每周五天
Five days a week.
我只是在尝试
Look, I'm just trying to
让互相相处得更融洽一些
make it a little easier for us to live together.
我们结婚了
I mean, we're married...
但各自真我没有变
but we're still us.
是因为我总絮叨你吗
Is this because I'm a bitch wife who nags you?
是我总是令你失望
I feel like I'm disappointing you all the time.
不 你没令我失望
No, you're not disappointing me.
那就是我做的事
Well, something is.
那我怎么跟闺蜜们说啊
So, what would I tell the girls?
"大人物和我打算每周分别两天
"Big and I are taking two days a week off...
以使我们的婚姻更美满"吗
to make our marriage work better"?
她们不会理解的
They'd never understand.
我不在乎她们是否理解
I don't care if they understand.
这是你我的婚姻
This is our marriage.
我和你 如你所说
Me and you. Just like you said.
凯莉
Carrie...
我们是没有孩子的成年人
we're adults without children.
我们可以无所顾忌地生活
We have the luxury to design our life.
你不能买♥♥你的专属公♥寓♥
Well, you can't get your own apartment.
这会令我难过 而且很浪费钱
That would freak me out and it's a waste of money.
你可以每周在我的旧居住两天
You can have my old place two days a week.
只是暂时性的 直到我想明白
Temporarily, till I figure out how I feel about this.
并且我可以随时收回
And I can take it back any time.
成交
Deal.
-车来了 -我帮你拿包
- There's the car. - I'll get your bags.
是啊 你来拿
Oh, yes, you will.
一周后
And in a week,
我会到机场接你回家
I'll pick you up at the airport and take you home.
你的家还是我的
Whose home, yours or mine?
我们的
Ours.
-欢迎 -谢谢
- Welcome. - Thank you.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
我们竭诚欢迎你们
we are pleased to welcome you
登上通往阿布扎比国际机场的班机
onboard our flight to Abu Dhabi International Airport.
-真不错 -你好
- Nice. - Hi.
欢迎登上阿夫达尔航♥班♥
Welcome aboard Afdal Air.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 我喜欢你的帽子
Thank you. I love your hat.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还以为我的帽子太乍眼儿
And I thought mine was gonna be too much.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这比我的第一个公♥寓♥还大
This is bigger than my first apartment.
需要热毛巾吗
Hot towel?
所有设施都这么漂亮
And everything is so beautiful.
就如我说的 极品中的极品
Just like I promised: the best of the best.
看啊 阿♥拉♥伯品客薯片
And look. Arabic Pringles.
好吧 太赞了
Okay, now I'm impressed.
-枣吗 -您来点枣吗
- Date? - Would you care for a date?
旅途开始才五分钟
Not on vacation five minutes and
我就搞到约会了[谐音: 枣]
I already got a date.
枣是中东传统的
Dates are the traditional welcome fruit
迎宾佳果
of the Middle East.
我从这里学来的
I read that in one of these.
你竟然带来了
Oh. You moving there?
我要让大家科普一下
I've got us covered.
该做的和不该做的事
The dos and don'ts.
说到不该做的...
And speaking of don'ts...
在中东 男人和女人
men and women do not embrace
不能在公共场合拥抱
in public in the Middle East.
不 不 她在跟你说话呢 姐们儿
Eh, eh, eh! No, no, no. She's talking to you, sister.
拜托 我们要去的是新兴的中东
Oh, please. We're going to the new Middle East.
当我看这些看烦了
And when I need a break from all the real information...
就看这个
I have this.
小保姆的风流韵事
让我看看
Let me see this.
太奇怪了 我想知道她怎么评价
Oh, listen. How exotic. I wonder what she's saying.
也许是说不要在
Probably telling us not to
和一个敏感的女人
bring those magazines on a 13-hour plane ride...
同乘十三小时航程的飞机时带这个杂♥志♥
with an impressionable woman.
夏洛特 别看了
Charlotte, honey, don't read that.
我错了
Sorry.
喝多之后 就看晕乎了
You see, it becomes a "Y" after a few drinks.
-我明白 -女士们 再来一杯吗
- I see. - Care for another round, ladies?
意思是"是的"
It means "Yes."
她学不会这词的
Yeah, not the best word for her to learn.
你想读多少遍
How many times are you gonna read that?
大人物和我在考虑
Big and I are thinking about
每周分离两天 做各自喜欢的事情
taking two days a week apart to do our own thing.
发生了什么事吗
Is everything okay?
没 没有
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们只是聊起这个话题
It's just something we're talking about.
他将单独行动两天 做他喜欢的事
You know, he would get two days off to do his things...
而那两天里 我也做我自己的事
and on those days, I would do my things.
比如写作或者和男士共进晚餐
You know, like write or have dinner with you guys...
或者随便其他什么事
or I don't know, whatever.
不错 我顶你
Love it. I'm available.
两天假啊 你把婚姻弄得像职业
Two days off? You make marriage sound like a job.
算不上职业 没准有效果呢
Well, it may not be a job, but it's work.
这意味着你也要
Well, would that mean that you would
"休假"两天吗
have two nights off too?
你睡哪儿呢
Where would you sleep?
他睡我的旧居
Well, he's gonna stay at my old place...
我待在新家
and I'll stay at our new place.
我喜欢那一瞬间
I loved that time when Steve
当我得知我和史蒂夫在一起
and I knew we were together...
但同时又拥有自我空间时
but we still had our own places.
对双方都有好处
That was the best of both worlds.
我只是觉得 结婚就是两个人...
I just think marriage is two people...
每个夜晚同床共枕
night after night, sleeping in the same bed.
你床上有四个人同床共枕
You have four people in your bed.
我床上曾经四人共枕[4P]
I've had four people in my bed.
不能说啊
No?
女士们...
Well, ladies...
我要注射一剂褪黑激素
I am going to slap on a patch of melatonin...
并服用强效安♥眠♥药♥
and have a seven-star snooze.
-中东见 -晚安
- I will see you in the Middle East. - Night.
这是说 "晚安"
It means "Good night."
抱歉
I'm sorry.
请再解释一次
Explain it again.
到底是怎么回事
Just, what is it really about?
大人物和我只是想订立些属于我们的规则
Big and I are just trying to make our own rules.
找一找
You know, figure out
最适合我们的
what works best for us as a couple...
而世俗的...
not what society says should work for us.
好吧 天啊
Okay. God.
夏洛特
Charlotte...
我们是没有孩子的成年人
we're adults with no children.
我们可以无所顾忌的生活
We have the luxury to design our own life.
他想要请两天假
But doesn't it hurt your feelings that
你不伤心吗
he would want time off?
你不懂
You just don't get it.
我在非洲上空的某地
Somewhere over Africa...
开始思考我们的关系
I began to wonder about relationships.
外人是否
Can we really ever expect anyone on the outside...
能理解我们之间的关系呢
to understand what goes on between two other people?
跨越了八个时区
Eight time zones and
洗漱一新之后 我们抵达了未来
a change of clothes later, we arrived in the future.
女士们 你们中有谁
Have any of you ladies ever
来过中东吗
been to the Middle East before?
没有 这是我们的处♥女♥地
电影精选列表