Mom, she started all this.
妈 是她先勾引我
I didn't want to. I'm still your little soldier, I...
我不想的 我还是你的小战士 我...
Fuck! Take that uniform off.
卧♥槽♥! 把那制♥服♥给脱了
You're insulting us all.
你是在侮辱大家嘛
No, no, no. Don't you see?
不不不 你没发现吗?
It's gonna be even better now.
现在更好了
You're a mess, I'm a mess.
你是一团糟 我也是
Come on. Doc Shakalu, get your ass up here!
来吧 夏葫芦 快过来!
I got to be part of this shit?
我一定要掺和到里面吗?
Todd?
托德?
Please.
求你了
Come on, baby. Come on, Todd, let's do this.
拜托了 亲爱的 托德 我们结婚吧
Yeah, yeah.
好吧 好吧
No! Let's not do this.
不! 我们不能结婚
Okay?
好吗?
And for the record,
而且为准确起见
my name's not Todd Peterson.
我不叫托德·彼得森
It's Han Solo.
我叫汉·索罗
Named after the man who made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs.
是以星球大战里的那个英雄命名的
And I am a Berger, like my father before me.
而且我是伯杰家的人 就像我爸一样
Also, I want to tell everyone here that
我还要告诉在座的所有人
I've got a pretty huge new Kids on the Block tattoo on my back.
我背上有个非常大的新街边男孩的纹身
The heads are warped, but fuck you guys, it's funny.
他们的头都歪了 但去你们的 特别好玩儿
It is fucking hilarious.
的确超级搞笑的
And Steve?
还有史蒂?
Nothing personal, man, but I quit!
不是针对你 但是我不干了!
No, no. Come on, Todd, don't be like that.
不要啊 拜托 托德 别这样
We quit, too.
我们也不干了
Fuck you!
去你的!
Good call, Han Solo,
说的好 汉·索罗
'cause your fiancee banged him, too.
因为你的未婚妻也和他搞过
What?
什么?
I didn't know about the brother thing, though.
可我并不知道她和她弟弟的事
I am as sickened as you, believe me.
我和你一样感到恶心 相信我
You know what? It's all right, Steve.
你知道吗? 没关系 史蒂
'Cause guess what?
因为什么呢?
Donny and Vanilla Ice fucked your mom!
东尼和香草冰上了你老妈!
Vanilla Ice banged Grandma?
香草冰和奶奶上♥床♥了?
That's fucking awesome!
太他妈棒了!
Donny, look out!
东尼 小心!
Word to your mother, brotherfucker!
跟你妈说实话吧 草泥地
I'm sorry.I know I'm not supposed to hit a chick,
我很抱歉 我知道我不该打女人
but I got to tell you, it felt good.
但是我得承认 这感觉太棒了!
I mean, I wouldn't do it again,
我是说 我再也不会这么做了
but with this psycho, you know, it was warranted.
但对于这个疯子 这是情有可原的
Donny! I'm gonna kill you!
东尼! 我要杀了你!
At ease, bitch.
安息吧 贱♥人♥
Dude! That's it! Nice!
兄弟 这就对了! 做得好!
Hang on, though. Hang on.
不过 等一下
No, don't hurt me.
不要 别打我
Even Steven.
咱俩扯平了
Father, take off the collar.
神父 把牧师领摘了吧
That's right. You're not meant for this.
这就对了 你不是故意的
Well... Yeah.
好吧... 耶
Nicely done.
干的漂亮
All right, come on.
好了 走吧
Let's get out of here, Dad.
咱们离开这儿吧 爸爸
Did you hear that? Did you hear that?
听见了吗 听见了吗
My son called me "Dad! "
我儿子叫我爸爸了!
He called me "Dad! "
他叫我爸爸了!
That's right! The Berger boys are back, bitches!
没错! 伯杰父子帮回来了!
Wassup?
咋咧?
Wassup?
咋咧?
Wassup...
咋咧...
Shut up.
别说了
His boss and her brother?
他老板和她弟弟?
It sounds like a Rodney Dangerfield joke,
听起来像是洛尼·丹吉菲尔德的段子
but it actually happened to my boy here!
但确实发生在我儿子身上了!
Now we got to find Han Solo one of them new girls.
现在我们得给汉·索罗找个新姑娘
One that don't care about all that money he make.
一个不在乎他钱的姑娘
No, no.
不 不
Yeah, like a girl version of Todd Bridges would be perfect.
对 女版托德·布里奇就再好不过了
That's right!
没错
Female version of me. That's right.
女版的我 很好
Well, you know, I actually might be doing okay in that department, so...
其实这方面不用你们操心了 所以...
What's that?
什么?
What the fuck... What the heck?
什么情况...什么情况?
Todd and Brie, sitting in a tree.
托德和布莉 看对了个眼
I have balls down to my knee!
我的蛋蛋 膝盖上垂了个挂
What? He said it! Yeah!
什么? 他接上词了! 耶!
Donny! Yeah, buddy?
东尼! 怎么了兄弟?
You're my best friend. I'm gonna miss you.
你是我最好的朋友 我会想你的
I know, I know.
知道了 知道了
But there's good news.
但是我有个好消息
You know what, Miss McGarricle gets out in three years,
要知道 麦嘉老师三年后就出来了
so the timing's kind of perfect for us to start our lives together.
到时我们刚好开始重新生活
Dad, let me just give you the money.
爸爸 你就收了我给你的钱吧
No. No. I'm not gonna do that.
不用 我不会拿的
It's time for Donny Berger to
现在是时候让东尼·伯杰
take responsibility for his screw-ups.
为他做过的烂事负责了
I made my bed, now I got to lie in it.
我种下的因 我就得承担后果
Donny! Donny! Are you watching?
东尼! 东尼! 你有在看吗?
Turn on the TV! Turn it on!
开电视! 快开!
There he is, the fat guy we've been talking about all day, Tubby Tuke,
他来了 我们说了一天的胖子 塔比图
actually gaining on the Ethiopians here in the final stretch.
真的在冲刺阶段超过了那些埃塞俄比亚人
Is this the fat guy I put the money on?
这是我押注的那个胖子吗?
Twenty bucks at 8, 000-to-1.
一比八千的比例 你押了二十块
A hundred and sixty grand? A hundred and sixty grand?
十六万? 十六万?
Come on, you fat shit, move it!
快点 你个胖猪 快跑!
Go, Tubby! Go, Tubby!
塔比图快跑! 塔比图快跑!
Keep running! Keep running!
跑啊! 跑啊!
Pass those Ethiopians!
超过埃塞俄比亚人!
Pass them skinny fucking Ethiopians!
超过那些埃塞俄比亚瘦子!
This defies every law of science, but it's happening!
这不科学啊 可是它发生了!
Get the fuck up!
快他妈站起来!
Get the fuck up!
快他妈站起来!
He's up! He's up! He's up!
他站起来了! 他站起来了! 他站起来了!
That'll replenish him! That'll replenish him!
他会重新充满力量! 他会重新充满力量的!
No!
不!
Listen to the roar of that crowd.
听听观众们的喊声
Fat guy! Fat guy!
胖子 胖子
Fat guy! Fat guy!
胖子 胖子
Can he possibly win it?
他能赢吗?
He's gonna do it!
他要赢了!
Tubby Tuke has won!
塔比图赢了!
Tubby Tuke wins! Tubby Tuke wins!
塔比图赢了! 塔比图赢了!
电影精选列表