos.
混乱,一切皆是混乱。
Chaos, all is chaos.
梅根在哪里?梅根去哪了?
Where's Megan?
Where's Megan gone?
算了,别管了,我没时间。
Leave it now,
haven't got time for this.
我想它应该就在这附近。
I think it's around here
somewhere.
这是一瓶 1984 年的 Reverchon Privilege 葡萄酒。
This is a 1984
Reverchon Privilege.
这是我们的时光机。
This is our time machine.
你来救我了。
You came to save me.
米格斯,我之前对你那么混♥蛋♥,我真的很抱歉。
Meegs, I'm so sorry I
was a dick to you before.
我的意思是,我当时才16岁。
I mean, I was 16, you know.
我以为你还是你,只是有16岁女孩的身体。
I thought you were you just,
like, in a 16-year-old's body.
是啊,但我知道这有点奇怪。
Yeah,
but I know it's a bit weird.
问题是,我当时情绪非常高涨,你知道的。
The thing is, I just
was on a high, you know.
我觉得好像有人对我有兴趣似的。
Like, I, I felt like people
were interested in me,
我精力充沛,想熬夜做点事。
and I had energy, and I wanted
to stay up late and do stuff.
感觉自己当时特别有自信,你知道吗?
And, like, I just felt like
I had confidence, you know?
我不想去想那些事。
And I didn't wanna think
about all the stuff
我通常会担心这件事,而我确实会担心。
I normally worry about,
which I do.
我总是忧心忡忡。
I worry all the time.
我的意思是,看看我这副样子。
I mean, fucking look at me.
梅根,你才是真正做事的人。
Megan,
you're the one who does stuff.
你可以站在冲浪板上。
You can stand up on a surfboard.
我做不到那些事。
Like, I can't do that stuff.
而我只是个背景板。
And I'm just the one
in the background
他妈的整理帐单和——
fucking sorting out
the bills and--
露丝,你做的事情真的很重要。
Ruth,
what you do is really important.
我们是一个团队。
We're a team.
你穿过了整个经间膜
You crossed the whole
intermenstrual diaphragm
来救我吧。
to come and save me.
你一定能行。
You've got this.
我感到自豪,而且——
I'm proud and--
嗯,我的意思是,我不会把你一个人留在那里的。
Well, I mean,
I wasn't gonna leave you there.
既自豪又惊喜。
Proud and surprised.
但我确实做了,不是吗?
I did do it, though, didn't I?
我做到了。我做到了。
I did. I did it.
我知道
I know
好了,我们走吧。走,走,走。
- Okay, let's go.
- Go, go, go.
为什么它不运行? - 为什么它不起作用?
- Why's it not going?
- Why's it not working?
什么? 等等。
- What?
- Hang on.
也许我应该说,不,我已经做过了。
Maybe I have to put
the, no, I've done that.
我不明白。 ——露丝,露丝。
- I don't understand.
- Ruth, Ruth.
哦,我的天哪。这不是——露丝。
- Oh, my God. This isn't--
- Ruth.
—— 事情失灵的时候。 ——露丝
- The time for it to not work.
- Ruth.
露丝:什么?
-Ruth.
- What?
如果一切都出了问题,你只需要把它关掉就行了。
If it all goes wrong, all
you need to do is turn it off,
重新打开它。
turn it back on again.
我认为我们需要把它关掉再重新打开。
I think we need to turn it off
and back on again.
你愿意找个时间和我一起喝一杯吗?
Would you like to go
for a drink with me sometime?
露丝。
Ruth.
那他妈是什么玩意儿?
What the fuck is that?
真见鬼
Bugger me
露丝,你忘了你的奖金了。
Ruth, you forgot your winnings.
这只是游戏的一部分。
That was just part of the game
露丝,我们在这里互相争斗。
where we fight each other, Ruth.
糟了,他们走了。
Shit, they've gone.
加文,你腿这么长,还跑不快吗?
Gavin, could you not run any
faster with all those legs?
腿多并不等于速度快。
More legs does not equal
more speed.
我想我记得我们当时玩到游戏的哪个阶段了。
I think I remember
where we were in the game.
它们全都缠在一起了,简直是恶梦。
They all get tangled
it's a nightmare.
一名新玩家。
A new player.
哦,我们一定会成为好朋友的。
Oh we're going to be
such good friends.
欢迎来到非理性世界。
Welcome to the Unreason.
你永远都将被困在这里。
You're stuck here forever.
但你运气不错。
But you're in luck.
我想到一个绝妙的消磨时间的方法。
I've devised an excellent
way to pass the time.
真是一场精彩的比赛,真是一场精彩的比赛,真是一场精彩的比赛。
What a game, what a game,
what a game.
我们回来了。我们成功了。我们成功了。我们回来了。
We're back. We did it.
We did it. We're back.
我们在马厩里。
We're in the mews.
是的。
Yes.
梅根,时机真是太好了。
Megan, perfect timing.
等着瞧我给你找到的宝贝吧,威尼斯面具。
Wait till you see what I've
found for ya, Venetian mask.
这些非常罕见。
These are really rare.
一英镑就能买♥♥到。
It's yours for a pound.
我,布伦达,我不要面具。
I, Brenda,
I don't want the mask.
这种东西可不是每天都能遇到的。
You don't find these every day.
- 不,布伦达。 - 75便士。
- No, Brenda.
- 75 pence.
哇哦
♪ Woooooow
♪ 哦宝贝,我不在乎
♪ Oh baby I don't care
电影精选列表