我还有其他鸡蛋。快跑。
I've go other eggs. Run.
你知道,我很高兴他们完好无损地回来了。
You know, I'm just glad
I got them back in one piece.
如果这些孵化出来,我就不认识你了。
If these hatch,
I don't know you.
爱因斯坦的方程式允许存在一种叫做虫洞的现象。
Einstein's equations allow
for things called wormholes.
呃,如果你有虫洞,你可以从洞口进入。
Uh, if you have a wormhole,
you can enter in at the mouth,
穿过那里,然后从另一端出来。
travel through, and then
exit out at, at the other end
在更早的时候。
at an earlier point in time.
拉尔夫,你明白我的意思吗?
Does that make sense, Ralph?
你想吃点通心粉吗? ——嗯?
- Do you want some macaroni?
-Hmm?
- 你想吃点通心粉吗? -嗯。
- Do you want some macaroni?
-Mm.
再见,伊恩,保重。
Goodbye, Ian, take care.
正确的。
Right.
嗯,在这个季节发生这种情况确实很奇怪。
Well, that's strange
for this time of year.
露丝,今晚酒吧有问答游戏,你要来玩的话。
Ruth, it's the pub quiz tonight
if you fancy popping along.
-来吧,露丝,来吧。 - 嗯。
-Come on, Ruth, come on.
- Um.
说实话,可能就提早吃一次吧。
Probably just gonna have
an early one, to be honest.
哦,下周四?
Oh, next Thursday?
下周四怎么样?
Next Thursday maybe?
每个星期四,露丝。
Every Thursday, Ruth.
露丝,每周四。
Ruth, every Thursday.
呵呵。
-Hi.
-Hi.
我们,我们能快速四处看看吗?
Can we, can we have
a quick look around?
- 还好吗? - 看,看?
- All right?
- Look, look?
是啊,看起来像头猪。
Yeah, looks like a hog.
但它有点坏了。我们,我们能看一下吗?
But it's a bit broken. Can
we, can we have a look at it?
是的,他们确实没什么财产。
Yeah, no, they don't
really have many possessions,
这些人,嗯,这看起来像是一个
these people, um,
which seems like a
走到这一步有点傻。
sort of silly move
to come this far.
但是,我们只是,你知道的,
But it's just, we just,
you know,
很高兴意识到我们已经走了多远。
it's good to realize
how far we've come.
他刚才对着我的嘴巴咳嗽了一声。
He just coughed in my mouth.
露丝,梅根。 ——正好相反。
-Ruth, Megan.
- Other way around.
露丝,梅根。
Ruth, Megan.
露丝。
Ruth.
就答应吧。根本不值得。
Just say yes.
It's not even worth it.
是的,我觉得这东西一定很好卖♥♥。
Yeah, I think
that's really sellable.
我们可以拥有这个吗?
Can we have this?
-我很兴奋? -哦。
-I'm very excited?
- Oh.
等着瞧吧,一定会有爆发性成长。
Just you wait.
There'll be a boom.
太棒了!非常感谢!
-Amazing.
- Thank you so much.
再见,特蕾西。 ——回头见。
- Bye, Tracy.
- See you soon.
宇宙又是由什么构成的?
What is the universe made of?
我们无法确定,但我们确实知道
We can't be sure, but we do know
一切都处于完美的平衡状态。
it's all held together
in perfect equilibrium.
所以,呃,我们遇到了一点小插曲。
So we've, uh,
had a bit of an incident.
是啊,有这么一件事。
Yeah, there was this thing.
嘘。
Shh.
我不知道那是什么,但很可怕。
I don't know what it is,
but it's scary.
她对一些自己一窍不通的事情瞎捣鼓。
She was pissing around with
things she knows nothing about,
现在她还是个孩子。
and now she's a kid.
其实还是个青少年。
Teenager, actually.
等等,这是什么情况?
Come on, what the?
这个东西突然就打开了,然后有东西出来了。
This thing just opened up,
and something came out,
它,它抓住了我。
and it, it grabbed me.
哎呀。
Geez.
呃。
Uh.
然后,不知不觉中,我又年轻了。
And the next thing you know,
I'm young again.
我的头发比以前柔软多了,
My hair is just so much
silkier than before,
我的皮肤好光滑。
my skin so smooth.
我现在的生活好多了。
My life is so much better now.
我没有责任。
I have no responsibilities.
哇,慢点。
Wow, slow down.
呃,你能坐下吗?
Uh, can you just sit down?
她根本坐不住。
She just can't sit still.
打扰一下。打扰一下。
Excuse me. Excuse me.
这个多少钱?
How much is this?
我不在乎。
I don't care.
这里真无聊。
This place is so boring.
所以,我得稍微改造一下店家。
That's why I gotta change up
the shop a bit.
所以呢? ——嗯?
- So?
- Yeah?
- 你喜欢吗? - 哦,看起来很棒。
- You like it?
- Oh, that looks great.
你知道,就是把那些老家伙们赶走。
You know,
get rid of the old farts.
哦,我喜欢这件外套。
Oh, I like this jacket.
我在乐团里,所以有点——
I'm in a band, so it kind of--
- 你是乐团成员吗? - 嗯。
-You're in a band?
- Uh-Huh.
哇,你知道吗,我还会唱歌♥。
Wow, I can sing, you know.
你在这里工作多久了?
How long have you been
working here anyway?
嗯,大概20年。
Um, about 20 years.
20?
20?
学校里,我表现得非常好!
School, I'm smashing it,
这次我会更加努力。
working a bit harder this
time round, you know.
并非每个人都能获得第二次机会。
Not everyone gets
a second chance.
他总是邀请朋友来家里玩。
Keeps having friends round.
呃,这里不是那种聚会场所。
Like, uh, this isn't,
like, a party hangout.
呃,这太荒谬了。
Uh, it's ridiculous.
好,哥们儿,在长椅那儿碰面,好。
Yeah, meet at the bench,
dude, yeah,
然后荡到秋千那边去。
then swing over to the swings.
所以,这彻底改变了局势。
So it's changed
the dynamic completely.
嗯,这不是我熟悉的露丝,你知道的。
Um, it's not the Ruth
I'm used to, you know.
呃,好吧,我现在得去上班了。
Uh, okay,
I've gotta go to work now.
感觉她已经不再全心投入了。
Just don't feel like
her heart's in it anymore.
反正我在想办法离开这里。
Thinking about getting
out of here anyway.
那正合你意。
That suits you.
你真的这么认为吗?
Do you really think?
是的,它能衬托眼睛。
Yeah, it brings out the eyes.
是的,我女朋友一定会喜欢我穿这身衣服的。
Yeah, my girlfriend's really
gonna like me wearing this,
帐户中。
I reckon.
-谁? -我女朋友,对。
-Who?
- My girlfriend, yeah.
比如,晚餐之类的。
Like, I dunno, dinner.
梅根,把这个废物弄出去。
Megan get this loser
out of here.
这音乐真的开始让我心潮澎湃了。
The music's really
starting to get to me.
嗯,我的意思是,你只是
Um, I mean, you just
到达这一点即可
just reach this point
你再也无法忍♥受那种垃圾了。
电影精选列表