♪ 哦宝贝,我不在乎
♪ Oh baby I don't care
♪ 你可以把你的爱全部给我 ♪
♪ Well you can give me
all your love ♪
♪ 还有你还有别的吗 ♪
♪ And anything else
you got too ♪
♪ 但别在意。
♪ But don't pay it any mind
各位平民百姓能不能别再疯狂抢食自助餐了?
Will the peasants please stop
going mad on the buffet?
♪ 你不必说你爱我 ♪
♪ You don't have to say
you love me ♪
♪ 你不需要做任何祈祷 ♪
♪ And you don't have
to say any prayers ♪
罗伯特,非常感谢你的帮忙。
Thank you for all your help,
Robert.
对不起,我之前有点忽略你了。
I'm sorry I,
I sort of ignored you on,
多年前的那个节目。
on the show all those years ago.
但我,我觉得我,我,我当时有点紧张,
But I, I think I, I,
I was a bit nervous,
你知道,有点敬畏…
you know, a bit in awe...
你所取得的一切成就。
of all that you'd achieved.
没关系。
It's all right.
Botty一直是我最喜欢的角色。
Botty was always my favourite.
♪ 但只有一件事
♪ But there's just one thing
♪ 你不必说
♪ You don't have to say
♪ 你不必说你爱我 ♪
♪ You don't have to say
you love me ♪
♪ 你不需要做任何祈祷 ♪
♪ And you don't have to say
any prayers ♪
♪ 你不必说你爱我 ♪
♪ No you don't have to say
you love me ♪
就像那些,嗯,未来愿景之类的东西。
Like those, um,
future vision things
还有,飞鞋。
and the, the flying shoes.
太棒了,真是精彩绝伦,简直太棒了。
It's amazing, really brilliant,
actually, brilliant stuff.
我可以藉用麦克风吗?
Could I just, uh, have
the microphone for a sec?
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
呃,嗯,抱歉,这,这只需要一分钟。
Uh, um, sorry, this, this
will only take a minute.
嗯,呃,我只是想感谢大家。
Um, uh, I just wanted
to thank you all
感谢他/她出席会议。
for coming to the meeting.
严格来说,这不算是一次会议。
Technically, it's not a meeting.
这是一场派对。
It's a party.
嗯,对于那些不认识我的人来说,
Um, for those of you
who don't know me,
我担任这个享有盛誉的学会的主席已经有一段时间了。
I've been chairman of this
august society for a while.
但现在是我交棒的时候了。
But it's time for me
to hand over the reins.
事实上,我仍将是会员。
I will, in fact,
still be a member.
嗯,不过瓦莱丽将成为你们的新主席。
Um, but Valerie will be
your new chairperson.
但在我离开之前,我只想说…
But before I go,
I did just want to say...
谢谢邀请。
thank you for having me.
一直以来都是如此…
And it has been...
非常荣幸…
it has been a pleasure...
这是一种荣誉。
and an honour.
非常感谢,祝你好运,瓦莱丽。
So thank you very much
and good luck, Valerie.
万岁!
Hooray.
♪ 让我们一起穿越回过去
♪ Let's travel back in time
让我们为他热烈鼓掌。
Big round of applause
for that guy.
我们停放一辆马车。
We have a horse and chariot
parked
在外侧双黄线上。
on double yellows outside.
我们能否把它从场地移走?
Can we please get it shifted
from the venue?
你有什么?
What have you got?
嗯,我觉得,你可以把它们带走免费试用。
Uh, I think, well, you could
take them away for a free try.
这是未来一分钟吗?
Is this one minute
into the future?
我接受美元。
I do accept American USD,
只收美元或英镑,不收欧元。
American dollars or pounds,
no euros.
然后,这个就负责收集你的面条了。
Then, this one gathers
your noodles.
哇。
Wow.
它的功能正如其包装上所描述的那样。
It says what it does on the tin.
我们只是在卖♥♥东西而已。
Well, we're just selling,
他们正在出♥售♥自己的一些发明。
they're selling
some of their inventions.
我们只是在出♥售♥一些我们找到的东西,嗯——
We're just selling some
of our things we've found, um--
筹集资金。
To raise money.
是的,我们正在筹款——
Yeah, we're raising money for--
我们新的总部。
For our new headquarters.
我宣布我们的新总部正式启用。
And I declare
our new headquarters open.
哇哦。
Whoo.
住口。
Shut up.
嗯,从情感上来说,我无法承受失去它的痛苦。
Well, emotionally, I couldn't
afford to part with it,
而且从经济上讲,你也负担不起。
and financially,
you couldn't afford it.
所以这有点像是品牌重塑。
So it's kind of like
a rebranding.
现在是英国研究工程
It's now the British
Research Engineering
以及科学思想协会。
and Scientific Thought Society.
它更具包容性。嗯——
It's a little bit
more inclusive. Um--
它更具包容性。
It's a lot more inclusive.
首先,女性人数更多了。
There's more women,
for starters.
是的。 ——平衡多了。
-Yeah.
-Much more balanced.
好了,别弄花了。没错。
There, don't smudge it.
That's right.
之前睾酮水平过高。
Too much testosterone before.
- 是的,太多了。 - 是的。
- Yeah, much too much.
- Yeah.
一款动力强劲的喷射发动机。
A powerful jet engine.
我的意思是,它们确实很有趣,但是,你可能会死。
I mean, they're good fun,
but they're, you might die.
但你过马路时可能会丧命。
But you might die
crossing the road.
你怎么认为?
What do you think?
你想买♥♥一个吗?
Would you like to purchase
one, uh?
呃。
Uh.
——是吗? ——我看不见你,所以。
-Do you?
- I can't see you, so.
因为我还能看到它。
'Cause I can still see it.
我仍然可以——
I can still--
呃,任何特定工程分支。
Uh. Any sort of particular
branch of engineering
以及您感兴趣的科学研究方向?
and scientific research
interests?
现在瓦尔负责了,这真是太棒了。
Well, Val's in charge now,
which is brilliant.
我们玩得更开心。
We have more fun.
呃,这些都是新成员。
Uh, these are the new members.
哦,太好了,谢谢。
Oh, great, thank you.
哦,不,Max也在这里。
Oh, no, Max is on here, though.
是的,事实证明他的机器确实有效。
Well, yes, it turns out
his machine does work.
他们让我进了俱乐部。我进去了。
They let me in the club.
I'm in.
奇蹟永无止境,太好了。
Wonders will never cease,
very good.
过了一段时间,我们 再次联♥系♥了露丝和梅根。
Sometime later, we checked
back in with Ruth and Megan
看看他们进展如何。
to see how they were getting on.
我当时真的很害怕,因为他们说,就像,
I was really scared because
they were saying, like,
“你有大约90%的死亡几率。”
"You've got, like,
a 90% chance of dying,"
但归根结底,这件事要么会发生,要么不会发生。
but at the end of the day,
it was either gonna happen
或者并非如此,所以——
or it wasn't, so--
嗯,嗯。总是五五开,不是吗?
- Mm, mm.
电影精选列表