Let me just get them...
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
那么 好的 好的
So, yes, yes.
我要了
I'll take them.
谢谢
Thank you.
好漂亮
So pretty.
稍等...
Just...
谢谢
Thank you.
这些 一共多少钱
So, for this, how much?
一百迪拉姆[摩洛哥货币]
One hundred dirham.
-二十美元吗 -是的
- Twenty dollars? - Yes.
-加上鞋吗 -是的
- For shoes? - Yes.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
这是一百 谢谢
That's 100. Thank you.
不用了 放在我包里就好
Oh, you know what, I'll just put the shoes in my purse.
我腾腾地方
Okay. I'm just gonna make room.
这是开始祷告的声音吗
Is that the call to prayer?
是的
Yes.
就在这里 在旧城阿布扎比中心
And there, in the middle of Old Abu Dhabi,
我邂逅旧爱
was an old love.
-那个人把它们藏后面了 -艾登
- The guy hid them back there - Aidan.
这是我有过的最美丽的幻觉
This is the best mirage that I've ever had.
还有一次在亚利桑那被佩奥特掌扎得
And I did some peyote once in Arizona
晕头转向
that blew my head off.
快来让我抱抱你
Come here, you.
这里让抱抱吗
Is this allowed here?
怎么会...
What the...?
你怎么...你怎么会来阿布扎比的
Abu Dhabi? What? You? Why?
我听说这里鞋卖♥♥的很便宜
Well, I heard about this amazing deal on shoes.
开玩笑啦 我和她们几个一起来的
No, I'm here with the girls.
萨曼莎给我们弄到的公♥关♥福利旅行
Yeah, Samantha worked us all in on her free PR trip.
你是...怎么会到这来
And you? What?
这是我采购之旅的第三站
I'm on the third leg of a buying trip.
先去的巴厘岛 印度 然后是这儿
Bali, India, here.
我卖♥♥家具的时候配上进口毛毯
Yeah, I import rugs to sell with the furniture...
怎么越说越像陌生人了 快来再抱抱
and I'm talking like I don't know you. Come here again.
天哪
Holy moly.
我和米兰达一起来的 我不知...
You know, Miranda's here with me, so, I don't...
不如一起吃点烤肉串还是什么的
Shall we grab a kebab or a whatever?
该死 我得跟那几个合伙人吃午饭
Shoot. I have to eat lunch with my business partners.
他们不太习惯跟女士一起吃饭
And they don't cotton to the ladies at the lunches.
早知道就带头巾袍来了
I knew I should've packed my burqa.
我们吃完午饭后会去其它城市
We're going to a different city after lunch.
明天就回来
I'll be back tomorrow.
能请你去吃饭吗 就你我两个人
Can I take you out to dinner, just you and me?
这个嘛...
Oh. Uh...
我还不知道她们是怎么计划的
Well, I don't really know what the girls have planned.
你知道米兰达把我们行程安排得很...
You know, Miranda's got us scheduled pretty...
没关系的 你有时间的话...
It's okay. Look, if you have the time...
当地人可说过
the locals say that the
我酒店餐厅的麻哈麻拉[菜]是一绝啊
restaurant at my hotel has the best muhammara in town.
这是我的全球通手♥机♥号♥
That's my international cell.
全球通手♥机♥
International cell.
看你 成功人士了
Look at you, all grown-up.
我得先走了
I should get going.
他们觉得让别人等着很失礼
They consider it rude to keep people waiting here.
拜
Bye.
他们还觉得
They also consider it
不打给前男友共进晚餐也很失礼哦
rude not to call an old boyfriend for dinner.
凯莉
Carrie!
多么神奇啊
How weird is this?
他看起来怎么样
How did he look?
一点都没老
Like no time had gone by.
-你告诉他你结婚了吗 -告诉了
- Did you tell him you and Big got married? - Yes.
我一见面就说
Those were the first words out of my mouth.
"这么巧在阿布扎比遇见
"Hey, we're here in Abu Dhabi
我和那个你恨透了的男人结婚了"
and I married that man you hated."
-他还是有妇之夫 -不知道
- Is he still married? - I have no idea.
带着婚戒没
Was he wearing a wedding ring?
应该是带了
I believe he was.
你会约他吃晚饭吗
Are you gonna have dinner with him?
我们这是友谊之旅
We're here to spend time together.
-就我们四个 -这就对了
- Just the four of us. - Right.
大腿收一收
Um, legs.
米兰达 这是游泳池好不好
Miranda, I'm at the pool.
-还要我多保守 -穿鲨鱼皮比基尼吧
- What am I supposed to wear? - How about a burkini?
礼品店有卖♥♥哦
Yeah, they have them at the gift shop.
去它的吧
Forget about them.
快看
Look.
泳池边 澳大利亚橄榄球队
Arriving at the pool, direct from a sweaty practice match:
直接从大汗淋漓的赛场而来
The Australian rugby team.
谁点了美味的澳洲香肠
Who ordered the Aussie sausage?
大事不妙了
This is a disaster.
看着满满一泳池的性感到爆的帅哥
I have a whole pool of testosterone from down under...
我居然一点性趣也没有
and I'm not feeling anything down under.
终于来了 我的雌激素正式放空
It's official. The estrogen has left the building.
我以"友谊之旅"的名义郑重指出
Okay, I am pulling an interfriendtion.
如果不让我说哈里的事
If I can't talk anymore about Harry...
那也不许她再提什么荷尔蒙了
then she can't talk anymore about hormones.
我再也吃不下红薯了
I can't eat any more yams.
抹点儿试试
Couldn't hurt.
姑娘们 我们来这儿是找乐子的
Ladies, we came here to have fun together.
我 作为一个超级控制狂
And I, being the type-A control freak that I am...
已经排了满满的阿布扎比日夜欢乐计划
have planned a full day and night of big Abu Dhabi fun.
我要把这次"友谊之旅"
I am gonna turn this interfriendtion...
变为"有乐之旅"
into an interfuntion.
还是没感觉
Still nothing.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 高鲁
Thank you, Gaurau.
-天哪 -你不是说我们来吃午饭吗
- Oh, my. - You said we were going to lunch.
是啊 先骑骆驼再吃饭 多好玩啊
We are. Camels, then lunch. It'll be fun.
不是说不好玩
Not to not be fun...
不过 我没穿能骑骆驼的衣服啊
...but I'm not really dressed to get on a camel.
我早安排好了
I've got that covered.
-什么 -酒店的礼物
- What? - Gift of the hotel.
别担心 我都是让阿卜杜勒精挑细选的
And don't worry, I had Abdul pick them out.
真的假的
Serious?
在贝都因帐篷里更衣可以吗
Care to change in the Bedouin tent?
贝都因 巴斯
Bedouin, Bath
还有什么更异域情调的吗
and Beyond.
还是没信♥号♥♥
Still nothing.
谢谢你 高鲁 可以
Thank you, Gaurau, yes.
真是太激动人心了
This is very exciting suddenly.
扶我一把 等等
Help. Wait, wait. Help.
鞋跟 有沙子 好烫啊
Heels. Sand. Hot.
-我开始潮热 -你好得很
- I'm having a hot flash. - You're fine.
真的 已经开始了
Seriously, they're starting.
听好 在阿♥拉♥伯大沙漠里骑骆驼
Look, you're on a camel in the middle of the Arabian desert.
你要是不潮不热 那八成是就死翘翘了
If you're not having a hot flash, you're dead.
-觉得怎么样 -太爽了
- What do you think? - This is fabulous.
是我电♥话♥ 天哪 我电♥话♥响了
There's my phone. Oh, my God. It's my phone.
这是那家公♥司♥的号♥码信♥号♥♥这么好
Who's her long distance provider.
喂 哈里 你都在干什么呢
Hello, Harry? What have you been doing?
我把你吵醒了吗
I woke you up?
哈里 等下 这信♥号♥♥不好
Harry, wait. You're going in and out.
你现在能听见了吗
Can you hear me now?
哈里
Harry?
米兰达 我要掉下去了
Miranda, I'm falling!
先生 她要掉下去了
Sir, she's falling!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-谢谢你 -没事
电影精选列表