It's the 2010s.
现在都二十一世纪了
Everyone's having sex and drinking lattes.
每个人都做♥爱♥ 喝拿铁咖啡
No, Father.
别这样 神父
But, you see, this is my world.
但是 你们看 这是我的地盘
We'll abide by my rules while we're here.
在这里就得遵守我的规矩
Maybe we should start with the father of the groom.
也许我们该从新郎父亲开始
His father passed away.
他父亲死了
He died in an explosion.
被炸死的
Sounds fishy, but it really happened.
听起来不可能 但确实是这样
I'm truly sorry to hear that, son.
真心感到遗憾 孩子
Thank you, but it's fine.
谢谢 但是没关系
He deserved it.
他活该
So...
嗯...
What is that supposed to mean?
这什么意思?
Oh, I didn't mean anything by it.
哦 我没别的意思
He just, you know, wasn't a great dad.
他只是 你要知道 不是一个好爸爸
So your father, he abused you, did he?
你父亲 他虐待你了?
No, nothing like that.
不 没到这个程度
Was he a murderer? Rapist?
他是个杀人犯? 强♥奸♥犯?
No. Father, I'm sorry, I...
不 神父 我很抱歉 我...
My father beat me every day with a rake.
我爸爸每天都用笤帚打我
But you don't hear me smack-talking him
但我从不会像小公主一样
like some baby little princess.
委屈地说他虐待的事
Not here in the house of the Lord.
特别在这个教堂里
You know, I can't hear a word you're saying.
你知道吗 我听不到你在说什么
All I can focus on is your shit breath.
我注意到的只有你的口臭
I'd like to show you the garden for a minute.
我带你去看看花♥园♥吧
Now, then.
现在
Okay, you know what? Let's just...
好了 这样吧? 我们就...
Fucking old guy's got a cannon on him.
这老家伙力气不小
What happened?
出什么事了?
What happened is I think he's having a mini-meltdown.
我感觉他要发飙了
Yeah, he's taking his shirt off now.
是啊 他在脱衬衫呢
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
And he's pretty ripped for an old fuck,
这个老怪物撒酒疯了
so we're in trouble right now.
我们现在有麻烦了
What is going on here?
这是怎么啦
All right, all right.
好啦 好啦
Go time, go time.
开始了 开始了
No, think about what you're doing!
不 看看你在做什么
Be careful.
小心
He bit me!
他咬我
Did you see that? That was amazing!
你看见没 这太神奇啦
This could get ugly.
这会变得很暴♥力♥的
The Father actually killed a guy in the ring.
这神父曾经在拳击场上打死过人
That's why he became a priest.
所以他才当神父的
Just keep your hands up, kid!
抬起你的手 孩子
Get 'em down!
放倒他们
Hang in there, guy!
坚持下去
He keeps punching him!
他一直在打他
Come on, guy.
孩子 加油
That's my boy!
这才是好小子
Why, you came right back with your own shit. Nice, kid.
你靠自己撂倒他了 做得好 孩子
What the fuck is that?
这是什么鬼话
Okay, he's going to a whole other place right now.
好吧 他马上要变身了
You know what? Maybe just run.
这么着吧? 你赶紧跑
Get the fuck out of here. Go, go, go, go, go.
快他妈的从这鬼地方逃走 快跑 快跑
No.
不
I'm not gonna run.
我才不会逃呢
Finish him, Father McNally!
搞定他 麦纳利神父
Finish him!
快搞定他
Geez. He went down like a sack of potatoes, huh?
哈 他像一麻袋土豆一样倒下啦
What is the matter with you?
你什么毛病啊?
You know, we've known Father McNally for 30 years.
你要知道 我们和神父相识了三十年了
Thirty years! Thirty years. Thirty years.
三十年了 三十年 整整三十年
I ought to rip off your head!
我真应该拧下你的脑袋
Gerald!
杰罗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry's not gonna keep you from burning in hell, Todd.
托德 说对不起也不能让你逃过煎熬
Hey, this is all my fault.
喂 这全是我的错
I shouldn't have hit the guy with the bottle.
我不应该用瓶子去打那个家伙
I'm, like, a moron over here.
我就像个傻冒一样
No, now, Donny, I will not let you take the blame for this.
不 东尼 我不会让你承担责备的
You had to do it. You saved his life again.
你必须这么做 你又救了他一命
And you looked very sexy doing it.
而且 你救他的时候很性感哦
Why was the sound of that bottle so familiar?
为什么瓶子敲头的声音这么熟悉?
Todd is such a loser.
托德 你真失败
Here comes your girl. Here we go.
你老婆来了 我们走
Jame, I'm sorry, but, look,
洁米 对不起 但你看
you got to admit, I stood up for myself back there.
你也知道 我只是为了自保
Do you have fucking rocks in your head, Todd?
托德 你脑袋里装的都是石头么
No.
不
Well, where are we gonna get married now?
好 你看看现在我们在哪里结婚
We got kicked out of the church!
我们被赶出教堂了!
Jame...
洁米
What is everybody's problem?
大家都怎么了?
You were awesome out there. You kicked ass.
你明明帅呆了 最帅了
You should be proud of yourself.
你应该感到骄傲
Proud of myself?
感到骄傲?
For what?
为毛啊?
I got my ass kicked, and everyone's pissed off at me.
我被整惨了 而且每个人都生我气
And, by the way, thanks for the fatherly advice, guy.
顺便说一句 我谢谢你慈父般的建议
That's the last time I listen to you.
我以后再也不听你任何话了
I'm gonna choke him out!
我要去掐死他啊
He's an asshole!
他算什么狗屁东西
I'm gonna choke him out.
我要去掐死他
I'm just gonna choke him out.
我要去掐死他
Hey, guys, guys?
嘿 伙计们
Can I just say something before we all turn on Todd?
在大家都指责托德之前 我能说两句吗
Churches freak the kid out,
自从参加过他父亲的葬礼后
ever since his father's funeral.
教堂的一切都会让他崩溃
After the explosion,
爆♥炸♥事故以后
all that was left of his dad was, like, a kneecap
他父亲留下的也仅仅是几块碎骨头
and a little bit of nut sack.
和这么点的阳♥具♥
It was supposed to be a closed casket,
这些本应被放到骨灰盒里
but there was a foul-up at the mortuary,
但当时太平间的场面有些混乱
and he actually saw a squirrel
他亲眼目睹了一只松鼠跑到棺材里
run into the coffin and kind of
嘴里叼着他父亲那么点的阳♥具♥
squeak out of there with his dad's ball bag in his mouth.
尖声嘶叫
You know, that's gonna fuck any of us up, so...
这一场景足以震惊我们中任何人
So you actually knew Todd's father?
所以 其实你认识托德的父亲?
Of course I knew the guy.
我当然知道那家伙
He was handsome, he had fucking great hair,
他帅死了 头发好得不得了
a Jedi with the chicks.
当然了 阳♥具♥也是如此
Went down on girls for a wicked long time
他总是跪倒在女孩们的身下
'cause he was a giver
因为他是一个给予者
and he wanted to see others be happy.
他想让大家感到快乐
I wish I could have met him.
我真希望能遇见他
Sounds like a gentleman.
听起来很绅士啊
Was he there enough for the kid?
他对托德付出得多吗
No, maybe not. But,
不 可能不多 但是
you know, he probably felt bad about it.
他很可能对此感到愧疚
You know, and there's nothing he can do about it now, so...
你们也能理解 他现在也做不了什么
Toddsy.
托托
Oh, Todd.
托德
I had no idea.
我竟然一无所知
Poor thing. Are you okay?
可怜的人儿 你还好吗
Yeah, yeah.
还好 还好
It's fine, but
我还好 但是
sometimes I do still have nightmares.
有些时候 我确实会做噩梦
电影精选列表