很久很久以前 有座岛屿
Once upon a long time ago, there was an island...
那有荷兰人 印第安人
Some Dutch, some Indians
还有闪亮的珠宝
and some beads.
追随珠宝而来的是汽船 大楼
And those beads led to steamboats and skyscrapers...
华尔街 电灯
wall Street and electric lights...
报纸 埃利斯岛 扬基棒球队
newspapers, Ellis Island, the Yankees...
中♥央♥公园 第一届世博会
Central Park and the first World's Fair...
百老汇 克莱斯勒大厦
Broadway, the Chrysler Building
Studio54镀金派对
and Studio 54.
我宁愿称之为前纽约时期
I like to think of that as New York City B. C:
凯莉莅临之前
Before Carrie.
你们好
Hi, guys.
我于一九八六年六月十一日 星期二
I arrived on this island at exactly 3:30 P.M.
下午三点半整抵达这座岛
on Tuesday, June 11th, 1986.
出租 出租 出租车 出...
Cab! Cab, cab, cab! Taxi! Ca...!
一切仍清晰如昨日
It seems like only yesterday.
出租车
Taxi!
谢谢
Thank you.
一年后 我与夏洛特相识
The very next year, I met Charlotte.
凌晨两点在地铁车厢里
We were on a subway car at 2 a.M.
一个流浪汉突然脱掉了裤子
When a homeless man dropped his pants.
一九八♥九♥年 在布鲁明戴尔百货公♥司♥
Miranda and I met in 1989
我遇到了米兰达
at Bloomingdale's.
那时 我供职于女裙部
I was working in the dress department.
而她则待在更衣室里哭个没完
She was crying in the changing room.
好吗
Hi. How are you?
我认识萨曼莎的时候
I met Samantha
她还在CBGB摇滚俱乐部做酒保
when she was bartending at CBGB's.
-去死吧你 -也不看看谁的地盘
- Bite me! - My place or yours?
-嗨 -还好吗
- Hi. - How are you?
走吧
Let's go.
你准备好了吗
Ready?
时间弄人
Time is a funny thing.
有时十年如一日 一晃就过去了
A decade can flash by in an uneventful second.
有时呢 不同寻常的大事
And then, in just two years,
却又赶在那两年轮番上演
monumental things can happen.
有些事你做梦也想不到会发生
Things you couldn't imagine happening in a million years.
欢迎光临博道夫·古德曼
Welcome to Bergdorf Goodman.
有什么我可以做的吗
May I help you?
我们的朋友要结婚了
Yes, our friend is getting married.
真没想到能赶上这一天
I never thought I'd see this day.
我也是
You and me both.
见鬼了
Hell just froze over.
请问新郎贵姓
What's the name?
布拉齐 全名是史丹佛·布拉齐
Oh, Blatch. It's Stanford Blatch.
我觉得 他们会联名注册
Actually, I think they're registered under both names.
我们各自最要好的同志好友要结婚了
Her best gay friend is marrying my best gay friend.
-太棒了 -没错
- That's wonderful. - I know.
-我帮你们登记吧 -谢谢
- Let me get the registry. - Thanks.
到底怎么回事
How did this even happen?
我以为他俩互相看不顺眼呢
I thought they hated each other.
这就好比抢椅子游戏
It's like musical chairs. The music
音乐停了 只有他俩没抢到
stopped and they were the last two left standing.
当你以为身边的人都过了结婚的年纪
When you thought everyone you
同志们的大日子就来了
knew was too old to get married, here come the gays.
就这样 在一个周末
And so, one weekend, we all
大家齐聚康涅狄格州一座迷人的别♥墅♥
gathered at a charming inn in Connecticut
风景美不胜收
where the view was breathtaking...
而且此婚礼绝对合法
and the wedding was legal.
我的领结如何
How's my tie?
我的又如何
How's my tie?
你可没跟我说过你要穿这身行头
You didn't tell me you were wearing that.
我可是伴郎呢
Well, I am the best man.
我来帮你一把
Oh, and you need a little help here.
同志婚礼跟普通婚礼比是长点还是短点
So is a gay wedding shorter or longer than a straight wedding?
-什么意思 -就想知道去那能干点啥
- Why? - Just wanna know what I'm in for.
我想婚礼都大同小异
Well, I think the marriage ceremony is about the same.
就是不知道直男愿意
But I have no idea how long
搭上多少时间
the sacrificing of the straight men will take.
真帅气
There you go.
我不想看起来太帅 毕竟是同志婚礼
Don't make me look too good. Gay wedding.
能不能别再提同志的事了
Will you please stop referring to this as a gay wedding?
难道不是同志婚礼吗
Well, isn't it a gay wedding?
是 但不仅仅如此而已
Well, yes, but it's not just a gay wedding.
是史丹佛和安东尼的婚礼
It's Stanford and Anthony's wedding.
明白
Mm. Got it.
瞧瞧 你拉链开了
Whoops. Your fly is down.
我来吧 这是个技术活儿
Better let me. These things can be tricky.
那叫拉上拉链吗
You did not pull it up.
我一个小时就得赶到 我是伴郎
I have to be there in an hour. I'm the best man.
那我只好使出绝活了
Then I better do my best.
这是我参加的第一个同志婚礼
Don't wanna be late
我也不想迟了
to my first gay wedding.
别再提同志婚礼了
This is not a gay wedding.
别废话了
Wasting time talking.
省省吧 你不会吧
Oh, come on, you're not gonna.
倘若我要离去
If ever I would leave you
也断然不是夏日
It wouldn't be in summer
在夏日看见你的倩影
Seeing you in summer
我承认 的确是同志婚礼
Okay, it's a gay wedding.
你的发丝随阳光闪耀
Your hair streaked with sunlight
-嗨 -好啊
- Hey. - Hello.
够圣洁吧
White enough?
简直刺人眼球
This is what it looks like when you stare directly into the sun.
我觉得漂亮极了
Well, I think it's beautiful.
整个婚礼又岂止是漂亮呢
Oh, this wedding is way more than beautiful.
赶上戴妃的婚礼了
It's Lady Di.
妈妈 我能去看看天鹅吗
Mommy, can I go look at the swans?
当然 宝贝
Yes, honey.
好的 宝贝
Sure, baby.
待在我们视线之内 好吧
Stay where we can see you, okay?
-就在那 -天鹅 你们好
- Right there. - Hi, swans.
萨曼莎来了
Oh, there's Samantha. Hey.
你怎么带了只狗
You brought your dog?
同志婚礼嘛 干吗不再多带个
It's a gay wedding. I figured,
臭娘们以表态度
what's one more little bitch with an attitude?
姑娘们 我们就不能和谐点吗
You guys, shouldn't we be a little bit more PC?
小夏
Char!
安东尼
Anthony! Hey.
你们受得了这吗
Can you believe this place?
简直跟白雪皇后爆♥炸♥了似的
It looks like the Snow Queen exploded.
-这下够和谐了 -可不是嘛
- How's that for PC? - True.
婚礼不是你自己策划的吗
So you're not the wedding planner?
当然不是
Hell to the no.
史丹佛提到天鹅的时候我就没辙了
I pulled out when Stanford mentioned swans.
最后干脆甩手不管了
Finally, I just threw up my arms,
他想怎样就怎样吧
whatever he wants, give it to him.
没错 史丹佛实现梦想的婚姻
Yep, Stanford gets the wedding of his dreams
我想偷腥就没人管的着了
and I get to cheat.
别那样看着我 小夏
And don't give me that face, Char.
结婚并不意味着
Just because I'm getting
改变真我
married doesn't mean I have to change who I am.
因为你是同志就可以偷腥吗
So you're allowed to cheat because you're gay?
才不是呢 因为我是意大利人
No, because I'm Italian.
凯莉 史丹佛在找你
Carrie, Stanford's looking for you.
帽子真可爱
Cute hat.
-安东尼 -来了
- Anthony. - Coming.
真是不懂 想偷腥干吗还结婚呢
I don't get it. Why get married if you're gonna cheat?
他又没说要偷
Well, he didn't say he was going to cheat,
只是说他保留此权利
he just said he was allowed to cheat.
电影精选列表