God, you're such an idiot!
天呐 你真是个白♥痴♥
Todd, you already messed up my flowers!
托德 你已经搞砸了我的花
I'm sorry.
对不起
Just get the cake!
去拿蛋糕就可以了
No walnuts! No fucking excuses!
不要核桃的 别他妈给我找借口
I love you! Do you love me?
我爱你 你爱我吗?
What?
什么啊?
You screwed up my cake!
你弄砸了我的蛋糕
You screwed up my cake! "
你弄砸了我的蛋糕
What?
什么?
It's me, it's me. Can I come in?
是我啦 我可以进来吗?
Yeah, sure.
当然
What's up, buddy?
怎么了?
What was she yelling at? What'd you do wrong?
她在嚷什么? 你做错什么了?
She's just stressed out 'cause of the wedding.
她只是婚前压力太大而已
Oh, really?
真的?
You sure she's not stressed out about maybe sex or something?
你确定不是因为做♥爱♥还是别的什么?
Have you been going down on her?
你有没有帮她用嘴做过啊?
What?
什么?
No, I'm just saying,
我就是说
a lot of times, girls I've met over the years,
这些年来 我遇到的女人
when they've been ragging on me and yelling at me and shit,
如果她们生气了 或者朝我大声嚷嚷
if I kiss their pussies, they kind of go,
只要我亲她们的下面 她们就会变乖
"You're right, you're a good guy. "
说"你是对的 你真是个好人"
Yeah, that's personal, Donny.
得了 这么私密的事情 东尼
Yeah, no, no. You know her better than me, fine.
不不不 你比我了解她
So...
好吧
You wear a bathing suit in the shower?
你穿着泳裤洗澡?
You know that's fucking nuts, right?
你知道那样很傻吧?
Are you serious?
你开什么玩笑?
I can't even take my shirt off in front of other people because of you.
就因为你 我连衬衣都不敢在人前脱
Because of me. What did I do this time?
因为我 我又做了什么?
Let me jog your memory.
让我提醒下你做的好事
The New Kids on the Block!
新街边男孩
Holy shit!
天啊
Their heads are all warped now!
他们的头都歪了
Oh. my God!
天呐
Yeah, it's 'cause I got it when I was in third grade.
那是因为我三年级就纹上这个了
My body grew.
我还在长身体呢
I'm sorry. It's fine, it's fine. Let me see it again.
我很抱歉 还好啦 让我再看看
You got a back tattoo
你背上有纹身
Their heads are fucking warped
尼玛他们的头都歪了
You suck.
去你的
Come on, dude.
不要这样嘛
Why you getting so serious?
干嘛这么认真?
I still got the tattoo I got when I was...
我也有纹身呢 我年轻时...
'When I was a teenager. And I'm fine with it, you know.
我还是中学时 我都不在意
"De plane! De plane! "
"灰机! 灰机! "
"De plane! "
"灰机"
Yeah, I remember it.
啊 我记得
I still don't know who that is.
我还不知道那是谁呢
It's fucking...
卧♥槽♥这可是...
"De plane, de plane" guy from Fantasy Island.
他是梦幻岛里的"灰机"男
Tattoo.
纹身啊
I got a tattoo of Tattoo. I thought that was funny.
我有个纹身的纹身 我觉得很好玩
Well, it's not.
一点也不
Lighten up, dude. Come on.
别那么严肃嘛 拜托啦
"De plane! "
"灰机! "
Don't. Donny, don't.
别闹 东尼 别闹了
I'm serious.
我说真的
"De plane! "
"灰机!"
No.
不要
You're still ticklish.
你还是怕痒嘛
No, I'm not ticklish!
才没有 我才不怕!
Come on, now!
不玩了
The tickle monster.
胳肢鬼来了
I tickle you like that.
胳肢你胳肢你
No.
不要啦
Stop! No, stop it!
不要了 不 不要了
Watch yourself.
看看你自己
Stop it! Stop it, no!
不要了啊 不要了 不
Give me that, Hansie.
给我啦 小汉汉
Why is your dick in my face?
为什么你的鸡鸡在我脸上?
And why is it kind of hard?
还有为什么会硬了?
What are you two homos doing?
你们两个基佬在搞什么?
Just rasslin'.
就是摔跤嘛
All right.
太好了
'Cause you're looking at an all-state fucking wrestling champion,
你们面前的就是全美摔跤冠军
and I got the winner.
谁赢了跟我打
Okay. Well, he won.
好吧 刚才是他赢了
No, I didn't.
没 我没赢
Yeah, you did. You won.
是你赢了
What? No, I didn't.
什么? 不 我没赢
You're gonna love it, buddy. Wrestle him.
你一定会喜欢的 兄弟 跟他打!
Yeah, Chad.
去吧 查得
No, no.
不要 别
It's actually a funny story.
说起来挺搞笑的
We were having a tickle fight.
其实我们刚是在打胳肢战
We weren't wrestling at all.
我们根本没摔跤
I was losing, admittedly.
而且我认输了
Aw, God, I got to start doing some crunches or something.
天啊 我要带点零食围观了
Look at this.
瞧瞧
Oh, you don't like him?
哦 你不喜欢他?
Oh, we don't like you.
哦 我们都不喜欢你
He's talking to his dick, buddy.
老兄 他在和他鸡鸡说话
Now he's hitting it.
现在他又在打它
No! Why?
哦不 干嘛要这样?
You got to puff that fucker up!
你得让它硬起来
Oh, what? No.
啊 什么? 不要
You don't have to puff that fucker up.
你没必要让它硬起来
Let's do this.
我们来吧
Chad, I'm sure you're very athletic... Okay!
查得 我相信你是个健将...好了!
Okay!
好了!
I tap out. You win, you win. I tap out.
我拍垫投降 你赢 你赢 我拍垫了
Do you like fucking my sister, Todd?
你喜欢搞我姐姐吗 托德?
I mean, do you like sticking your dirty booger fingers in her?
我说 你喜欢用你肮脏恶心的手指进入她吗?
Whoa, what was that?
哇嗷 这是要做什么?
Let's all just keep our heads, okay?
我们都保持冷静好吗?
We've all been drinking a lot tonight.
我们今晚都喝多了
I'm gonna skull-fuck you...
我要弄死你...
And that is the end of that.
然后这就是这的结束了
What, you're mad at me?
怎么了 你生我气了?
How am I the fucking bad guy right now?
我怎么又成坏人了?
You're gonna fucking give me shit with that tattoo on your back?
你要用那个纹身给我臭脸吗?
Look at that stupid fucking thing.
看看那个蠢玩意儿
Good buddy, he'll be fine.
放心啦 他没事的
Yeah, so we got Chad all tucked in, safe and sound.
我们把查得送回去了 毫发无损
I never heard of him passing out drunk before.
我没听说过他会醉倒的
Yeah, it was crazy.
是啊 太疯狂了
It was like, one second, he was with us, totally awake.
仿佛前一秒他还是好好的清醒着
Next thing you know, he's face down,
下一秒 他的脸就朝地
birds a-chirpin'.
满天星了
What do you think?
你觉得怎样?
You look amazing.
太惊艳了
Oh, wait! Isn't it bad luck
等下! 婚前看到你的婚纱
for me to see the dress before the wedding, though?
会不会不吉利啊?
This is a $12, 000 Vera Wang dress.
这是价值一万两千美元的王薇薇婚纱
I'm gonna wear it whenever I want.
我想什么时候穿就什么时候穿
You'd look hot in a $12 Wang Chung dress.
你就是穿十二美元的王翠花婚纱也很性感
That sounds like a line Donny would say.
听起来像东尼的口气
电影精选列表