But there is some good news.
但好消息是
If you can pay the balance off by the end of the weekend,
如果你能在这周末前还清
they'll suspend the sentence.
他们会暂缓宣判
Oh, okay, there you go.
哦 好吧 就这样办
What are we talking about? Hit me.
这个数字是多少? 说吧
Forty-three thousand.
四万三
Forty-three grand?
四万三
No!
不!
Come on, Donny!
别这样 东尼!
Don't screw up my Tom Brady poster.
别搞坏我的汤姆·布拉迪海报
It's my favorite one.
这是我最爱之物
Look at that jaw line.
看他的下巴曲线
Just the right amount of scruff.
胡茬不多不少
I'm sorry! I'm just freaking out here!
不好意思! 我都要疯掉了
I don't got 43 grand!
我没有四万三千块!
Well, look, hey, good news.
瞧 嘿 好消息
Monday's Memorial Day,
周一是阵亡将士纪念日
so you don't need to get the money till Tuesday.
所以你只要周二钱弄到钱就行
All right. That'll give me time to sell my diamond Lamborghini!
太好了 那我还有时间来卖♥♥我的兰博基尼!
Hey, hey, hey! You're killing me, man!
嘿 嘿 嘿! 你想吓死我吗 天!
Don't mess with the genius.
别乱搞我这只小天才
Jimmy, I got $28 to my name.
吉米 我名下就二十八美元
Twenty-eight, huh? Okay.
二十八啊? 好吧
I got a hot tip on a long shot that just might come in.
我刚好有风险很大的内♥幕♥消息
What is it, a horse? No.
什么比赛 赛马? 不是
This is Tubby Tuke, fat guy.
这有个塔比图 是个胖子
Fat guy?
胖子?
Gonna run the marathon. Odds on him winning are 8, 000-to-1.
他要跑马拉松 他的赔率是 8000:1
But this cat's got wheels on him.
但这小子脚上像踩了风火轮
I think he's gonna win, I really do.
我觉得他能赢 真的
All right, I'll put 20 on the fat fuck,
好吧 那我压二十块给这胖子
but I can't count on that.
但我不能光指望这个
It's a long shot, you said it yourself.
这个风险很大 你自己也说了
But what about your kid?
那你孩子呢?
Maybe he can come up with the dough.
也许他有钱
We don't talk no more.
我们很久没说话了
He kind of moved out when he turned 18,
他刚满十八岁就搬出去了
and that's the last I seen of him.
那是我最后一次见他
What happened? I don't know.
发生什么事了? 我不知道
I loved that little Han Solo more than anything in the world, too.
我最爱小汉·索罗了
You named your kid Han Solo? Yes, sir.
你给你孩子取名为汉·索罗? 对啊
Han Solo Berger?
汉·索罗·伯杰?
Coolest name in the world, right?
世界上最炫的名字 是吧?
Why don't you just Facebook him?
你要不在Facebook上找找他?
I can't afford that shit. What am I, a billionaire?
我玩不起那玩意 你以为我是亿万富翁吗?
I don't think he wants to be found, anyways.
而且 我觉得他不想被找到 不管怎样
Especially by me.
尤其是被我找到
Hey, look! It's us!
嘿 瞧! 是我们耶!
On the cover! Don't we look great?
在封面上! 我们看起来还行吧?
Yeah, well, you look good.
嗯 还行 你看起来很不错
I kind of look like a ventriloquist.
我就像个做腹语表演的
I don't know, it's still kind of weird, right?
不知道 还是有点诡异 是吧?
I mean, it's got our faces and our names.
我是说 有我们的长相和名字
It just seems like anyone could find us.
似乎任何人都能发现我们了
"Find us"? Honey,
"发现我们"? 亲爱的
did you take your Xanax today?
你今天吃阿普唑仑了吗?
Yeah, two.
嗯 两粒
I always double down when your parents are in town.
你父母进城时 我总是多吃一倍
Do you have your security undies?
你带安全感内♥裤♥了吗?
Yep, right here. Good.
嗯 在这儿 很好
I know that makes you feel better.
就知道这让你感觉好些
There's stranger things than walking around
比随身带着紧急备用内衣到处走
with an extra pair of underwear for emergencies.
更奇怪的事多了去了
Look, just this once, don't be so weird.
听着 就一次 别这么诡异了
We're gonna have the best wedding ever.
我们将要举♥行♥最好的婚礼
Okay.
好
Holy shit. What the hell happened to my life, Champale?
天啊 我的生活怎么成这鬼样子了 香佩?
Don, honey, no way to come up with that money, huh?
东尼 亲爱的 没法子弄钱了 啊?
No. The only thing I'm good at is being Donny Berger,
没 我唯一擅长的就是做东尼·伯杰
and no one wants to pay for that anymore.
可现在没人买♥♥账了
Aw, Donny.
哇 东尼
Wow!
哇!
My face is your toilet!
在我脸上来!
Show some fucking respect over there, Kenny.
放尊重点 肯尼
Hey, whoa.
嘿 哇
Hey, Mom, did you want some breakfast after you finish your dance?
嘿 妈 你跳完舞后还要吃早餐吗?
Give it to me now, honey.
现在就给我吧 亲爱的
Donny doesn't mind, do you, Donny?
东尼不介意 是吧 东尼?
Holy cow, that's my son!
天啊 这是我儿子!
Who, Han Solo?
谁 汉·索罗?
I thought you said he was a fatty.
我以为你说他是个胖子呢
No, no, no. He must have lost the weight or something,
不不不 他肯定减肥了
'cause I swear to God, that's my boy.
我向上帝保证 这真是我儿子
It says, "Todd Peterson to wed Jamie Martin this Sunday
报上说 托德·彼得森这周日在科德角
"at All Saints Church on Cape Cod. "
圣公会教堂 与洁米·马丁完婚
Todd Peterson?
托德·彼得森?
He changed his name!
他居然改名了!
Why?
为什么?
What was wrong with Han Solo Berger?
汉·索罗·伯杰有什么不好的?
It's the coolest fucking name of all time.
这是史上最炫的名字了
"Peterson is one of the youngest
彼得森是金融界最年轻的
"large-cap hedge fund managers in the financial industry."
大盘对冲基金经理之一
He got rich on us, huh?
他比我们有钱 是吧?
"All the more impressive considering he was orphaned
更令人印象深刻的是他是个孤儿
"at age nine, when both his parents died in a horrific explosion. "
九岁时父母在一场可怕的爆♥炸♥中去世
He fucking blew me up and his mother?
他妈的把我和他老妈都炸死了?
Donny, maybe your son could help you, financially.
东尼 也许你儿子能在经济上帮一下你
I don't know. This kid changed his name.
我不知道 这孩子都改名了
He doesn't even want to be a Berger anymore.
他根本就不想当我儿子
He's not gonna want to talk to me.
也不想跟我说话
That was the incomparable Champale.
刚刚是无与伦比的香佩
And now, looking hot and ignoring doctor's orders,
接下来是长相性感 无视医嘱的
let's welcome Amber.
大家欢迎安贝
What the fuck happened to her?
她搞毛啊?
Fuck you, Kenny!
去你的 肯尼
Hey, what's up, Robe-Cop?
嘿 亲爱的 你怎么了
This is where your boss lives?
这是你老板的住处吗?
It's actually just his summer home.
其实这只是他的避暑别♥墅♥
Summer home. What a dick. Dad!
避暑别♥墅♥ 太屌♥了 爸!
Oh, my goodness.
哦 我的天呐
Todd, it's just breathtaking!
托德 这里美得令人窒息!
Hey! There he is.
嘿! 你来了
Hey, Mr. Spirou.
嘿 斯皮尤先生
There's my golden boy.
我的骄子
Come over here, champ.
过来 我的战士
Come on, get over here.
过来 快过来
Hi. Yeah.
嗯 好的
Look at you.
看看你
Look at you, the lovely bride.
看看你 多么可爱的新娘啊
What a couple!
真是天生一对!
Mr. Spirou, it's so amazing that
斯皮尤先生 你能邀请我们一家
you're letting us all stay here.
来这儿真是太好了
Seriously, thank you so much.
说真的 非常感谢你
Steve, these are my parents, Gerald and Helen.
史蒂 他们是我的父母 杰罗和海伦
It's a pleasure. Hi.
幸会 您好
Your daughter's a sweetheart.
您女儿是如此的甜美善良
You can tell she
我敢肯定她喜欢托德
likes Todd for Todd,
仅仅是因为喜欢托德这个人
not because he's gonna be rich.
并不是因为他即将家财万贯
I wouldn't want my boy to end up with some gold digger
我可不想让我的男孩与淘金女一起
电影精选列表