你咋听出这层意思的
Is that how you heard it?
其实 我们也管不着
Well, it's not really any of our business.
可是他亲口说的耶
Except, he told us.
我的意思是
I'm just saying, I think
每对夫妻都有权约法三章
every couple has the right to make their own rules.
不尽然吧 婚姻非儿戏
Well, not really. It's marriage.
-有人想来杯鸡尾酒吗 -我
- Hey, who wants a cocktail? - Oh, I do.
顺便看看有吃的吗 我想来点点心
And see if they have any food. I need a little nosh.
八年之后
Eight years later,
她终于成了一个犹太人
she's finally a Jew.
斯坦尼 你可真纯洁
Oh, Stanny. You're wearing white.
宛若处子
Like a virgin.
情窦初开
Touched for the very first time.
你觉得婚礼安排的怎么样
So, what do you think of everything?
你居然有天鹅
You have swans.
-过分了吗 -天鹅怎么能是多余呢
- Too much? - When are swans ever too much?
我也不知道怎么想到的
I don't know what came over me.
记得吗 有年夏天我就迷上可乐了
Remember that summer when I got hooked on coke?
-记得 -就是那种感觉
- Mm. - This was like that.
你瘦了很多
Well, you dropped quite a bundle.
打十九岁起 我就等着这一天呢
Well, I've been saving for this day since I was 19.
你一直都相信婚姻吗
You always knew you were gonna get married?
没错 只是我以为
Yes. I just thought
会娶个能干的胖乎乎的犹太老婆
it would be to a chubby, patient Jewish girl.
透露一下 安东尼正在外边宣称
FYI, Anthony's out there telling people
你准他偷腥
he's allowed to cheat.
我知道
I know.
他讨厌循规蹈矩 所以对着干
He hates the tradition so he pushes against it.
这你就准他了
So he is allowed to cheat?
对 不过只能在那四十五个
Yes, but only in the 45 states
不承认同性婚姻的州
where we're not legally married.
好了 我来帮忙
Okay, now you do mine.
"凯莉·普雷斯顿"
"Carrie Preston"?
不行吗
What?
不是 有点吃惊
Nothing, I'm just surprised
我参加你的婚礼
not to be "Bradshaw"
居然不是以本姓"布莱德肖"
at your wedding.
婚礼策划人觉得
The wedding planner said that
夫妻就要同姓列出
couples are always listed under their married names.
也有道理
Oh, that makes sense.
你会冠安东尼的姓吗
Are you taking Anthony's name?
不会 我们都是男人
No. We're guys.
"男人" 照照镜子吧
"Guys"? Have you seen yourself in the mirror,
迪奥行头夫人
Lady Dior?
臭丫头
Bitch.
有没有人送来我的...
Hey, did anybody send up my, um...?
襟花上写的也许是"普雷斯顿"
Now, the boutonniere may say "Preston."
但帽子
But the hat
一定是"布莱德肖."
says "Bradshaw."
日出 日落
Sunrise, sunset
日出 日落
Sunrise, sunset
时光飞逝
Swiftly flow the days
幼苗在一夜之间成长为向日葵
Seedlings turn overnight to sunflowers
在我们注视下绽放
Blossoming even as we gaze
日出 日落
Sunrise, sunset
和凯莉在一起的那个直男帅哥是谁
Who's that hot straight guy with Carrie?
是安东尼的弟弟 尼基
That's Anthony's brother,
你怎么知道他是直男
How can you tell that he's straight?
天分
It's a gift.
还有比这更同志的婚礼吗
Could this wedding get any gayer?
快看 谁主婚呢
Look who's marrying them.
我的妈啊
Oh, my...
丽莎怎么会同意来主持呢
Why would Liza say yes to this?
万有引力
It's a law of physics.
只要有地方
Any time there's this
阳气太盛
much gay energy in one room,
就一准儿找的到丽莎
Liza manifests.
一会儿功夫 就到了
A little while later, it was time
新人交换誓言的时刻
for Stanford and Anthony to exchange vows.
这对新朗娘自己写了誓..."新郎娘"
And now, the brooms have written their own v..."Brooms"?
新郎 新娘 新郎娘
Bride, groom. Broom.
新郎娘 太有才了
Oh, broom. Oh, that's marvelous.
谢谢你 丽莎·明妮莉
Thank you, Liza Minnelli.
现在安静
Quiet, now.
婚礼是严肃的时刻
Weddings are serious.
至少我是这么听说的
At least that's what I've heard.
算不上是一见钟情
"It was not exactly love at first sight.
可是 事实证明那是爱
But it turns out, it was love.
你是第一个接受我的...
You are the first man to accept me...
我的全部的人
for the man that I actually am."
这就是潜移默化的传统
That's the thing about tradition.
不管你喜不喜欢
Like it or not, it sneaks in.
恭喜
Mazeltov!
恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.
单身的姑娘们 单身的姑娘们
All the single ladies! All the single ladies!
单身的姑娘们 单身的姑娘们
All the single ladies! All the single ladies!
单身的姑娘们 举起手来
All the single ladies! Now put your hands up!
在俱乐部里 我们刚刚分手
Up in the club we just broke up,
现在自己找点乐子
I'm doing my own little thing,
你去而复返 指指点点
You decided to dip. But now you wanna trip
因为另一个哥们儿看上我了
'Cause another guy noticed me
我们互相来电
I'm up on him. He's up on me.
别管他
Don't pay him any attention!
为了你三年流尽泪
Cried my tears three good years!
别对我抓狂
Can't be mad at me!
要是你真喜欢 那就戴枚戒指在这吧
'Cause if you liked it. Then you should've put a ring on it!
要是你真喜欢 那就戴枚戒指在这吧
If you liked it. Then you should've put a ring on it!
别对我抓狂 不就看见他对我有意
Don't be mad. Once you see that he wants it!
要是你真喜欢 那就戴枚戒指在这吧
If you liked it. Then you should've put a ring on it!
别拿老一套对付我
Don't treat me to the things of the world!
我可不是普通的姑娘
I'm not that kind of girl!
怎样了
Hey. How's everything?
还好 萝丝给她找了不少麻烦
Fine. Rose is giving her a hard time.
要我过去看看吗
Should I go up to the room?
要你过去还带保姆干吗
What was the point of bringing the nanny out here, then?
-没什么事吧 -没事
- Is everything okay? - Yeah,
萝丝有点让我们抓狂
Rose is just driving us a little crazy.
不至于 那孩子就是脾气难捉摸
No, not crazy. She's just a little fussy.
其他都还好
Everything's fine.
决定不了 那就独守孤寂
If you don't you'll be alone
我将一去不返 无影无踪
And like a ghost I'll be gone
要是你真喜欢 那就戴枚戒指在这吧
If you liked it. Then you should've put a ring on it!
要是你真喜欢 那就戴枚戒指在这吧
If you liked it. Then you should've put a ring on it!
别对我抓狂 不就看见他对我有意
Don't be mad! Once you see that he wants it!
要是你真喜欢 那就戴枚戒指在这吧
If you liked it. Then you should've put a ring on it!
要是你真喜欢 那就戴枚戒指在这吧
If you liked it. Then you should've put a ring on it!
要是你真喜欢 那就戴枚戒指在这吧
If you liked it. Then you should've put a ring on it!
别对我抓狂 不就看见他对我有意
Don't be mad! Once you see that he wants it!
要是你真喜欢 那就戴枚戒指在这吧
If you liked it. Then you should've put a ring on it!
好运
Good luck.
我知道早结婚的好处了
Now I know why we got married.
不用跟着这首歌♥跳舞
So we wouldn't have to dance to that song at weddings.
只为这个原因吗
That the only reason?
是的
Yeah.
-我要试试你的头冠 -没问题
- I have to try on your crown. - Oh, you have to.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我正在吻你呢
Hey, I'm kissing here.
必须得接 是他打来的
I have to. It's from him.
今天是周末 你在参加婚礼
It's Saturday. You're at a wedding.
你不知道他有多恨我吗
Did I mention that he hates me?
电影精选列表