- What? - We can't pay that.
让他们告我吧
Let them sue me.
在阿联酋不付酒店费
The punishment for not paying your hotel bill
也要进监狱的
in the UAE is jail.
什么时候退房♥
What time is checkout?
还有一个小时
In precisely one hour.
一个小时收拾行李 离开阿布扎比
We have an hour to pack and get the fuck out of Abu Dhabi.
什么
What?
你说什么
What do you mean...?
什么狗屁新中东
New Middle East, my ass.
该死的保拉·阿卜杜勒
Fucking Paula Abdul.
需要她时他在哪儿
Where is she when you need him?
萨曼莎
Samantha!
萨曼莎
Samantha!
一个小时不够
I can't be ready in an hour!
那你最好付得起一晚两万二
Then you better have $22,000 a night!
天哪
Oh, my God.
得了
All right. Okay.
洗浴用品收好了
I've got the bath products.
你请了搬运行李的人吗
Yes. Did you call about luggage?
他们到了
They're here for the luggage.
好 我来了
Okay. I'm coming.
高鲁 用这笔钱飞回家去与妻子团聚 凯莉
你好 我想确认下4张头等舱的机票
Hi. I'm calling to reconfirm four first-class tickets.
-天哪 -你还好吗
- Oh, Christ. - Are you okay?
我们本打算周二走的 但是现在...
We were supposed to be leaving on Tuesday, but...
先生
Sir.
-你还敢穿短裤 -无所谓了
- Shorts? - I no longer care.
我马上要飞回美国了
I am going from here to a plane to America,
那里露腿可不是罪恶
where legs are not the devil.
起码把拉链拉上
At least zip up the jacket.
我潮热的厉害 我快死了
I am having a hot flash in 119 degrees. I may die.
-是的 小姐 -你好
- Yes, miss. - Hello.
我们叫了两辆去机场的出租车
We called down for two cabs going to the airport.
-马上来 -谢谢
- Right away. - Thank you.
崩溃
Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
天哪
Oh, my God!
怎么了
What?
我忘给哈里和女儿买♥♥礼物了
I forgot to buy Harry and the girls a gift.
-我得去礼品店 -去机场买♥♥吧
- I've gotta run to the gift shop. - Get them at the airport.
那太俗了 我们还有时间呢
How tacky. No, we have time.
飞机6点才起飞
The plane doesn't leave till 6.
别冒险了 重订到机已难如登天了
Not chancing it. It's a miracle I got these seats rebooked.
如果出一点差错
If anything goes wrong,
我们得坐13个半小时的客车回去
we're flying back 13 and a half hours in coach.
在机场随便买♥♥点吧
Buy them some crap at the airport.
我的护照不见了
It's not here. My passport.
在别的包吗
Well, is it in another purse?
不 我放在这里了
No, no. I had it right here.
跟我的钱和香料放在一起
I had it right here next to my money and the spices.
香料也不见了
Well, they're not here either.
我忘在鞋店了
I left it where I bought the shoes.
我把护照放在柜台上
I put it on the counter and
我一看到艾登就分心了
then when I saw Aidan I got distracted and I...
没关系 没事的
It's all right. It's okay.
我得回集市一趟
I have to go back to the souk.
-要是不在那呢 -不会的 一定在那
- What if it's not there? - It will be there. It has to be.
-米兰达 一起去吗 -当然
- Miranda, go with me? - Sure.
-我们一起去 -没必要的
- We'll all go. - You don't have to do that.
我们可不会把你扔在这
Yeah, like we'd dump you in Abu Dhabi.
先生 我们把行李存在这
Sir, we need to leave the bags here.
马上来取
We'll come back for them.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no. No.
我的指甲
My nails!
先生 不 不 不用了 不用了
No, sir. No! Not at all. No. Not at all.
他们在往另一个车里装
They're loading the other car!
别再扇衣服了
Will you stop with the jacket?
会惹怒宗教♥徒♥的
You're flashing religious men.
我不管 我从里到外犹如火烤
I don't care, I'm baking from the inside out.
还有多远
How much farther?
是他 对 就是是他
There he is. Yeah, there he is.
您好 我前几天来过这里
Hello, sir. I was here the other day.
我把一本蓝色的护照忘在这了
And I left a blue passport.
是的
Yes!
没错 谢天谢地 感谢阿♥拉♥
Yes, that's me. Oh, thank God. Thank Allah.
-请收下 以表谢意 -不 不要
- Just please accept this as a thank-you, sir. - No, no, no.
那好吧 那我给每个人都买♥♥双鞋
Oh, sir. Well, then, in that case, shoes for everyone.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 算我送的 快 快 快
Okay, ladies, on me. Quick, quick, quick.
先生 谢谢
Oh, thank you, sir.
我想...
So I think this...
从这出去就是主街道...
should lead us right out to Al Ben Abi Talib Street...
我们打车回酒店 再去机场
and we can get a cab back to the hotel and go.
-时间够吗 -能来及
- And how are we for time? - Good.
小姐 要劳力士表吗 特♥价♥
Hello, miss. Rolex? Special price.
给男人的尊贵礼物
Make beautiful gift for man.
有银色的吗
Do you have it in silver?
当然 在楼上 来吧
Yes. Upstairs. Come.
-这边还是那边 -那边
- This one or this one. - Not this one.
-真该死 -等等
- Oh, craps. - Wait!
-我想是... -夏洛特要买♥♥块手表
- I think it's... - Charlotte's buying a watch.
小姐
Miss.
-欢迎光临 -打扰了
- Welcome. - Excuse us.
女士们 这边走 在楼上
Ladies, come this way. Upstairs.
等等 等等 你好吗
Wait, wait, wait. Hello?
我们随行的
We're with them.
他们 他们一起的
Them. Them.
好的
Okay.
我们有许多名牌包
We have many designer bags.
从这儿过来
Right through there.
质地很好 精美别致
Very good, very nice.
-你真的喜欢这家店吗 -当然
- You really enjoy this store. - Yes.
-请坐 -太棒了
- Please, have seat. Please. - Very good.
-是的 -欢迎
- Yes. - Welcome.
-谢谢 -这是...
- Thank you. - This is...
凯莉 这是你送给大人物的那块表
Carrie. This is the watch you gave Big,
对了 可以给哈里作礼物
right? This could be Harry's gift.
不 我的是古董表
No. Mine was vintage.
我们该走了 真该走了
We should go. We should go.
我们也有女式手表的
We have ladies' watches too, huh?
我们必须马上走
We really, really need to go right now.
一点都不透气
Is there any air in here?
-还有很多其他样式的 -不 不要
- I have many other kinds. - No, I'm so sorry.
我们要错过飞机 什么都不需要
We're going to miss our plane, so nothing.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
-真漂亮 -你需要手表吗
- Beautiful. - You want watch, yes?
-不 不 不 她不需要 -不
- No, no, no. She didn't want anything. - No.
-抱歉 -还是谢谢
- Sorry. - Thank you, though.
走 快走
Go. Then go.
我们必须走了
We have to go.
-不 出去前必须把它穿上 -快走
- No, you have to put this on before we go outside. - You go.
-打扰了 -不要包吗 不要包吗
- Sorry. - No purse? No purse?
先生 谢谢
Thank you, sir.
不要包吗 包 不要包吗
No purse? Purse? No purse?
-这是违法的 -什么
- It's forbidden. - What?
这...
It...
-怎么了 -祷告的声音
- What's that? - It's the call to prayer.
女士
Hey, lady!
你 是你 我看见你偷了这个
Hey, you! Hey, you. I see you steal this.
-这是我的 -我看见你偷的
- This is mine! - I seen you take it!
我没偷 这是我的
I didn't steal it! It's mine!
电影精选列表