Yeah, except he'd say,
是啊 他还会说
"You'd look friggin' hot in a Wang Dang Sweet Poontang dress. "
你穿着这个王什么什么的婚纱太他妈火♥辣♥了
Just think he's, like, trailer park-y or something, you know?
我就觉得他像住拖车公园的那种人 你懂吗?
Yeah.
是啊
That's probably why his son ran off.
也难怪他儿子会跑掉了
His what? What? Who? His son about...
他的什么? 什么? 谁? 他儿子怎么了...
What'd he say?
他说什么了?
What did you hear?
你听说什么了吗?
Did he say something?
他有说什么没?
Just look at the first page of that book
你就看一下这书的第一页嘛
he's been handing out to everyone.
他每个人都给送了
He has? What? No.
他这么做了? 不要啊
Head in the Class?
班里的头儿?
He said it's like Head of the Class,
他说就像是班里的头
only with blowjobs.
不过只是拿来口♥交♥用的
It's gross.
好恶心哦
Yeah, it's gross. Blowjobs are gross.
是啊 很恶心的 口♥交♥很恶心
We don't do those.
我们才不要做这个
"Dear Jamie, I know you'll make Todd very happy
亲爱的洁米 我知道只要你一个小眼神
"if you bleach your little brown eye. "
托德就会很开心
Oh, no, not this part.
哦 不 不是这里
Wow, that's sad.
真感人
That weirdly got me.
我居然被奇怪地感动了
I don't know why it got me, but it just got me.
我不知道我为什么感动 但我就是感动了
Can I get a hug right now, or...
我现在可以抱抱你吗 或者...
No, no, no, no! We can't wrinkle the dress.
不行 不行! 不能把婚纱弄皱了
Hey, if you don't want to wrinkle the dress,
嘿 如果你不想弄皱它
may I suggest we just remove it?
那我们就脱掉它吧?
Did you take two Xanax?
你吃了两片阿普唑仓?
I actually took three Xanax.
事实上吃了三片
And you know that the Xanax makes me
你也知道阿普唑仓让我
"H" to the "O" to the "R" To the "N" to the "Y"
变得淫呀么荡
So horny for my fiancée
淫♥荡♥地对待我的未婚妻
No! Down.
不行! 放开!
I don't want to have sex with my family in the house.
我不喜欢有家人一起在家时做♥爱♥
No, I know.
我知道
I don't want to have sex with your family, either.
我也不喜欢和家人一起时做♥爱♥
In the house.
在家里
Came out weird.
说出来真奇怪
Possibly my last night of spanking the hell out of it
也许这是最后一次打飞机
without having a roommate watching me, so...
没室友在旁边看着我 所以...
What do we got to work with here?
这里有什么可利用的呢?
Rich people magazines.
有钱人的杂♥志♥啊
Let's see what we got.
看看能有什么好料
If I hadn't partied with her husband so many times,
如果我不是经常和你丈夫参加派对的话
I would.
我会选择你的
But it's disrespectful to him.
否则这对他太不尊重了
I don't know.
怎么办
Hello.
你好啊
Jeezum Crow, you really were a model, weren't you, Grandma?
老天啊 你还真是个模特啊 奶奶
Yeah, old Mr. Woolworth really, really knew how to pick them, didn't he?
是啊 老伍尔沃斯真会挑 不是吗
I love that old-time bathing suit.
我真喜欢那件老款泳衣
I could take you to the speakeasy, and we could,
我可以带你去地下酒吧 那我们就
we could do the naked Charleston.
我们就可以跳赤♥裸♥查尔斯登
I have to ship out in the morning to fight the Nazis,
第二天早 我就要远行去打纳粹
so you better give me something to remember.
所以你要令我终身难忘
What's that?
怎么做呢?
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Old lady Grandma wants to get in on the action, too.
老太太也要加入吗?
Should we let her?
我们要让她加入吗?
I think we should.
我想让吧!
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Why do I like her better right now?
为什么我现在更喜欢老太太了呢?
Oh, you bad...
哦 你这个坏...
What have you done to me?
你对我做了什么?
What have you done to me?
你对我做了什么?
We got to go for round two, but give me a little bit of time.
我们再来一遍吧 给我点时间
Give me a little bit of time.
给我点时间
Oh, lovely.
真可爱
Just lovely.
太可爱了
Goodness.
天啊
Oh, my word.
哦 哎哟喂
Best man, wedding rehearsal in an hour.
伴郎 一小时后要婚礼彩排
There's so many tissues.
好多纸巾哟
Oh, God. You know, don't touch those, okay? Let's...
天呐 不要碰 好吗? 我们...
Okay.
好的
I'm gonna just clean that up.
我来收拾干净吧
Yeah, Donny's sick.
呃 东尼他病了
You don't want to touch these 'cause you'll get sick.
你不要碰这些 会传染你的
He's got post-nasal drip, so...
他得了后鼻炎 所以...
The tissue's stuck to my picture.
纸巾都粘到我照片上了
Here, let me.
给我 让我来
I'll grab that from you. I got it.
我来帮你弄掉 弄掉了
Oh, look at that! There's a little tissue beard there.
哦 看 你沾上了一点纸巾做的胡子
No, don't touch it, please. Don't worry about it.
别 别碰那个 别担心
Oh, that poor dear.
哎哟 可怜的小心肝
I'll just get him some nice, fresh juice.
我给他弄点新鲜的果汁
Juice. That's a great idea.
果汁 好主意
Thank you, Grandma D. Thanks.
谢谢 奶奶 谢谢
You know, hon, if he's really under the weather,
你懂的 宝贝 如果他真的不舒服
maybe it's best if he doesn't masturbate so much.
就不该打那么多飞机啊
That's good advice.
这是个好建议
I'll tell him that, thank you.
我会告诉他的 谢谢您
Okay, you can stop pretending to sleep, Sir Jizz-a-lot.
好了 不要装睡了 多精男
The old broad knew I was whacking to her the whole time, didn't she?
这小老太早就知道我在对她打飞机 是吧?
That's so funny.
太搞笑了
But your improves were awesome.
但你的瞎扯太棒了
"Post-nasal dick, " or whatever you said.
"后鼻阉" 还是什么的
You know, I can't believe your balls produce that much stuff.
我没法想象 你蛋蛋里怎么有那么多那东西
Dude, at least I got balls.
老兄 至少我还有蛋蛋
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
Let me just crack open some happiness first, yeah.
让我先开一罐爽一下
All I'm saying is the Chad thing,
我是在说查得那事
when that dude came at you last night,
昨晚他扑向你的时候
you kind of, like, looked like a deer in headlights.
你有点像车灯前的小鹿般无助
Your whole aura is actually that of a pussy.
你的气场就好像个娘炮似的
Or a kiss-ass.
或者说马屁精
It is not.
才没有
It is, too.
有的
What the fuck am I doing?
我他妈在干吗?
No, I'm just saying you got to stand up for yourself
不 我的意思是 有时候你得了解你自己
every once in a while, buddy, or she's never gonna bang you.
伙计 她永远都不会跟你做的
I'll have you know, she bangs me all the time.
我要告诉你 她老是跟我做的
All right? She bangs.
好吗? 她做的
Does she live the la vida loca, too, or...
她也是疯狂生活的人吗? 还是...
Very funny.
真好笑
Well, good day, everyone.
大家好啊
Father.
神父
Father McNally, thank you so much for coming out to the Cape.
麦纳利神父 真感谢你今天能过来
My honor.
是我的荣幸
Very cool.
太好了
Oh, yes.
是啊
Chad.
查得
You'll excuse me, won't you?
不要意思啊
While you're in this church, you'll show the proper respect.
在教堂的时候就要表现适当的尊重
No e-mailing, no texting,
不要发邮件 不要发短♥信♥
no Facebooking, no Skyping
不要上脸书 不要用Skype
and no Angry Birds.
也不要玩愤怒的小鸟
That one hurts.
啊 那太伤人了
No, no. I get it.
不不 我能理解
电影精选列表