was it you that hit me in the head with the bottle?
是你拿瓶子打我的头的吗?
No.
不是
Well, then, who, then?
那是谁打的?
It was Chad.
查得干的
Interesting.
真有趣
Two, three, four.
二 三 四
Fosse, and Fosse,
动起来 动起来
and Fosse. Interesting.
动起来 挺有趣的
Yo! Donny Berger! All right!
嘿 东尼·伯杰 你好啊
I'd sign something for you, buddy,
我也想给你签个名的 伙计
but I got no time right now.
但我现在没时间
Ice!
阿冰!
Ice, you in there, buddy? I need you!
阿冰 你在里面吗? 我需要你!
You still got the 5.0?
你还有福特5.0那辆车吗?
What does that mean? Is that a yes or no?
这是什么意思? 有还是没有?
I don't understand the pose.
我没看懂诶
Yeah? Let's go, let's go!
有? 快走 快走
Go. baby, go!
冲啊! 宝贝 冲!
No!
不要啊!
Look at this fucking guy!
小心那混♥蛋♥!
Man!
天啊!
No, no, no, no, no! We're stuck! We're stuck!
不不不! 我们困住了!
To hell with the 5.0. Let's run for it, man.
别管5.0了! 咱们跑吧 兄弟!
But we need great tunes!
可我们需要音乐啊!
Come on, let's get them!
没事 我们能搞到音乐的
Right here, I got a Walkman.
这儿 我带了个随身听
The Walkman! Yeah, baby.
随身听! 是啊 宝贝
Let's go!
咱们走吧!
Damn it, man! Come on! Let's go!
该死 快点 冲啊!
Oh. my God!
天呐!
You forgot to pay!
还没给钱呢!
So, Jamie, do you promise to provide Todd here
洁米 你愿意给托德
with unending empathy, encouragement and honesty,
永恒的爱 鼓励和忠诚
till death do you part?
直到死亡把你们分开吗?
I do.
我愿意
Hey, Donny. Come on!
嘿 东尼 快点!
What are you doing, guy?
你在干什么啊伙计?
You jumped?
跳下来了?
There was a door right here!
这儿有扇门啊!
Come on, we got to get there!
快点 我们得赶到那儿
And you, Todd, do you promise to love,
还有你 托德 你愿意给这位特别的女士
honor and protect this special lady for the rest of your life?
你终生的爱 尊敬和保护吗?
Don't answer that question!
别回答啊!
Oh, shit.
哦 该死的
We ran well over a mile.
我们跑了不止一公里
I object to these two getting married.
我不同意他俩结婚
No, we're past that part already.
不行 那个环节已经结束了
What are my options, then?
那我还有什么选择吗?
How about leaving?
要选择离开吗?
You shut the hell up, you satanic hose-bag!
闭嘴 你这个邪恶的婊♥子♥
Gerald! I'm sorry it sounded so harsh,
杰罗! 我很抱歉 这话太难听了
but you'll understand why I said that in a few minutes.
但你待会就会理解我的话了
There ain't gonna be a few minutes,
我不会给你时间的
you goddamn son of a bitch!
你这个该死的混球
Calm down! Calm down!
冷静点! 冷静点!
Let the boy talk.
让这他说下去
I can't let you marry this chick.
我不能让你娶这个贱♥人♥
I can't believe you're doing this.
我不敢相信你竟然这样做
Listen to me, buddy.
听我说 兄弟
You don't love this girl.
你不爱这个女孩
I'm telling you. I had love, it's different.
我告诉你 我爱过 这不一样
It's a different feeling.
爱是不一样的感觉
Love is like...
爱就像是...
It just leads you to a special connection.
它会带给你们特别的联♥系♥
It's full of, like, feelings of awesomeness.
充满了...奇妙的感觉
And the feelings you...
这种感觉...
That wrap around you.
会紧紧环绕你
It's deep in your stomach.
它在你胃的深处
It's in your head.It's in your fucking nut sack.
在你脑子里 在你的蛋蛋里
It's in your dick when it gets hard.
当你硬起来的时候 就在你的弟弟里
There's still love at the tip.
是爱让它充血变硬的啊
And it fucking sprinkles out
爱还会喷洒出来
like morning dew shooting all over the grass.
就像洒在草坪上的晨露一样
Okay, I've had just about enough of this.
好了 我已经听够了
Phil, sit down before I tell your wife
菲尔 坐下! 要不我告诉你老婆
what you did at the strip club.
你在脱衣舞俱乐部都干了些什么!
Okay.
好的
Son, I'm sorry, I just...
儿子 很抱歉 我只是...
I can't let you marry this skank.
不能让你娶这个贱♥人♥
"Son? "
"儿子? "
Your son? Son?
你儿子? 儿子?
What is he talking about?
他在说什么?
Honey? You can tell me.
亲爱的? 你告诉我
I'll forgive you.
我会原谅你的
That's what love's about, right? Forgiveness.
这就是爱 不是吗? 爱就是原谅
All right, fine.
好吧 我说
Donny's not my best friend.
东尼不是我最好的朋友
He's my father.
他是我爸爸
My parents didn't die in an explosion.
我父母没有在爆♥炸♥中去世
I lied because I'm the product of
我撒谎是因为我是个
an inappropriate teacher-student relationship.
师生恋的产物
Teacher-student relationship?
师生恋?
Do you know how gross that sounds?
你知道这听起来有多恶心吗?
You're disgusting!
你太恶心了!
Are you fucking kidding me right now?
你♥他♥妈♥是在开玩笑吗?
She can still cancel that check, Donny!
她现在还可以注销掉支票 东尼!
Chad.
查得
Cancel what check?
注销什么支票?
I don't...
我不...
She gave me 50 grand to keep my mouth shut.
她给了我五万块的封口费
Fifty grand? Jamie.
五万块? 洁米
Yeah, it was... I was gonna hold on to it,
是啊 我本打算拿着这钱
you know, to get me out of jail, but...
这样我就不用蹲监狱的 但是...
Yeah, yeah. That's what I think of that.
但现在 这才是我想做的
That's how much I hate this fucking whore.
这就说明我有多讨厌这婊♥子♥
Wait. Keep your mouth shut about what?
等等 什么封口费?
Todd, don't listen to him.
托德 别听他的
He's a liar and he's crazy!
他是个疯了的骗子
Father McNally, please continue.I promise to do
麦纳利神父 请继续吧 我愿意
all that shit you mentioned
你刚才说的什么乱七八糟的东西我都愿意
and so does Todd, right?
托德也愿意 是吧?
Wait, what is going on?
等等 怎么回事?
Tell him.
告诉他
No, no, no, no, no.Don't tell him, don't tell him.
不不不 别告诉他
You tell him or I'll tell everybody here.It's up to you.
你告诉他 不然我就告诉这儿所有人 你选
Come on.
快点
Okay. Well, that's not that bad.
好吧 也没那么糟嘛
What? You didn't tell him, you fucking lying piece of shit!
什么? 你没说实话 你这个该死的骗子!
Get on it now or I'll fucking crush you!
快说 要不我他妈就打扁你!
No.
不行啊
Jame, you can tell me.
洁米 你可以跟我说的
I mean, how bad could it be?
我是说 能有多糟呢?
What?
什么?
Okay, she told him.
好吧 她说出来了
What?
什么?
You fuck your brother?
你跟你弟上♥床♥了?
Oh. my God!
哦 天呐
Fucking white people.
恶心的白人
I'm not looking so bad now, am I, Dad?
这样说起来我也不算太糟吧 老爸?
I'm out of here.
我要先走了
电影精选列表