你弄坏了我的柏金包
You broke my Birkin!
抱歉 误会
Sorry. Mistake.
避孕套 避孕套 是的 是避孕套
Condoms! Condoms, yes! Condoms!
-我是有性生活的 -好了 好了
- I have sex! - Okay, okay.
-萨曼莎 -是啊 没错
- Samantha. - Yes! Yes!
我带着避孕套
I have condoms!
他们在那
Here they are!
来呀
Bite me!
-来呀 狠我啊 -不 不 不
- Bite me! Oh, bite me! - No, no, no.
走 走 快点走
Go, go. Keep going.
把外套穿上
Put your jacket on.
还担心人老珠黄吗
You're worried about getting old?
你就跟年轻时一摸一样
You're exactly the same as when I met you.
-是的 真棒 -他们一直跟着我们
- Yes, I am. Good for me. - Oh, they're following us.
是 因为那是大忌
Yes, because that was major disrespect.
是违法的
And it's against the law.
-那我们该怎么办呢 -继续走
- So, what do we do? - Just keep walking and pray...
祈祷没人报♥警♥
no one calls a cop.
他们好像希望我们跟着
I think they want us to follow them.
-跟着他们吧 -好的 走
- I think we should. - Okay, go.
好的
Okay.
好了 好了 来了
All right. All right. Here we go.
你们好
Hello.
不用怕 欢迎你们
You are welcome, you are welcome.
刚才的表现真精彩
That was quite a show outside.
糟透了
Terrible.
如此不敬
So disrespectful.
是的
Yes.
我很欣赏
I quite enjoyed it.
那些男人要恼怒几个星期了
And the men will be outraged for weeks.
几个月 甚至 好几年 恼下去吧
For months. Some, perhaps years, ever!
麻烦给我一杯水可以吗 我快冒火了
Could I bother you for a glass of water? I'm burning up.
-可以 -潮热
- Yes. - Hot flashes.
对 她明白
Yeah. She knows.
你们看过这个吗
Have you read this?
今天我们书友会探讨这个
We are discussing it in our book club today.
-苏珊娜·萨默斯 -苏珊娜·萨默斯
- Suzanne Somers. - Suzanne Somers.
-苏珊娜·萨默斯 -苏珊娜·萨默斯
- Suzanne Somers. - Suzanne Somers.
家喻户晓的女士
Lady gets around.
他们把我的面霜都没收了
They took my creams.
我想你们是美国人吧
I take it you are visiting from the United States?
-来自纽约 -纽约吗
- New York City. - New York?
第五大道 卡内基音乐厅
Carnegie Hall, Fifth Avenue.
你去过纽约吗
You've been to New York?
不
No.
但我们热爱时尚
But we love the fashion.
-路易威登 -是的
- Louis Vuitton. - Yes.
对
Yes.
穿过另一个半球的干花店
And there, in a dried-flower shop, halfway across the world...
在数百年的传统掩盖之下
underneath hundreds of years of tradition...
是今春的时尚新品
was this year's spring collection.
-美艳动人 -无与伦比
- So beautiful. - So pretty.
她在说什么 她在说什么
What'd she say? What'd she say?
类似阿♥拉♥伯女人的事
Something, something, Arab women.
要喝点什么吗
Would you like anything to drink?
咖啡 茶 其他的
Coffee, tea? Anything, really.
抱歉 我们再不走就要错过航♥班♥了
Sorry. If we don't leave now, we'll miss our flight.
但那些恼怒的男人怎么办呢
But what about those angry men out there?
怎样才能浑然不觉地离开呢
How are we gonna get past them?
小意思
All clear.
这边
This way.
这边走
It's this way.
夏洛特哪儿去了
Hey, where's Charlotte?
她在你后面
She was behind you.
我知道 可是不见了
No, I know.
我真♥他♥妈♥想杀了她
I'm gonna fucking kill her.
如果我们错过航♥班♥ 就要乘客车回去了
If we miss that flight, we're flying home coach.
鞋 鞋 看鞋子
Shoes, the shoes. Look for her shoes.
她穿着紫色的高跟鞋
She was wearing purple peep-toe platforms.
-找到了 -是她
- Got it. - Right.
她在那
There she is.
夏洛特
Charlotte!
瞧 给女儿们
Look! For the girls!
出租车
Taxi!
-出租车 -这儿的女人都不打车吗
- Taxi! - Don't women here take cabs?
出租车
Taxi!
他们怎么能不停车 我们要来不及了
Why won't they stop? We're out of time.
我们要错过头等舱了
We're gonna get bumped from first class.
我已处在更年期 不要乘客车
I can't be in menopause and in coach.
有了 拿着
I have an idea. Hold this.
-她要干什么 -不知道
- What's she doing? - I don't know.
-快 -进去
- Oh, hurry. - Get in.
-我坐在前面 -非常感谢
- I'll get in the front. - Thank you so much.
先生 谢谢 是的
Thank you, sir. Oh, yes.
阿联酋机场
We're going to the Taj Al Saharaa.
谢谢
Thank you.
有要投诉的吗
Do you have anything to declare?
是的 我已经一团糟了
Yes. I'm a mess.
谢谢
Thank you.
有要投诉的吗
Do you have anything to declare?
果然 大人物没有如约到机场接我
Turns out, Big never met me at the airport like he promised.
威廉 谢谢
Thank you, William.
普雷斯顿太太 没问题
No problem, Mrs. Preston.
约翰
John?
大人物不在 也没有电视
No Big and no TV.
-妈妈回来啦 -妈妈回来啦
- Here comes Mommy. - Here comes Mommy.
-她来啦 -妈妈 你好
- Hey, there she is. - Mommy, hi.
打个招呼 打招呼吧
Let's say hello, let's say hello.
我好想你
Oh, I missed you so much.
你好 萝丝宝贝
Hi! Baby Rose.
亲爱的 你好
Hello, my love.
-想死你了 -妈妈
- I missed you so much. - Mommy.
不方便接听 请留言
I can't pick up, so please leave me a message.
是我 我回家了
Hi, it's me. I'm home.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
你好
Hi.
你一整天去哪儿了
Where you been all day?
四处游荡
Walking around.
消磨时间
Killing time.
折磨你
Torturing you.
奏效了
Well, it worked.
-我以为你再也不会回来了 -不
- I thought you weren't gonna come back. - Oh, no.
我是个成年人
I'm a grownup.
我发过誓的
And I made a vow.
还记得吗
Remember?
唯你永恒 唯我永恒
Ever thine, ever mine.
永恒你我
Ever ours.
你知道的
Just so you know...
这真让我心如刀割
that really tore me up.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
在我看来 面对婚姻
You know, it seems to me that you're a bit of a rookie...
你似乎仍然手足无措
when it comes to this whole marriage idea.
有了前车之鉴
And maybe in light of what happened...
我想在你
until you get a better
领悟婚姻的真谛前
understanding of what this is all about...
你需要一个提示器
you need a little reminder.
这是对你的惩罚
This is your punishment.
每天都要带着它
You have to wear this every day so that you remember...
记得你是已婚女士
you're married.
心甘情愿
Gladly.
电影精选列表