We gonna get our dicks sucked.
我们要去让人吹♥喇♥叭♥了
There it is.
那就去吧
Unless, Mrs. Ravensdale,
除非 雷文德夫人
you want to whip them knockers out?
你让她们露一下奶♥子♥?
We'd love to see them.
我们会很乐意看的
All right, you know what?
够了 你知道吗
You are an imbecilic, immature, asinine, childish,
你愚蠢 幼稚 固执 又傻冒
caveman-like, hairy-knuckled, single-chromosomal,
原始人 长毛怪 单细胞生物
obnoxious, uneducated, ignorant asshole
讨厌鬼 没教养 无知的混♥蛋♥
who I would like to fuck hard and long!
我就愿意跟这种人猛搞!
So, I'm going to go put a dent in that.
那我先去和她搞一下
You guys get that green jizz off your face.
你们去把那些绿精♥液♥弄掉
I'll be back in 20.
我二十分钟以后回来
We're going out, boys!
我们要出去玩了 小伙子们!
Hey, this is the shit, this place, I'm telling you.
嘿 这里就是天堂 这地方
The hottest chicks, the best Denver omelets.
最火♥辣♥的妞 最好吃的丹佛蛋卷
You have to eat one. All right.
你们绝对要试一下 好的
Donny! Yeah, this is who I was telling you about!
东尼! 这就是我和你们说的美女
What's up? Give me that.
最近怎样? 给我个拥抱
I'm so happy to see you.
见到你太开心了
You look so fucking cute!
你♥他♥妈♥太美了!
I know, right?
我就知道
And you brought a military man.
你带了个兵哥哥
What's your name, soldier?
士兵 你叫什么名字?
Chad Martin, private first class, United States Marine Corps.
查得·马丁 美国的海军陆战队一等兵
You think you can keep that dick at attention for a couple hours?
你觉得你可以让老二硬俩小时不?
That's an order!
这是命令!
Already on it.
命令执行中了
Look at my man!
看看我兄弟
You guys, let me get in here and introduce myself.
让我来做个自我介绍
Hello. I'm Phil.I'm married with four children,
你好 我是菲尔 已婚 有四个孩子了
and I have actually only seen three vaginas in my entire life:
事实上 这辈子我就只看过三个女人的下面
my wife's, my baby's
我老婆的 我小孩的
and my aunt's once by accident on the back of a tandem bike.
还有一次双人单车后面不小心看到我阿姨的
Well, here's number four, baby!
好吧 这就是第四个! 宝贝!
I'm going to count that as numbers four and five.
我要把这个当做是好几个了
Champale would like to dedicate this
香佩现在这支舞
to Mr. Todd Peterson.
献给托德·彼得森先生
Here you go.
这是你的
Do you want any eggs?
要来点蛋卷不?
No. I really have to watch what I eat.
不用了 我对食物很小心
No fatty foods. But thank you.
不能吃油腻的 不过还是谢谢你
I'm Brie.
我是布莉
I'm Todd. Nice to meet you.
我是托德 很高兴认识你
I know who you are, Han Solo.
我知道你是谁 汉·索罗
No, you can't...
别 你不能...
Don't worry, your secret's safe.
别担心 我会守秘密的
Who did that?
谁干的?
Gerald, get in the car. I love you, Donny!
杰罗 上车 爱死你了 东尼!
Yeah, I love you. Get in there.
我也爱你 快上去
Man, you got to give me the recipe, man.
天 你得给我那食谱 天啊
Can't buy everything, Spirou!
这不卖♥♥的 斯皮尤
Bro, but they use olive oil, not butter.
兄弟 但他们用的橄榄油 没用黄油
That's the big secret.
这就是秘诀
Okay, Chris, get him in there.
行了 克里斯 弄他进去
Be gentle, he's protecting our country.
温柔点 他可是要保卫祖国的
All right, good night, guys!
好了 大家晚安啦!
Gerald, you're a sick man, buddy!
杰罗 你真变♥态♥ 兄弟
Hey, what... Where's everybody going?
嘿 什...大家去哪了?
I sent them home, guy.
我送他们回家了
I thought we could have a little best man/groom alone time.
我们该有点新郎伴郎独处时间
But shouldn't I go with them?
但我不是该和他们回去吗?
'Cause Jamie's gonna get mad at me.
因为洁米会对我发脾气的
Easy, guy.
放轻松啦 伙计
You're gonna have plenty of time for
结婚以后 她有的是时间
her to be mad at you when you're married.
对你发脾气了
I got you a wedding gift,
我要送你结婚礼物
and I want to give it to you alone, all right?
而且我想单独给你 好吗?
You got me a gift?
你要送我礼物?
Of course I got you.
当然要送你的
And I think you might dig it.
而且我觉得你会喜欢的
An earring.
一个耳饰
Yeah, I know, but that's an earring that your mom gave me,
是啊 但这是当年你妈给我的
and I thought maybe we could keep it in the family, you know?
我想把它留在这家里 你懂我意思?
Just kind of keep it going, generation to generation, actually.
让它传下去 一代传一代
Yeah, but I don't have a pierced ear, Donny.
好的 但是我没耳洞 东尼
Yeah.
是的
No.
不是吧
Yeah.
没错
All right, fuck it, fuck it.
好吧 卧♥槽♥ 卧♥槽♥
Do it, just do it.
好吧 你来吧
It's not gonna hurt, buddy.
不会痛的 兄弟
You got a nice buzz going.
就痛一小下
Yeah, I got it, I got it.
好的 知道了 知道了
Hang on.
等等
Liquor it up.
消下毒先
Fuck!
卧♥槽♥!
Come here. Come here.
来吧 来吧
Hang in there! Go ahead, just sit still, homie.
坚持住! 继续 别动!
How we doing?
怎么样?
Oh, God.
天呐
That's it. That's the way to man up.
这就对了 这才是真汉子
That wasn't so bad.
好像还不坏
Let me see it.
让我看看
Am I bleeding?
我流血没?
I don't think so. No?
没流 真的?
Does it look good?
看起来怎么样?
You look like you could be playing drums for Foreigner or some shit.
你看起来还可以去给外国人打鼓演奏
You look like a bad-ass.
你看起来就像个浑球
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 真的
'Cause it makes me feel kind of...
这让我感觉到有点...
Dangerous.
危险
There he is, man!
他终于回来了 天!
That's your personality, like when you were seven years old,
这性格才是你 你七岁时就是那样的
me and Uncle Vanny used to laugh our asses off from you.
我和香草叔叔那时候都笑翻了
Uncle Vanny, that's right.
香草叔叔 对了
What happened to that guy?
他怎么了?
Dude, you know what it's time for?
兄弟 你知道现在该干嘛吗?
To get you back together with the old gang.
我们三人帮去回忆下老时光
Come on.
来啦
I just hope the guy will talk to me.
我只希望他还愿意和我说话
Phil!
菲尔!
Come on, you're gonna get arrested, buddy.
拜托 你会被捕的 兄弟
I shouldn't be doing this.
我不该这么做的
No, don't stop, don't stop.
别 别停 别停
All right, look. I came here to tell you I'm sorry
好吧 我来是想说我真的很抱歉
about what happened with me and your mother.
关于你妈和我的事情
It was an accident, and it will never happen again.
那只是个意外 不会再发生了
That's all I've been waiting for all these years, man,
这话我都等三年了 兄弟
a simple apology.
就为一句简单的道歉
It's water under the bridge.
事情都过去了
Don't sweat it. Holla.
没什么大不了的
Wait, are you Vanilla Ice?
等下 你是香草冰吗?
Was Uncle Vanny Vanilla Ice this whole time?
香草叔叔一直都是香草冰吗?
'Who did you think I was?
不然你以为我是谁?
I don't know,
谁知道啊?
a friend of my dad's that wore a lot of parachute pants?
我爸那个老穿低档裤的朋友?
I want to be honest with you, too.
我也想对你说实话
I never did knock boots with your mother.
我和你妈没有上过床
No? No.
没上过? 没上过
电影精选列表