Okay. I'm still with you.
好的 我还在呢
Let's pick up some speed, though. I'm with you, guy.
要加快点速度 我在这呢
I'm with you. I'm with you.
我在这 我在这
I'm not letting go.
我不会松手的
Don't let me go.
不要放开我.
I'm not letting go. I'm with you, my boy.
我不会松手的 我一直都在 孩子
Wait... I'm with you, my boy!
等等... 我一直都在 孩子!
Yeah, that's all you! I'm doing it!
耶 你能自己骑了! 我做到了!
Yeah! Yeah, yeah, baby!
没错 宝贝儿
Oh. my God!
噢 我的天!
Are you...
你...
Kid, are you...
孩子 你..
Are you all right, buddy?
你没事吧 伙计?
Sorry.
对不起
Dude, I'm trying to make love to my wife!
老兄 我正要和我老婆爱爱呢!
What the fuck?
搞什么啊!
No!
不要啊!
Fucking naked people.
卧♥槽♥ 赤♥裸♥男女啊
I'm gonna fucking kill you!
我他妈要杀了你!
Oh, my God, they're chasing me!
噢 天啊 他们在追杀我!
What the fuck? Get off him!
搞什么啊! 弄开他!
Go!
快跑!
Oh, my God! Look out! Go!
噢 天啊! 小心! 快跑!
Keep going, guy!
继续跑啊 伙计
Donny!
东尼!
Yeah! You're the best.
耶! 你是最棒的!
You are, Jay. Good luck!
我说真的 杰伊 祝你好运!
I like your fucking hairdo!
我他妈太喜欢你的发型了
Good luck with the taxi business!
祝你的出租车生意越来越好
Love that guy.
太爱那家伙了
Classic. Classic. Classic.
经典 经典 经典
It's a classic night.
今晚太有趣了
No way! Party's not over!
没门! 派对还没结束呢!
Come on!
来嘛!
Dude, Uncle Vanny's fucked up.
老兄 香草叔叔倒下了
I love you, son.
我爱你 儿子
I do.
真的
I've always loved you, all right?
我一直都爱你 好吗?
Sorry to spring that on you like that.
抱歉突然跟你说这些
It's all right.
没事
It's cool, Donny. That's nice, thank you.
没事 东尼 很好 谢谢
Hansie, Hansie.
小汉汉 小汉汉
Why don't you not call me "Donny" when no one's around.
为什么周围没人时 你还叫我东尼
You can call me "Dad. "
你可以叫我爸爸
Yeah, I know, I know.
好的 我知道 我知道
It's...
只是...
I don't know if I'm ready for that, Donny.
我不知道我准备好了没 东尼
You know? Yeah, yeah.
你懂吗? 嗯 我明白
No prob.
没问题
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry if you fucking don't like me.
很抱歉 如果你真不喜欢我的话
I probably would've fucked my teacher, too.
或许我也会像你一样把老师上了
Yeah.
是啊
But...
不过...
So, what time are we gonna go to the prison tomorrow?
那我们明天什么时候去监狱?
Wait, you'll go to the prison?
等等 你要去监狱?
Yeah, I'll go.
对啊 我会去的
No. No, no, no, no, no
不行 不不不不不
That's... They canceled that.
那个...他们取消了
I talked to the warden,
我问过典狱官了
and he says that your mother was just pulling our leg.
他说你老妈只是在开玩笑
She's only got the chicken pox.
她只是得了水痘
What? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know.
什么? 是的 是的 是的 我知道
She said she was dying because
她说她要死了是因为
they give you better food if you're wicked sick like that,
如果你病得厉害 他们就会给你好点的食物
like Beefaroni or microwave pizza
像牛肉空心粉啊 或者微波披萨啊
or some shit, so...
或其他什么的 所以...
That just made me hungry.
搞得我好饿啊
Well, check your pockets.
那就检查下你的口袋吧
A treasure!
宝藏啊!
Come on, eat it.
来嘛 吃吧
No, it's nasty.
不要 好脏啊
Come on, I'm telling you. Fucking Todd Bridges worked hard on that thing.
我跟你说 傻冒托德·布里奇做得好辛苦的
Yeah. You like that.
乖了 你喜欢吧
Pretty good.
很不错
Look at me, I'm a fountain!
快看我 我是个喷泉!
Throw a penny in here!
丢一个硬币过来啦!
Make a wish, motherfucker!
许个愿吧 傻蛋!
What the...
搞个...
Grandma D, what's going on? What are you doing here?
奶奶 怎么了? 你在这儿做什么?
Well, you've had the fantasy,
你幻想过的那些
so now it's time that you try the real thing.
现在是时候让你美梦成真了
No, no, no, I can't do that.
不 不 不 我不可以的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I appreciate the offer.
谢谢你的好意
No, no, no, don't.
别 别 别 别这样
I can't. Don't you... I shouldn't.
我不能 你不..我不该
Oh, God.
噢 天啊
You got the old-timey bathing suit on.
你穿上老式泳衣了呀
Okay, I'm in.
好吧 我答应了
I'm going to ride you like a Model T.
我会像骑老爷车一样上你
Yeah.
好啊
Jamie.
洁米
You're wearing your dress again.
你又把婚纱穿上了
You look beautiful.
你看起来真美
I want you so bad.
我太想要你了
Be nice to me.
对我温柔点
Make me feel good.
让我爽一下
All right, all right.
好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
好 好 好 好
Oh. my God!
噢 天啊!
Help me!
救命啊!
What happened?
发生什么事了?
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Do I sound okay?
我看起来像没事吗?
You puked all over my wedding dress!
我的婚纱被你吐得到处都是
Prepare to get fucked up, motherfuckers!
受死吧 混♥蛋♥们
Sorry, I heard you scream.
抱歉 我听到尖叫声
I thought Jamie was getting murdered,
还以为洁米要被人杀了
so I was gonna fucking smack someone around.
所以我跑过来准备打架
What happened? I don't know!
发生什么事了? 我也不知道!
I just found my wedding dress covered in barf!
我刚发现婚纱上全是呕吐物
And something else, something sticky.
还有一些黏黏的东西
It's jizz.
是精♥液♥
You puked on my dress and then fucked it!
你把我的婚纱吐脏了还上了它!
You're a madman.
你真是个疯子
No, no, no, no. No.
不 不 不 不 不
Sweetheart, it wasn't my boy.
甜心 不是这小子干的
You shut up.
你给我闭嘴
Donny, just shut up!
东尼你给我闭嘴!
Who wants a piece of this, huh?
谁想要试试这个的滋味?
Who wants a piece?
谁要试试?
Whoa, no, no, no!
哇哦 别 别 别!
It's okay, buddy.
没事的 伙计
Todd just fucked the dress.
只是托德上了件婚纱而已
It's under control.
一切都在掌握之中
What is Vanilla Ice doing in our room?
为什么香草冰出现在我们房♥里?
He's my other best friend.
他是我另一个最好朋友
Yeah. And a wicked good rapper.
没错 也是个厉害的饶舌歌♥手
Give it up for him. Come on, now.
为他鼓掌 来吧 赶紧的
电影精选列表