I think she whacked me off outside the pants.
我想她是用手隔着裤子帮我解决的
No. But I didn't finish.
哦 但我没做完
Vanny, I didn't finish. I couldn't.
香草 我做不下去 我不能
Mom.
妈呀
You know, she did like to fuck.
你也知道我妈的确喜欢做♥爱♥
That's fucking... Look at him. Back to it.
卧♥槽♥...你看他终于正常了
Fuck, yeah.
去他的
Hey, Han Solo, you're looking great, man.
嘿 汉·索罗 你看上去很好啊 兄弟
Thank you.
谢谢
You lost some weight.
你瘦了很多嘛
Is this kid all right?
不错吧
You're not a little fat kid no more.
你不再是那个胖小子了
No, no, no.
不再是了
Remember this one?
还记得这个吗?
No, no.
不要啦 不要
Yeah, we used to do this to you all the time.
我们以前经常这么做的
Remember, back in the day?
还记得吗 以前的日子?
Hey, nugget pocket.
嘿 鸡块口袋
Nugget pockets.
鸡块口袋
No, I'm not a nugget pocket.
不 我不是鸡块口袋
What's up, nugget pocket?
怎么了 鸡块口袋
No.
不要啦
No, but seriously, Iceberg,
但 说真的 小冰山
me and my boy got a little head start on you,
我和这小子想跟你去玩
but you got any desire to get wasted with us?
但不知道你愿不愿意陪我们啊?
More than life itself.
奉陪到死啊
In fact, I might have a little head start on you guys.
事实上 我也有东西让你们玩玩
What?
什么啊?
Yeah.
耶
It's so illegal.
超级违法的
I don't want to do that in front of my kid.
我可不想当着我孩子面做这个
Turn around for a minute. Just turn around.
转过去一会儿 转过去
Give me that fucking shit.
把这玩意儿给我
What?
搞什么?
Hey, let's get out of here.
嘿 我们走吧
I did not do that.
我什么都没干啊
Let's go have some fun.
我们去找点乐子
Hey, where you think you're going, Mr. Vanilla Ice Cream?
喂 你要去哪里 香草小冰冰?
I'm going out for the night, man.
我要去找夜生活了 兄弟
Hell no, man! You know I don't know how to fry no damn chicken nuggets!
别啊 天 你知道我不会炸鸡块的啊!
It's Todd Bridges.
这可是托德·布里奇
Yeah, yeah, watch this.
好 好 看我的
What you talking 'bout, Willis?
你在说神马啊 威利斯?
You come back and say that to my face,
你敢回来再说一次?
you fake white rapping motherfucker!
你这假白人饶舌混♥蛋♥
Todd, seriously, though, you look great.
托德 说真的 你看上去不错啊
How's Mr. Drummond doing, huh?
德拉蒙德先生怎么样了?
Mister... Fuck you!
先生...混♥蛋♥!
"Mr. Drummond. Mister... "
"德拉蒙德先生 先生..."
Man, I... What you want?
天 我...来点什么?
Bowl of chili nuggets.
一碗辣鸡块
A what?
什么?
You know, that shit ain't on the menu, man!
尼玛菜单上没有那玩意
Shit, it is. Damn it.
靠 居然有 尼玛的
Fucking skate! Just fucking skate!
我溜 我溜了个溜!
The Berger boys are here!
伯杰帮在此!
Come on, look out! Look out, now!
来啊 小心 小心
What the fuck?
搞个毛啊?
Hey! Give me my hat back!
喂 把帽子还我!
Do it, do it! Give it back!
来啊 来啊 还回来!
Hey, it's a fucking lovely night, ain't it?
今晚真♥他♥妈♥太棒了 是吧?
Oh. my God!
天呐!
You fucking assholes!
你们群混♥蛋♥!
Go, go!
喝 喝!
What the... Go!
搞个...跑啊!
Go, go, go!
快 快 快!
What the fuck? Get out of here!
搞个毛啊? 给我滚!
Holy shit!
天啊!
You know, they seem like fun guys.
他们好像挺有趣的
We're all gonna dive! Let's go!
我们来跳水吧! 走起!
What are you doing?
你们要干嘛?
Oh. my God!
天呐.
I didn't... I didn't spill my beer!
我没..我没有弄洒啤酒!
I fucking love it.
我他妈最爱这个了.
Fuck! You fucking hardons!
靠! 你个傻老二!
Fucking...
卧♥槽♥...
What are you doing? No, no, no, no!
你要干什么? 别 别 别 别!
You don't fucking do that, you fucking idiot!
你♥他♥妈♥不能这么做 你个白♥痴♥!
Look at this, fuck face. Look at this.
看看这个 你这个老二脸
What the fuck?
看毛啊?
Come on.
来吧
You fucking guy. I say, take it.
你个小子 我说了 脚放上去
I can't.
我做不到
Just go, go, go, go, go.
就这么骑 继续 继续
No, wait, wait.
不 你先等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait. Stop, stop, stop.
等等 等等 停下 快停
I changed my mind. I'm scared. I don't want to do it.
我改变主意了 我害怕 这个我做不来
Oh, man.
噢 天啊
I can't do it.
我真不能够
You're rubbing your underwear.
你在擦内♥裤♥
What is that? Why are you doing that?
怎么 干嘛这么做?
I suppose I'm the reason.
我猜又是因为我?
Yeah. Yeah. Remember in first grade
就是 就是 还记得一年级
when you were supposed to pick me up after school,
你该接我放学回家的
you left me waiting for five hours?
却让我等了5个小时吗?
I had detention myself, guy.
我那天留堂了 小子
What the fuck was I supposed to do?
我还能怎么做?
Yeah, well, I shit in my pants.
好吧 可我拉裤子了
All right.
好啦
Then I had to walk all the way home alone.
然后我一个人走回家了
All right.
我错了
With shit in my pants.
裤子上还粘着屎
Dude, I promise you, I'll never forget you again.
老兄 我保证 我再也不会把你忘了
I swear to God.
向上帝发誓
Throw the fucking things away.
把这破玩意扔了吧
Don't fuck with me
别指使我
Throw them away.
扔掉他们
Throw them away. Throw them away.
扔掉 扔掉
Get rid of the fucking underwear, you don't need that.
扔掉这该死的内♥裤♥ 你不需要的
You're better than that, guy.
你可以做得更好的 老兄
Okay, fuck it. Okay, fuck it.
好吧 去他的 去他的
Squeeze it out and fucking... Yeah.
抓成一团 然后...对 没错.
You're a good kid.
好孩子
Come on, fucking hit this thing and let's get it rocking.
好啦 这事就算过去了 接着嗨
All right. All right?
好了吗? 好的
Here we go.
开始吧.
Come on. Push, push. I got you.
来吧 踩吧 我扶着你呢
Okay.
好的
I'm not good at it.
我不是很擅长这个
All right.
没问题的
It's balance, it's just balance.
平衡 平衡就行了
You got this, kid. You're an athlete.
你成功了 孩子 你就是个运动员
You got it. It's in you, buddy.
你可以的 你内心就是个运动员
Straight.
拿稳车头
I don't know how.
我稳不住
I got you. I ain't gonna let you fall.
我扶着你呢 我不会让你摔倒的
Don't let me go.
别松手
I won't let you fall.
我不会让你掉下来的
Don't let go.
别松手
All right, I'm still with you.
好的 我还在呢
电影精选列表