if I give you 43 grand, you don't have to go to jail?
如果我给你四万三千块 你就不用去坐牢?
I will pay you back, I swear to God.
我会还你的 我发誓
Would you loan me the money?
你能借我钱吗?
No! Fuck you!
不能! 滚蛋!
Get your shit out of my boss's house!
拿上你的破烂滚出我老板家!
Okay!
好的!
No! Don't do that.
不! 别这样
That's my boy there.
他是我儿子
No.
不是吧
I think he just shit his pants.
我想他拉在裤子上了
Tell me you got that on camera.
告诉我 你已经都录下来了
You made me throw out my extra underwear!
是你让我把备用内♥裤♥扔了的!
I'm sorry. I didn't know you were going to shit yourself again.
对不起 我不知道你又会拉在裤子上
That was awesome.
太精彩了
That was awesome.
这真是太精彩了
Donny, couldn't have gone any better. Loved it.
东尼 不能再精彩了 太赞了
You know what I need from you,
你知道我想要什么的
Todd, is I need you
托德就是我需要的
to sign the release form right... Fuck you!
签一下这张授权书现... 滚开!
Get away from me!
离我远点!
Get those cameras off me!
别拍了!
I hate you, Dad.
我恨你 爸爸
Hansie!
小汉汉!
I can't pay you a dime unless I got a release form.
没有授权书 我一分钱都不能给你啊
Fuck.
卧♥槽♥
Did I get any shit on me?
我身上沾到屎了吗?
Let me off here. Let me off.
我在这儿下 让我下去
Let me get off. I'll fucking run up.
让我下去 我跑过去得了
Keep it running.
别熄火
I got to pick my shit up.
我去把东西拿下来
You're so adorable.
你太可爱了
No, I know, but I told you
不 我知道 但我不是告诉过
not to call me on this line.
你别打这个电♥话♥嘛
What if Todd picks up?
要是托德接到怎么办?
No, no, no, I want to.
不 不 不 我是想
No, Steve.
不 史蒂
Todd doesn't know anything.
托德什么都不知道
I don't care if he finds out after the wedding.
我才不担心他在婚礼后发现呢
There's nothing he can do about it then anyway.
那时候他就什么都不能做了
You're so sweet.
你太贴心了
Steve, huh?
史蒂 是吧?
Well, Steve Spirou, I'm going to fuck you up.
史蒂·斯皮尤 我会让你吃不消的
I'm going to fuck you up!
我会让你吃不消的!
Well, I got some great news.
好吧 我有件大事要宣布
I've made my decision on who my new partner is.
我已经决定选谁做合伙人了
Phil!
菲尔!
Phil, I knew you could do it.
菲尔 我就知道你能行
Look at Phil's face.
快看菲尔的脸
I'm just busting your balls, Phil.
我刚刚是骗你的 菲尔
No, I'd never pick you.
不 我绝不会选你的
Oh, no.
哦 不是
It's you, Todd. Partners.
是你 托德 合伙人
Partner.
合伙人
Oh, my gosh.
哦 我的天呐
It's going to be a lot more hours and a lot more responsibility.
这意味着更加忙碌和更多责任
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吧?
And a lot more money!
还有更多更多的钱!
Somebody's going shopping! Yeah!
有人要去疯狂购物啦! 耶!
I thought he left.
我还以为他走了
Yeah, that's what you wish, Steve.
是啊 你就想 史蒂
I need to talk to you, homeboy. Yeah.
我有话跟你说 小子
Hey, Jamie.
嘿 洁米
Listen. Listen.
听着 听着
Dude, this is not about you and me, all right?
不是要说你和我的事 好吧?
You're not marrying the right girl.
你选错结婚对象了
She is cheating on you.
她在背叛你啊
You are unbelievable.
你真是不可理喻
Can't you just let it go?
你就不能放过我吗?
This is my last chance to be normal.
这是我做正常人的最后机会了!
Are you determined to ruin my life?
你就这么坚定要毁掉我的生活吗?
Honey, what's going on?
亲爱的 怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
Don't "honey" him, you little snake in the grass.
别叫得那么亲 你个小贱♥人♥
I heard your phone call.
我听到你打电♥话♥了
"Steve, why'd you call on this line?
"史蒂 你别打这个电♥话♥嘛"
"Todd could have picked up. "
"托德可能会接的"
That's right, sonny boy.
没错 好小子
Your wife-to-be's fucking your boss.
你的未婚妻和你老板有一腿
Right there.
就是那家伙
Fuck you, buddy.
去你的 混♥蛋♥
You are an idiot!
你就是个白♥痴♥!
Is that right, sweetheart?
是吗 甜心?
Yes, it is. Yeah, yeah. Why?
是的 当然是 是 哦 为什么?
I was on the phone with Steve.
我是和史蒂打电♥话♥
Steve Goldstein, the Boston Herald wedding reporter.
史蒂·金登 那个波士顿通报的婚礼记者
Yeah, he's doing a piece on the most beautiful places to get married,
是啊 他正在写最美丽的结婚地的文章
and I didn't want Todd to know
我没告诉托德
because he doesn't like being in the paper.
是因为他不想上报
So, I am sorry that I wanted everyone in the world
所以 我很抱歉我想让世界上的每个人
to know I married the perfect guy.
都知道我嫁给了一个完美的男人
Honey, do you think you can forgive me
亲爱的 你能原谅我
for keeping such a big secret from you?
隐瞒了一个这么大的秘密吗?
Okay, due to this newfound evidence,
好吧 根据最新证据
the conclusion might be that I'm an asshole.
结论就是 我是个混♥蛋♥
Bye.
再见了
Fine.
好的
Have a good wedding.
祝你们有个完美的婚礼
I'll leave with pride.
我会充满自豪地离开的
I'm a good person.
我是个好人
Bye! I'll see you tomorrow!
再见! 明天见!
Wow, what a stressful day, huh?
今天真够呛的 是吧?
Can't wait to get back to the beach house.
真是迫不及待想回到沙滩小屋去了
Thank you.
谢谢
Bye. Just the two of us, you know?
再见 就我们俩 你懂的?
No, honey. I'm staying in the city tonight, remember?
不 亲爱的 我今晚要待在城里 记得吗?
What? No.
什么? 不是吧
Yeah, the bride and groom,
是吧 在婚礼前夜
they're supposed to sleep separate night before the wedding.
新郎和新娘要分开睡
So see you tomorrow, big guy.
那明天见了 准新郎
I'm going to drop Jamie at the Fairmont Copley.
我送洁米去费科利酒店
Mom and Dad, you guys got the hedgehog. Okay!
爸妈 你们带上对虫基金吧 好吧!
Love you. Watch the door.
爱你 小心门
Love you. Okay. Sleep well.
爱你 好吧 睡个好觉
Wait, but don't they not have a car?
等下 他们不是没有车吗?
All right, Donny, go. There's your chance. Go.
好啦 东尼 去吧 你的机会来了 快去
I ain't got no more chances, buddy.
我没有机会了 朋友
The kid hates my guts.
那孩子恨死我了
Right? 'Cause you guys don't have a car.
是吧? 因为你们又没有车
I'm not talking about him, Donny.
我说的不是他 东尼
Wake up, man. What?
醒目点啦 天 什么嘛?
Jamie's the gatekeeper for your son.
洁米是你儿子的突破口
Yeah? Win her over, then she'll convince Han
啊? 赢得她的心 她就可以说服汉
to give you another chance. Boom!
再给你一次机会 搞定!
How am I ever going to get her trust? She freaking hates me.
我怎么能赢得她的信任呢? 她也很恨我
Donny, you want to know what all women love?
东尼 你知道女人的最爱吗?
Ice cream.
冰淇淋
Hi. I'm Todd Peterson.
嗨 我是托德·彼得森
No, you're not. You're Donny Berger.
不 你不是 你是东尼·伯杰
You fucked your teacher in the seventh grade.
你七年级的时候搞上了你的老师
Hi. I'm Todd Peterson.
嗨 我是托德·彼得森
电影精选列表