No, we're all virgins.
谢谢
Thank you.
请千万 千万 轻点 谢谢
Super, super, super gentle. Thank you, thank you.
我很抱歉 但是...
I am sorry, but...
你行李里有毒品吗
do you have any drugs in your luggage?
没有 只是些荷尔蒙激素
No. Just my hormones.
告诉我这不是真的
You gotta be kidding me.
我很抱歉 阿联酋的法规
I am sorry. It is just a UAE law.
但这些都是天然 从山药中提炼的
But they're all natural. They're made from yams.
女士们 这些不是毒品
Ladies, these are not drugs.
我需要联♥系♥大使或使♥馆♥...
Okay, I need to speak to an ambassador or an embassy...
或者处于更年期的人
or someone in menopause.
萨曼莎 冷静下来
Samantha, please calm down.
这会非常 非常难办
This is getting very, very midnight express.
好吧 拿走它们吧
Okay. Fine, take them.
要是没有这些面霜和维生素的话
Without those creams and vitamins,
我马上就回更年期了
I will go ricocheting back into menopause.
放松 就一周
Relax, it's one week.
这话跟我的要冒出来的胡子说去
Tell that to the beard I'll be growing.
我们把您与谢赫·哈立德的会面
We've set your meeting
安排在了旅程最后
with Sheikh Khalid for the end of your trip...
在那之前 您和您的朋友将体验到
after you and your friends have experienced...
阿布扎比为您提供的优质服务
the best of what Abu Dhabi has to offer.
体验现在开始
Which starts right now.
您全程的交通工具
Yours for the entire trip.
四辆全新的迈巴♥赫♥
Four new Maybachs.
我们需要四辆吗
Wow, do we need all four?
安排的就是四辆
It is already arranged.
我自己独享私人空调
I'll be in my own private air conditioning.
我在此与您分别
I will be departing from you here.
旅店正静候您光临
The hotel awaits your arrival.
如果有任何需要
If you need me for anything,
请一定告诉我们
please do not hesitate to ask.
你能帮我看看我的手♥机♥
Could you help me check and make sure...
能否接到国外信♥号♥♥
that my iPhone has the proper international code?
我想这点小事
I think that we can find someone not
不必劳人♥大♥驾吧
so official to help with that.
他说找他的
He offered.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 干什么呢
Hey, what's the holdup?
我们还要尽情游历阿布扎比呢
We got a lot of Abu Dhabi to do.
阿布扎比一游
Abu Dhabi do.
欢迎来到阿布扎比
Welcome to Abu Dhabi.
-谢谢 -荣幸之至
- Thank you. - Pleasure.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们远离故土了[出自《绿野仙踪》]
Oh, Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.
琼斯女士吗
Miss Jones?
我是萨菲尔 酒店经理
I am Mr. Safir, the hotel manager.
航♥班♥还满意吗
I trust your flight was pleasant?
就像张魔毯
Like a magic carpet.
-真迷人 给你 -谢谢
- How charming. For you. - Oh, thank you.
-给你 -谢谢
- Please, for you. - Thank you.
请...谢谢
Please... Oh, thank you.
女士们 请走这边
This way, if you please, ladies.
我们在阿布扎比怎么给小费
How do we tip in Abu Dhabi?
你有碎宝石吗
Have you got any loose rubies?
酒店为您准备了
We have many wonderful things planned
很多娱乐项目
for you at the hotel.
-真华丽 -谢谢
- Oh. This is gorgeous. - Thank you.
请享用阿♥拉♥伯咖啡
And, please, some Arabic coffee.
-谢谢 -用玫瑰水和小茴香制成的
- Thank you. - Made with rose water and cumin.
意思是"谢谢"
That means "Thank you."
-你会说阿♥拉♥伯语吗 -还不太会
- You speak Arabic? - Not yet.
过谦了
Well, you're off to a great start.
味道很独特
It's different.
不是你的菜
Not your cup of tea.
-那些是什么人 -谢谢
- What's with all the men? - Thank you.
是世界杯球员
Oh, the World Cup trials are here.
他们把球[蛋蛋]也带来了吗
Did they also bring their balls?
对 他们有非常多的球[蛋蛋]
Yes, they have many, many balls.
这边是您的私人电梯
This way please, for your private elevator.
-我们有私人电梯 -显然
- We have a private elevator? - Apparently.
这不是为我们准备的
This can't be for us.
我们肯定来错地方了
We must not be in the right place.
我有生之中第一次
No, for once in my life,
毫不疑惑地说出
I can say without a shadow of a doubt...
这就是我该来的地方
I am in the exact right place.
谁定的这些帅哥
Who ordered the cute?
欢迎来到朱厄尔套房♥
Welcome to the Jewel Suite.
-哪位是琼斯小姐 -是我
- Who is Miss Jones? - I am.
我们热烈欢迎您和您的贵宾
We are thrilled to welcome you and your guests.
-谢谢 -阿卜杜勒是您的侍者
- Thank you. - Abdul will be your butler...
琼斯小姐
Miss Jones.
-布莱德肖小姐 -是我
- Miss Bradshaw? - Oh, that's me.
我是高鲁 为您服务
I am Gaurau. I will be here to serve you.
谢谢
Thank you.
瑞萨尔服侍霍比斯小姐
And Resir for Miss Hobbes.
是霍布斯
It's "Hobbes."
十分抱歉
I'm so very sorry.
不 这...
No, it's...
这不是大事 没关系
It's not a big deal. It's fine.
阿达曼服侍约克小姐
And Adman for Miss York.
如果您愿意 请随我们来
If you will, please, follow us.
我们每人都有侍者吗
We each get our own butler?
说得通 我们每人都有车
Makes sense, we each get our own car.
-圆顶大厅 -约克小姐 这边
- Rotunda. Miss York, this way, if you will.
约克吗 怎么不叫葛登不莱特了
"York"? What happened to "Goldenblatt"?
-这是中东 -是新兴的中东
- It's the Middle East. - It's the new Middle East.
还是中东
It's the Middle East.
这是书房♥ 配有私人酒吧
This is the den. Complete with its own private bar.
女士们 尽情地喝吧
Belly up, ladies.
还设有私人餐厅
There is also a private kitchen available
日夜供应
for you day and night.
梦想成真了
Dream come true.
这里是非正式的休息室
In here, you will find your informal lounge.
那边是双闺房♥
Through there, the double boudoir.
-闺蜜 -闺蜜
- Roomies. - Roomies.
这边是沙龙
And in here, the formal salon.
女士们 请移步露台...
And, ladies, out on the terrace...
您可以俯瞰整座院落
you have an overview of the entire grounds.
还设有酒吧游泳池
There's also a bar pool,
五个国际餐厅和一个温泉疗养中心...
five international restaurants, a spa...
健身中心和夜♥总♥会♥...
a fitness center, a nightclub...
当然还有海滨和沙滩俱乐部
and, of course, the beach and beach clubs.
在晚餐后
I've taken the liberty of arranging
我为各位安排了按♥摩♥
massages for you, followed by an early dinner.
之后您可以安睡一整晚
Then you can have a good night's rest
明天醒来神清气爽
and wake up tomorrow fresh.
我对你刚才的安排
There's nothing I don't love about
非常满意
everything you just said.
阿卜杜勒为您端来了饮品
Here is Abdul with drinks.
如果您有其他需要...
If there is anything you need...
请务必告知我 我们随时为您服务
please do not hesitate to ask. We are at your service.
这些长袍叫阿巴雅思
The robes are called abayas...
蒙住了全脸
and the veil that
只露出眼睛的面纱叫尼卡巴
covers everything except the eyes is a niqab.
这肯定影响了肉毒杆菌的销量
Certainly cuts back on the Botox bill.
"女性的穿着
"Women are required to dress
不能对他人具有性吸引力"
in a way that does not attract sexual attention."
萨曼莎 你是不是该...
Samantha, you gotta...
我们这是在酒店 自♥由♥场所
We're at the hotel. It's a free zone.
还是注意点吧 出于尊重
电影精选列表