真是太棒了
Very, very nice.
而且还刻了字
And it's engraved.
"我和你
"Me and you.
只有我们俩"
Just us two."
我的礼物在卧室里
Your gift is in the bedroom.
最好是我还没见过的
There better be something in there I haven't already seen.
我见过这桌子了
Well, I've seen the desk.
可你还没见过桌子里的东西
But you haven't seen what's in the desk.
目前最先进的 平板电视
A state-of-the-art flat-screen.
睡觉的时候 把它抱在怀里
And when bedtime comes, take them in your arms...
-还有 -进入梦乡
- And... - into your dreams.
动物机器人推出狗狗系列 可单独购买♥♥
WowWee Alive comes in pups. Each sold separately from WowWee.
这样我们就能蜷在被窝里看黑白老电影了
So we can lay in bed and watch old black-and-white movies.
我只听见了"老"字
The only word I heard in that sentence was "Old."
别这样 你记不记得我们在酒店
Come on. You remember how nice it was...
看《一夜风流》那次 多惬意啊
at the hotel watching It Happened One Night.
是的 那次很不错
Yes. And it was nice
因为只有一次 还是在酒店里
because it only happened one night in a hotel.
我搞砸了吗
Did I fuck up?
送个首饰就会很不错啊
Well, a piece of jewelry would've been nice.
你能邀请我和大人物
Can you get me and Big...
去史密斯的首映式吗
invited to Smith's premiere?
-当然 没问题 -太好了
- Oh, yeah, sure. - Good.
我觉得我们需要焕发点魅力
I think we need some glamour.
知道吗 那个电视和那些外卖♥♥
You know, the television and the ordering in...
好像顶着"已婚人士"的标签一样
it's just getting a little too "Mr. And Mrs. Married."
-你会很享受的 -是啊
- You'll have a good time. - Yeah.
瞧啊
Look at that.
真不错
Very nice.
做首映式礼服简直无敌了
It is a fabulous dress for the premiere.
要是我穿这件 他们会说什么
What's the worst thing they could say about me in this dress?
"她以为她是谁"
"Who the hell does she think she is?"
我就想听这个
Just went to the top of my list.
那 你和史密斯
So, um, you and Smith.
你们一起去首映式 以什么关系
You're going to this premiere together as?
就是朋友
Oh, honey, just friends.
不过要是我喜欢那电影 我就上他
But I may throw him a fuck if I like the movie.
真有你的 这样就不用在意那些评论了
Oh, that's nice. That should take the edge off the reviews.
凯莉 好久没在这看到你了
Carrie. I haven't seen you here in forever.
是啊 最近在忙装♥修♥ 顾不上臭美了
Yeah, I know. I've been cheating on fashion with furniture.
需要些什么
So, what can I help you with?
给我朋友萨曼莎寻觅一件红毯礼服
Well, we need to find a red-carpet look for my friend Samantha here.
已经找到了
And I think we found it.
这件会不会有点太嫩了
Is that maybe a little young?
我不知道
I don't know.
你觉得我有多老
Exactly how old do you think I am?
这根本不是问题
And not that it matters...
我他妈五十二了 就要穿这件
but I am 50-fucking-2 and I will rock this dress.
我去给你找个试衣间
I'll get you a changing room.
你的写作怎么样了 还在《时尚》吗
So Carrie, how's the writing going? Still working for Vogue?
-自♥由♥职业 -真棒
- Freelance. - Oh, that's fabulous.
你一定要这样对她吗
You had to do that to her?
要不她怎么吸取教训
Well, how else is she gonna learn?
说到《时尚》
And speaking of Vogue...
趁着你的新书发布
they want you to write a piece...
他们希望你写篇东西
to accompany the release of your book.
好啊
Oh, great.
有高端媒体评论这本书没
Has there been any long-lead press reaction to the book yet?
还没 不过我担♥保♥都会是赞扬之声的
Not yet, but I'm sure it'll all be fabulous.
是你吗
Is that you?
我觉得是
I hope so.
-还能是谁啊 -送外卖♥♥的
- Who else has a key? - The Gristedes delivery boy.
是吗
Really?
你想要送餐上门 总得冒点风险
Well, you know, you want food at home, that's a risk you take.
别放松得太早
Don't get too comfortable on that couch.
我们马上要出席首映式了
We have to be at the premiere in an hour.
今晚吗
Is that tonight?
-周一啊 -是的
- On a Monday? - Yes.
我们周一不出门的
We don't go out on Mondays.
首先 我不知道我们有这规矩
Well, first of all, I didn't know we didn't...
其次 有什么问题吗
and second of all, problem?
股市跌了一百个点
The market fell a hundred points...
还得要我穿戴整齐
and now I have to get dressed up...
去参加娱乐活动
and go to some Hollywood thing?
你只要换件干净衣服就行了
All you have to do is put on a fresh shirt.
你不能一个人去吗
Can't you go without me?
我不想一个人去 我想和你一起去
I don't wanna go without you. I wanna go with you.
这才是关键
That's the point.
我和你 一起去寻欢作乐
Me and you out on the town.
我已经玩了三十年了
I've been out on the town for 30 years.
已经玩够了 丫头
I've seen the town, kid.
你去和朋友们好好享受吧
You go have fun with your friends.
可我想和你待在一起
But I wanna spend time with you.
如果你想和我待在一起 那就别去了
Oh, well, if you wanna spend time with me, we'll stay here.
待在家里 你把这布置得很完美
At our home. Which you made so perfect.
你就是不想把屁♥股♥从沙发上挪开
You just don't want to get your ass off the couch.
好吧 好吧 你不去了
All right, fine. Stay.
我和史丹佛一起去
I'll go with Stanford.
好
Okay.
情报 这是什么
Information. What is it?
那是什么
What's that?
我从麦迪逊大街新开的日本料理
Oh, I picked up some dinner
买♥♥的晚餐
from that new Japanese place on Madison.
在这些新事物改变历史之前
Before their acquisition changed history,
在融合与确定性之前
before the merger, certainty...
在行动和了解之前 汤森路透
before action, knowledge. Thomson Reuters.
把它干了 马上出发
Throw this back. We're going.
-我以为我不用去了 -我改主意了
- I thought you just said... - I changed my mind.
你真想在人堆里挤来挤去
Do you really want to be pushed and shoved in a crowd
吃乱七八糟的东西吗
and eat bad catered food?
是的 我就想在人堆里挤来挤去
Yes. Yes. I'm dying to be pushed and shoved in a crowd...
吃乱七八糟的东西
and eat bad catered food.
除了外卖♥♥ 我什么都想吃
I'm dying to eat anything that doesn't come in a takeout box.
干了 我给你拿件干净衣服
Bottoms up. I'll put out a fresh shirt.
影迷站右边 让模特走左边
Fans on the right, take models to the left.
我觉得我们穿得过于正式了 你说呢
I think we're a little overdressed, don't you?
请别走在红毯上
Please walk off the red carpet.
我们是贵宾 看见了吗
Oh, we're VIPs. See?
亮出你的镯子
Show your bracelets.
亮出你的镯子
Show your bracelet.
史密斯 这边
Smith! Right here!
-再来一张 -再来一张
- One more. - One more.
萨曼莎可真够火♥辣♥的
Samantha looks smoking hot.
那裙子会不会太嫩了
Is that dress maybe a little young?
-麦莉 -麦莉
- Miley! - Miley!
-麦莉 -也许吧
- Miley! - Maybe.
圣母玛利亚
Mother of God.
她和青春玉女麦莉·赛勒斯撞衫了
She's wearing the same dress as teen queen Miley Cyrus.
尴尬了 不过我没法不围观
I know what's gonna happen, but I can't look away.
这就是红毯遇难记
It's a red-carpet Hindenburg.
-看这边 麦莉 -这边
- Right this way, Miley! - Over here!
尴尬的平方
Awkward times two.
麦莉 麦莉 那是你妈妈吗
Miley! Miley, is that your mother?
麦莉 麦莉 看这边 麦莉
Miley! Miley, right here! Miley!
有时候 闺蜜可以是你从来没见过的人
Sometimes, a girlfriend is a girl you've never even met.
裙子真漂亮
Great dress.
谢谢
Thanks for saying that.
在好莱坞 任何事都无可厚非
And all is right in Hollywood.
刚被推了一下
Just got pushed.
派对上 贵宾厅里的萨曼莎
In the VIP room at the after-party...
电影精选列表