Men, babies, doesn't matter.
知己最重要
We're soul mates.
她的话为今天画上了完美的句点
It was the perfect end to a perfect day.
-早上好 -早上好 女士
- Good morning. - Good morning, miss.
她们去哪了
Where is everyone?
正在露台吃早餐
Oh, they're having breakfast on the terrace.
这是给萨曼莎的吗 我可以看吗
Is this Samantha's? may I?
请便
As you wish.
谢谢
Thanks.
一直以来 她写的每一本书
"And on and on, one by one,
都会讽刺一下传统结婚誓言
she lampoons the traditional wedding vows."
誓言本身就是讽刺
Yeah. It's a satire.
而且好笑
And it's hilarious.
等到才女布莱德肖
"Until the talented Bradshaw is
领悟到婚姻生活的复杂性
better able to grasp the complexities of married life...
我们会建议她最好免开尊口
she would be better advised to explore the vow of silence."
建议他有多远滚多远
And he would be better advised to go fuck himself.
天哪
God.
《纽约客》
The New Yorker.
这二十年来我一直是它的读者
I have been carrying it around in my purse for 20 years.
更可恶的是 他们居然把我画成这样
And to make it worse, they turned me into a cartoon...
在我的嘴上画胶带
and slapped tape across my mouth.
你就当是赞美你
Take it as a compliment.
你的一言一行太有影响力了
You have a strong female voice
他们自愧不如
and this guy is intimidated.
我突然意识到
You know, I'm just realizing,
老板不待见的不是我说话的声调
it wasn't my tone of voice that my boss didn't like.
而是因为我的能力
It was the fact that I had a voice.
美国男人表面上能与强势的女人和平共处
Men in the U.S. pretend they're comfortable with strong women...
可实际上 大多数男人
but really, a lot of them would
还是希望咱们蒙着面纱吃薯条
prefer us eating french fries behind our veils.
一语中的
Word.
我应该只写自己熟悉的单身生活
I should've just stuck to writing about what I know: being single.
可你已经结婚了
But you're not.
我是结婚了
No, I'm married,
可大人物却提出每周分开两天的要求
and Big wants two days off.
-我觉得你们俩都想...-夏洛特
- I thought you both wanted... - Charlotte.
肯定会有人给出好的评价的
Well, there'll be other reviews. fabulous reviews.
咱们现在去逛街吧
No. but right now, I need you to go shopping.
帮我挑挑约会穿的衣服
We have to find me something for my date.
要性感的 不能激凸 不能暴露胳膊
Something sexy that doesn't show my tits,
及腹部赘肉
arms or belly.
-我想出去走走 -不如去泡温泉
- I think I'm gonna take a walk. - What about our spa day?
我没什么心情
I'm not in the mood. not in the mood.
你们去吧 玩得开心点
but you guys go, have fun.
晚上见
Okay, I'll see you later.
-你真的不去吗 -恩
- You sure? - Yeah.
-别忘了今晚八点一起吃饭 -知道了
- We have dinner reservations at 8. - Yeah.
女士
Miss?
我出去一下
I'm going out.
这杂♥志♥怎么跑她手里去了
I don't know how she got ahold of it.
不要薯泥了
No more yams.
有什么需要我效劳的吗 女士
Is there anything you'd like to do, miss?
没 谢谢你
No, thank you.
我想一个人走走
I think I'm gonna walk ahead, by myself.
我独自走在阿布扎比的海边
I walked along the Abu Dhabi beach.
从未感觉如此远离家乡
I had never felt so far away from home.
迷失自我
Or from myself.
我们泡温泉时还想你呢 今天过得如何
We missed you at the spa. how was your day?
-挺好的 -打扮得很漂亮嘛
- It was good. - Wow, you look great.
我约了艾登吃晚餐
I'm meeting Aidan for dinner.
那咱们改到五点吃饭吧
Oh, okay. We'll change our reservation to 5, then.
四点吧 萨曼莎晚上有约会
No, we're okay with four. Samantha's got that late date.
不用 我们约在他住的酒店里
Not necessary, because we're having dinner at his hotel.
他住的酒店
At his hotel.
那是个很大的中东酒店
Yeah. there's a great Middle Eastern place there.
口碑很好
It has the best, I don't know, something.
你为什么和他吃晚饭啊
Why are you having dinner with him?
难道我不能喝他吃晚饭吗
How can I not have dinner with him?
我们在地球的另一边邂逅
We bump into each other halfway around the world?
-是天意 -那又怎样
- I mean, it means something. - It doesn't mean anything.
你没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
你一直在说
You have been saying that
过去二十年发生的一切都有意义
everything means something for the last 20 years.
可是在中东的香料市场
But seeing Aidan at a
遇见艾登就不值得一提吗
spice souk in the Middle East means nothing.
你在玩火
I think you're playing with fire.
哈哈 我在玩火么
Oh, my God. now I'm playing with fire?
是你神经过敏
All right, you've gone crazy.
来到阿布扎比之后 你就神经兮兮的
Seriously, you're crazy in Abu Dhabi.
因为你担心你的婚姻
Just because you're worried about your marriage,
丈夫会出轨
everyone's gonna cheat.
祝你们晚餐吃得愉快
Have a good time at dinner.
没事吧
You okay?
我很累 先去休息了
Yeah. I'm just really, really tired. I'm gonna take a nap.
睡个好觉
Take a nice, long nap.
醒了之后我请你喝一杯
And then I'll buy you a drink.
九点 如何
How's 9 sound?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
晚上好
Hi.
晚上好
Hi.
霍布斯女士
Miss Hobbes.
既然这里有酒吧 干吗还往外跑
I thought, "Why go to a bar when we have a bar?"
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 你可以下班了
Thank you, Resir. You can go.
休息好了吗
How was your nap?
睡的很香
I slept hard.
你需要睡眠 当妈妈太辛苦了
You needed it. Being a mother kicks your ass.
再累也值得
Yes, but the benefits make it worth it.
我们现在离家很远
We're 6700 miles away from everyone.
有什么话你可以跟我说
You can say it to me.
我也是个母亲
I'm a mother too.
说什么
Say what?
那些你想说
All the things you're thinking,
但又说不出口的话
but you won't allow yourself to say out loud.
好吧 我先说
Okay. I'll go first.
我很爱布莱迪
As much as I love Brady...
爱到无法用语言表达
...and I do love him more than words...
我不仅想当一个称职的母亲
...being a mother is not enough.
我还记挂着我的工作
I miss my job.
你别这么看着我
You're not gonna leave me
让我感觉自己是个很差劲的母亲
hanging out feeling like the worst mother, are you?
好
Okay.
嗯
Well...
-我爱我的孩子们 -我知道
- I love my girls. - I know that.
可是
But
没有她们在我身边 我过得很舒服
I have enjoyed not having them around.
-我需要休息 -没错
- I needed a break. - Yes, you did.
萝丝整天哭 没日没夜
Rose cries all day, every day.
我快崩溃了
It's driving me crazy.
真不知道这几个月
I have been watching you for months.
你是怎么过来的
I don't know how you're doing it.
有时我就跑到别的房♥间 关上门
Sometimes I go in the other room and I close the door...
任由她哭闹 我是不是很可恶
and I just let her scream. isn't that awful?
这是在锻炼她 喝一杯
No, that's survival. take a sip.
你知道吗
And can I tell you something else?
我很内疚
I feel guilty.
超级内疚
I feel so guilty,
我最大的心愿就是有个美满的家庭
because all I ever prayed for was to have a family.
如今我有两个漂亮的女儿
And now I have these two beautiful girls.
嗯
电影精选列表